Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw my god what does she actually do! Doesn’t feed her kids doesn’t wash dishes doesn’t make dinners doesn't wash herself she’s a disgrace.

Do u think she comes on here
It was her that introduced me to this site!! She put some petition on her stories to get it shut down. And then she searched for herself and started reading the comments.

Those wee boys must feel awful that Callie has been getting all these gifted items, new clothes, flowers and now hair bows.
Clearly she was desperate for a little girl to dress up

Reactions: 3
Those wee boys must feel awful that Callie has been getting all these gifted items, new clothes, flowers and now hair bows.
Clearly she was desperate for a little girl to dress up
I know! I feel so bad for those wee boys. It’s pretty clear who the favourite is.

I know! I feel so bad for those wee boys. It’s pretty clear who the favourite is.
If she has another baby I can imagine the wee girl
gets pushed to the side. If you look at her mummy instagrammer “ friends” they all dress their little girls like mini me

Yeh I feel sorry for him. Walking in giving her they bows like she’s the queen! She needs cream for her face the wee soul not cheap tacky bows!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She needs to stay in her lane ! Banging on about Clara tinks doing her hair ? Clara would never be your bestie you abso meff — how about instead of trying your hardest to be insta famous you actually try put your kids in clean clothes ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amazing how everyone is already bored of talking about her on here, because her chat has been the same boring shizz for the past 3 weeks.
It’s a bad day when people don’t have anything new to say on your content, because your content isn’t new 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what I was thinking 🤣 tea total was amazing, she didn’t need alcohol yet as soon as someone offers her a freebie she’s back on it 😴 but yet she has turned down loads because she’s not on insta for the freebies like she said the other day! Tbh I think the tea total was a load of shite anyway and was just her planting the seed to be the next ketone seller, mind when she had the detox drink she was going to share and made her feel amazing the first few days but then she couldn’t commit to it so gave up on that idea. Not sure why she was even considering it after her Arbonne flop. She reminds me of a Rebecca Meldrum! And we all know that didn’t turn out well. I remember a few weeks/months ago she was tagging Mrs Meldrum in the Petition to get tattle down, so just shows what type of person she is to support someone like that!

And don’t get me started on that whispering angel! Saying this wine is meant to be better and then in the same breath saying she doesn’t know because she’s never had it 🙄 same with that brand on wine she’s got, ive saw that doing the rounds and being gifted to all the bigger accounts. To get people like her paying £20+ for a bottle of wine even if you don’t like it all for an instagram pic to be like everyone else. I’ll stick to the echo falls 😂

• Haha
She needs to stop squeezing herself into theh outfits man No way does she have any type of anxiety she’s bleeping at it

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s ordered another big pile of clothes for her daughter - all in the same sweetie pink colour and nothing for the boys and you can hear the younger boy saying “little treasures AGAIN” and makes the point of saying she had bought more stuff for the girl. So we know she paid this time!! I just hate the fact she fusses over one child much more than the rest!

• Sick
She’s ordered another big pile of clothes for her daughter - all in the same sweetie pink colour and nothing for the boys and you can hear the younger boy saying “little treasures AGAIN” and makes the point of saying she had bought more stuff for the girl. So we know she paid this time!! I just hate the fact she fusses over one child much more than the rest!
The little treasures clothes will be on Tick, when she promoted them last week she said “ oh you can pay the clothes up” She had the hard neck to complain in the car yesterday about how’s she worried about money. The website not my cup of tea but some of the items are overpriced and really tacky.

It was horrible to watch. And that carpet is FILTHY 🤢 At least she has emerged out her bed to put a t-shirt & a pair of knickers on the poor wee thing today. Last week she was on at, no joke, well after 11am. All 3 children slumped on the couch on devices, still in jammies, except the girl still in the nappy from the night before 🙀 She said: “Why have you still got that nappy on?” Are you bleeping joking? Because she’s about 2, that’s why! You need to take it off as soon as she wakes up - no wonder the poor wee thing is struggling with potty training 🤬 Either that was the first time she’d seen her that day and/or she just hadn’t bothered her arse. So bad for the wee girl’s skin - it was bulging full as well. She’s referenced the rash once, saying it was “dummy rash” & it just looked “awful” 😿 Firstly, it’s not dummy rash unless the middle boy uses a dummy as well, as he’s got the rash in a few of the photos. They need an anti fungal ointment pronto - any health visitor will tell you that poor hygiene and/or poor nutrition has outward signs. Don’t get me started on a vitamin D deficiency - the poor things seem cooped up in there permanently during the week - and the poor dogs. No wonder they’re soiling everywhere 🤢 And as for the sleep tips request 😂 Here’s an idea - don’t let them stay up until after 10pm, which they are able to do because you lie in your pit until 11am most days 🤬 Get them up early, washed, dressed & fed & get them out & doing something active to tire them out. I honestly could’ve cried yesterday when she said they don’t bathe them every day 😿 it was SO hot yesterday & that wee girl went to bed in the same grubby vest she’d sweated in all day & worn to bed the night before. It’s actually appalling. No wonder they’ve got no sense of a routine 😿

The little treasures clothes will be on Tick, when she promoted them last week she said “ oh you can pay the clothes up” She had the hard neck to complain in the car yesterday about how’s she worried about money. The website not my cup of tea but some of the items are overpriced and really tacky.
I was actually thinking about that - if you’re “so worried” about money those clothes wouldn’t be my priority 😿

She could have phoned the Doctors and said about the daughters rash and they would have left a prescription for her

those kids need routine like walks during the day (not saying every day but they need out) bath and bed at a good time instead of running riot all day and unlimited screen time

god help her when they are back at school and nursery xx

Her eldest in the car with no child seat is giving me the fear
He looks so squashed in the middle ! There obviously isn’t enough room for a car seat for him — it is the law that if there’s a car seat both sides then you don’t need a car seat in the middle but regardless of that the poor kid looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 1
He looks so squashed in the middle ! There obviously isn’t enough room for a car seat for him — it is the law that if there’s a car seat both sides then you don’t need a car seat in the middle but regardless of that the poor kid looks so uncomfortable
Yes he looks so squashed, I know there's a law saying it's okay, same with taxis! You don't have to have one by law, but the law and safety are 2 different things. He would be thrown through the car window if there was a front on crash! Just cause it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. Poor kiddo, his parents really need to sort their priorities out and get a better car that can accommodate their needs safely. Wonder where she's planning on putting this 4th kid she keeps going on about, there's no bedroom and no space in the car for them. She's only arsed about content and freebies not their actual needs. Same reason she's ignored the little boys speech and left her daughter with that awful rash for so long. I've never seen anything like it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.