Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh here she is bogging betty 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m making a nice omelette but my kids don’t like eggs wtf is she actually for real.

I hope she’s reading this. AIMEE GET A SHOWER

• Haha
Reactions: 5

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m howling, I don’t know anything about the girl Abbie only seen her name here. However she’s commented on a thread on a Facebook group this morning about how annoying it can be watching influencers getting thousands of stuff for free. She stepped in like “WELL I DO THIS AND I GET THAT AND MICRO INFLUENCERS BLAH BLAH” sit doon hen, think the woman was referring to the big guns like Hinch and not a lassie who gets free lashes sometimes 🤣

• Haha

Ek2209

Oh my... I am absolutely horrified by all of this. Does she not realise how much she is putting her family’s lives at risk!? A girl I know was burgled and had both of her cars stolen just because the amount of information she was giving away on Instagram. She is CONSTANTLY putting stories up about when Kyle is away working or when she is doing yet another Primark haul and the house is obviously empty.
Not to mention the fact that the internet is FULL of f**king PREDATORS and you are parading your children about in their nappies. The height of irresponsible parenting. I am honestly gobsmacked. I truly hope nothing bad happens to this family as a result of her self-obsessiveness.

Seems like she needs to put her phone down, focus on her children’s well-being (did she really not homeschool her eldest for 3 months?!), WALK THOSE BLOODY DOGS, and enjoy being a mother. I couldn’t even dream of complaining about my children the way she does. This is so upsetting to watch unfold, and they will grow up seeing it all, a recipe for resentment really.

BigFakers

She is a nut case, she actually said in one of the stories, she's not worried about who follows her or unfollows her as "they are only followers"!! I'm sure the businesses sending you stuff to promote do not want to hear that. I feel sorry for the girls who send the cakes and bath stuff as they are damaging their own small businesses so much. People are very easily led away from your product if the wrong person is promoting it. I follow Amber from Pure Radio and thought I would sign up to the pyjama subscription she was promoting, but when I went to the site they are using that horrendous Abbie Draper as a model and it put me right off!!!

Cat789

Awful. I can’t imagine taking a video for Instagram of my daughter on the toilet 😱 what is she thinking?

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I just don’t know any brand that would want to work with her - who wants a ranting, desperate girl who lies in bed until 11am, who needs to scrub her house, scrub herself and her kids promoting their brands - she’s hardly a poster girl for anything.

Reactions: 4
I’m all one for embracing the body and all that but does any one else feel like she’s just constantly promoting diabetes ???? There’s embracing your body and then just advertising how to be a slob and eat shite ... she’s trying to be an influencer and all she’s influencing is bad health !!! Not a role model for those children in any sort of way it’s disgusting
Yes and I'm quite frankly disgusted at how much chocolate she feeds them esp the wee girl, she once put a chocolate ban on for a month or smth, the wee girls was crying as she was showing her chocolate and saying she cant have it, as if she would understand the ban her stupid mom imposed on her for instagram!

Also... Her most recent stories opening fudge, guessing its a gift to promote, but its not been marked like this🙄anyway... She is forcing the kids to say thank you😑... So the wee boy is excited and trying to tell her smth and she totally shuts him down/ignores and keeps on repeating ' what do you say... You say thank you!' ffs he is just excited and wants to tell you something you stupid bitch

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Omg as if she's not had a clue she was meant to start nursery 😂 what an absolute idiot. She has one job, a mum! And she can't even figure out what's been pre agreed for her kid going to school. And AS IF she's upset her kids are going to childcare, she spends her days in her bed watching the kardashians and ignoring them 😂 even last week her hubby had the day off and instead of doing anything with her daughter they put her up in the boys room so they could watch stuff on Netflix in peace. I'm embarrassed for her. I wonder if she's pregnant 👀

Zantezoo

VIP Member
That is so true, she's desperate to be ill!!

Totally agree, they are vile, you wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life - as for Abbie, it's a shame she doesn't have enough followers as there's plenty to talk about there, horrible lassie and desperate to be noticed!!
I guess if she has an “illness” she’s got a reason not to work as well.
Totally agree re AD, desperation reeking out of that one. I actually think she’d love a thread about herself.

Last edited:

Georgethecat

VIP Member
He looks so squashed in the middle ! There obviously isn’t enough room for a car seat for him — it is the law that if there’s a car seat both sides then you don’t need a car seat in the middle but regardless of that the poor kid looks so uncomfortable
Yes he looks so squashed, I know there's a law saying it's okay, same with taxis! You don't have to have one by law, but the law and safety are 2 different things. He would be thrown through the car window if there was a front on crash! Just cause it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. Poor kiddo, his parents really need to sort their priorities out and get a better car that can accommodate their needs safely. Wonder where she's planning on putting this 4th kid she keeps going on about, there's no bedroom and no space in the car for them. She's only arsed about content and freebies not their actual needs. Same reason she's ignored the little boys speech and left her daughter with that awful rash for so long. I've never seen anything like it!

Peach*123

I feel so bad for her kids, that wee girl is screaming cos she's hungry! And she's too busy on her.phone documenting her meals!! Feed your kids! It doesn't make you look good showing these videos of them crying waiting for food!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Cat789

She’s ordered another big pile of clothes for her daughter - all in the same sweetie pink colour and nothing for the boys and you can hear the younger boy saying “little treasures AGAIN” and makes the point of saying she had bought more stuff for the girl. So we know she paid this time!! I just hate the fact she fusses over one child much more than the rest!

• Sick

BettyDavis

I don't mind Mum of DICKS, at least she has a personality, but the dancing in pants and constant "look at my cellulite" is tedious, the one out of that gang that baffles me is Daly Dose Angelina, she has no actual content, just smiling like a moron at the camera and saying Helloooooooo, Mum of Wildlings is a weirdo, and Abbie Draper is a poisonous nobody.... glad I got all that off my chest :)
Abbie is supposedly an advocate for mental health she’s not doing a great job! slating a young girls anxiety over social media 🙈 apparently the young girl doesn’t have anxiety because she was laughing honestly wonder if they’ve ever herd of a nervous laugh or how people can still laugh with anexity to try smother it these influencers don’t have a brain between them

• Angry

Trey93

I don’t understand how you can’t know when your child is starting nursery. She takes Jackson there everyday and she has never thought to ask them before now? If I had been in that situation (not that I would be because I would have fucking found out months ago) I would have taken her home and started her tomorrow instead. Gives her a chance to be prepared too and to get her little bag ready for nursery.

Her stupidity knows no bounds.

SummerLeaves2004

This muppet has no idea as to how she comes across. I wish she would spend more time parenting her kids rather than seeking validation from her cheap cronies. Irn bru budget bunch she hangs about with. 🙈

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
What was the thing about Rouken Glen not being friendly then being all sly and cryptic about what she said? I’m imagine battle of the low level barely there influencers like in Anchorman 🤣

• Haha