Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually 28. She has the mentality of a 14yr school girl though 😂.
28!!!???!!!!!!
3 kids and yet goes on about how Instagram would help her so the hubby doesn't need to work as much.

I mean seriously? This cannot be real. What about having passions and career aspirations in life? About going to work. Actual work.

And this is an example to her kids????? A phone shoved in their faces every two seconds. I'm speechless.

Reactions: 3
28!!!???!!!!!!
3 kids and yet goes on about how Instagram would help her so the hubby doesn't need to work as much.

I mean seriously? This cannot be real. What about having passions and career aspirations in life? About going to work. Actual work.

And this is an example to her kids????? A phone shoved in their faces every two seconds. I'm speechless.
She's beyond pathetic, kids are so over exposed and under parented. Unreal how lazy she is, get off your phone, have a shower, sort the kids out and take the bloody dogs for a walk

Reactions: 2
She's beyond pathetic, kids are so over exposed and under parented. Unreal how lazy she is, get off your phone, have a shower, sort the kids out and take the bloody dogs for a walk
Those poor poor kids. Pose with a matalan bag. The toddler girl is sooo young yet the mother is filling her head with all that nonsense. What a terrible example. It's soooo sad I can't even bear looking at her page anymore it makes me genuinely uncomfortable.

She’s that desperate for engagement that she’s banging on about an ultimately embarrassing event that hurt her. She’s done it over days. Over stories and grid posts dropping bits of info in and looking / sounding clearly upset. What kind of life is that to inflict on yourself?! All because you hope to be paid £100 to promote some hair bows or something. So weird.

Also how far up her own arse is she that she thinks “you guys” will sell out Primark of a dress 🤣 simmer doon Coleen Rooney (remember the polka dot dress years back)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she was done talking about this incident that upset her, she harped on about not saying anything else....wondering if it was a mistake to even say it in the first place and yet here we are with a written post about it!! Give it up Aimee!

Shes oh so so so excited for her day......well go put your phone down n bleeping get on with it 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She wasn't going to talk about what happened so she will give us little bits. No no no we want the tea spill it!! Million percent was that Mumofdicks slaggin thesocialmama. If she would just like to confirm it that would be great. Mumofdicks saying she's learned u can't trust people 😂 babe that's what happens when you talk tit about ur pal and get caught!!

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s not stupid she knows how to clean her house, put her kids to bed, feed them fruit and veg, walk her dogs, have a shower....she is just refusing to. I don’t believe with her it’s depression, I believe she’s so tired in the morning because she’s up all hours on Instagram or planning ‘content‘ and her bath bomb collabs that she’s just in a vicious circle with no desire to change as doesn’t want to let Instagram slip, so her family does.

I am still amazed at how those dogs don’t get walked, she’a disgrace. She said she got another to breed to make money, but still she is treating them like cages hens!! No need!

What I would be more concerned about is who told her about mum of dicks or whoever it was, that’s speaking about her. I love the phrase ‘don’t tell me who was talking about me, tell me why they were comfortable enough to talk about me to you’ snakes the lot of them, sell their kids privacy for a like so a fake friend on insta is nothing!

Also how desperate is this becca bakes, dropping off stuff to her every other day....has she even seen much profit from this 🙄 saying that Aimee is going to sell out primark with her recommendations.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s not stupid she knows how to clean her house, put her kids to bed, feed them fruit and veg, walk her dogs, have a shower....she is just refusing to. I don’t believe with her it’s depression, I believe she’s so tired in the morning because she’s up all hours on Instagram or planning ‘content‘ and her bath bomb collabs that she’s just in a vicious circle with no desire to change as doesn’t want to let Instagram slip, so her family does.

I am still amazed at how those dogs don’t get walked, she’a disgrace. She said she got another to breed to make money, but still she is treating them like cages hens!! No need!

What I would be more concerned about is who told her about mum of dicks or whoever it was, that’s speaking about her. I love the phrase ‘don’t tell me who was talking about me, tell me why they were comfortable enough to talk about me to you’ snakes the lot of them, sell their kids privacy for a like so a fake friend on insta is nothing!

Also how desperate is this becca bakes, dropping off stuff to her every other day....has she even seen much profit from this 🙄 saying that Aimee is going to sell out primark with her recommendations.....!
Becca Bakes also gifted mum of d.i.c.k.s stuff as well.

I’m sure socials mama said sorry to that girl gang in her stories a while back as she said she had loads of what’s apps from them she hadn’t replied to and would get round to it so maybe they see her on Instagram all the time but never replying to them 🤷🏼‍♀️ X

I like mum of d.i.c.k.s! She’s much more relatable than Aimee. No bloody wonder she was talking about her. She probably thinks exactly the same as we think about Aimee!!

• Heart
So looks like we are getting a 20k celebration later since she moved her camera round and showed the balloons by mistake.

These stupid ballon setups are a joke, cringe as f*ck. who even wants to see that. Hate insta trends 😂😂

These stupid ballon setups are a joke, cringe as f*ck. who even wants to see that. Hate insta trends 😂😂
I just cant think of anything more sad and desperate than going to a shop to buy number balloons to pose in-front of to celebrate how many followers you have on social media...... i am getting a red neck for her! GET A LIFE and walk your bleeping dogs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just cant think of anything more sad and desperate than going to a shop to buy number balloons to pose in-front of to celebrate how many followers you have on social media...... i am getting a red neck for her! GET A LIFE and walk your bleeping dogs!!
All dolled up to sit in her living room in front of her balloons. Prob doesn't even make that sort of effort for the kids birthdays. Just herself, then throw it all in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m new to her page but completely lost as to why/how she’s building followers so quickly. I really actually quite feel for her. Another young mother who’s so desperate for her 15 mins of fame that she allows that to become the biggest thing in her life. How if you are a stay at home mum, even with 3 young children do you need to gut your house every single day? She’s got no routine, structure in her house - what am I missing that’s inspirational? And now all the Botox and filler - she’s a carbon copy of all the other Glasgow insta mamas.

Reactions: 5
It’s almost laughable when she says she’s away to work on her journal when she hasn’t spent 5 minutes homeschooling her eldest child during lockdown.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You know something I used to hate when influencers etc would act like they don’t know how they got their following, they didn’t even try, their mind is blown because I know for a fact exactly how they did it. Watching the way she’s carrying on is actually making me respect these people. I’m cringing so hard.

A photoshoot with balloons and and cake to celebrate getting followers on social media? What is the point? Or am I getting old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.