Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
This whole empowered women trope doesn't hold much water when you need an imaginary professional's opinion about your abilities as a mother to tell the internet how well you are doing. I've been a mum for 21 years and the only people's opinions I cared about were those of my kids and my partner. Theses instamums are so pathetic and weak and needy.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the new youtube video? Boring as fuck and totally cringe! At 1.45pm kids still had no lunch, but instead snacked all day, showing off the messy house, even the husband looks so bored with a face like 'can you just stop trying to become a celeb😂🙈' if she grows an audience, trolls will eat her for breakfast 🙈

Do you know what i might be what she calls a trisha but at the end of day i could delete insta from my phone right now and never give it a 2nd thought and my life would still be great! She sadly cant say that......

Couldn't agree more. She is very boring on Instagram and I think she knows that and that's why she's feeling overwhelmed. She feels pressure to be online almost 24/7 because that's the way she made her page and wants to be a successful influencer, yet she knows she doesn't really do anything worth while all day. Nothing of any real content anyway. She puts this pressure on herself and at times I almost feel sorry for her. I think she's addicted to her phone and any/all engagement she gets through replies and mentions etc so won't just have a few days of no Instagram. When she does "go quiet" she's straight back on the next day saying sorry (as if anyone actually cares) and then goes into detail about what her day consisted of anyway and how she just needed a break. It's a cycle and she repeats it often.
She has no time to do anything because her time is filled with her doing nothing. She's very very lucky to not have to work while also living in a nice house with her husband and 3 children and getting things #gifted regularly. I know not everything is as it seems in instagram, but loads of people would love that opportunity. She comes across as lonely and I guess spending all that time in your stories could make you feel less alone if you were in that mind frame.
I think she would definitely feel a bit better if she had some structure to her day, get up, get the kids ready for school and nursery and then set aside an hour or two throughout the day for her filming for instagram. Instwas she films everything, noone needs that many clips of you lying in bed saying you're overwhelmed.
100% agree with this, she’s had very little growth the past few weeks unlike she did before so we’re not the only ones to think this.
I think she’s always been really dull but there was an element of “car crash tv” when watching her stories. Now her chaotic life is just boring and the novelty of watching her be an absolute div who sat on her phone all day has worn off!

Right enoughs enough! Declaring to ‘20k’ followers that your personal hygiene is on the back burner doesn’t make you relatable.

She’s mentioned she’s not had a shower 3 times and said she’s having quiet time but still posts all day - What the actual fuck!

If I was having down time I’d be cleaning from top to bottom and flinging myself in a bath of detol 💃🏼

Ps.Aimee I followed you initially because I thought your wedding was lovely and I looked forward to watching your family life.
Clearly you are a work shy b*****d with the hygiene of Pete the Jakey!
Hygiene of Pete the Jakey... Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Goldieoldie

Mum of wildings went to see the baby as well. Not sure if they went at the same times but they both posted about it and have large followings.

mid anyone says anything about them that is not sucking up they pull the Tricia/mental health/anxiety card xx

XYZ123_2020

There is nobody who is on call as much as him, Scottish Power have strict rules about how many hours each employee can be available to work, even if they aren't called out.

He went out and didn't come home, but left the kids at his mums - pretty certain he didn't stay there with them.

He's definitely been sending explicit texts to someone, as she mentioned something when she used his phone - but she didn't actually pick up on it herself!

And he does look like a devious we weasel lol definitely off sniffing out some other options and she would never be any the wiser.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Oooh she's been working on the new look "haul". We are in for a treat!
It's been so bloody long since she went shopping they'll have changed their stock by now 🤣 but will be interesting to see if she picks anything in a similar level of tacky as the stuff she's gifted from that rule 42.

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

The rule is you can only have a thread with 10K plus subscribers!? Hopefully that’s true and this doesn’t get deleted....first time making a thread!

Does anyone follow this Glasgow wannabe?

Also talking about losing the dog today and then found her in the garden eating a box of treats that we saw she had been gifted the other day when she had her father in law over for an early Father’s Day.....how disrespectful to the person who gave her the stuff for it just to be left outside for 5 days! And she tries to keep going on and on about how she isn’t filthy....clearly the garden gets the same treatment as the house!!

Cat789

who goes over to their mother in laws , gets in bed and snuggles down to watch tv. Proper random behaviour, where is everyone else?
Thought she was helping to unpack and sort out the house? Sounds like she’s dumped the kids on her mother in law and went for a nap!!! Very odd.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I laughed at her saying she’s the talk of Tattle! This thread gets about 3 posts a day if that!!!! Hinch has just celebrated her 200th 🤣

• Haha
Shes one lazy fucker.....no food in and hoose is a mess.tidy up dress ur 3 bairns and go fucking shopping its not hard!!...hope kyle is home soon cause im hungry wtf??....poor kyle 😂 hes away get punted to the shops or left with the screaming brats who probly need air and their eyeballs rested from tv!!!fml 😂 rant over
Wonders why the house is a tip 😂😂🙈 maybe get off your fuckin phone and do some cleaning! Omg I can’t believe the shit she posts and can’t see how bad she’s coming across!! I really feel for her husband! Absolute sin!

Goldieoldie

We are in the middle of a pandemic and she is so worried that family and friends didn’t support her over a YouTube video that she can’t make dinner. She makes my blood boil 😡 x

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Honestly she lives on another planet and she’s talking like she’s about 18 and there’s a big drama in the pal group it’s so cringe

• Haha
my friends and family would tell me to get my 20k dots to France and get a grip of myself #selflove
Exactly and all this having to do some sort of airy fairy bullshit just to get her out of bed in the morning and all these fucking loony life coaches! She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and catch a grip, she has 3 small kids and 2 dogs depending on her....

instasheep

She's a riot. Not very likeable at all. Her arrogance will be her downfall. It is beyond me why these brands want anything to do with her. I purchased a few things from one of the businesses previously, but won't be back. I know a few people who are the same..