Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
It's like something you'd see on a market stall - or on some old biddy on her holidays, and definitely too small, she really has no issue with flaunting her shape, I'd be mortified if I took a photo of myself dressed like that.
I immediately thought that it was something Bianca from Eastenders would have worn in the 90’s 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Fandan

I don’t think she’s a bad mum tbh.
I think that there’s a lot for her to juggle with 3 kids and 2 dogs and a husband who is out working all the time to provide for them and she’s doing her best, albeit very publicly which enables people to then pass comment on.
The fact that she’s had to publicly declare that she has “professional” validation she’s doing a good job with her kids, shouts out the need for validation and she may not even be sure herself she’s doing a good job.

From what we see, they are polite, happy kids who have a roof over their heads and are fed and loved. Alright, they might not have the best of diets and their routine over the past few months has been shit, but maybe, she’s been struggling to cope and actually ask for help from her family due to lockdown/shielding etc.... has been hard. And I don’t just mean a babysitter. But proper support.

I genuinely do hope that she gets to a point where she figures out what her USP on insta is, sorts out the day to day routine with her kids/family life and actually steps back from plastering the kids all over the gram (because when you have something good to offer, you don’t need to use the kids for content) and she is so happy she never has to give Tricia’s a second thought or justify anything to anyone else.

Eyeswideopen

After going on about how bad her sons asthma is now she’s at a family party because the granda is going away for.....one month!!! Not a year, 6 months, one month! And they saw him the other day to give the early Father’s Day present I thought, another lie!!

the toilet thing wasn’t even that funny, fake laughing and attention seeking now she’s apparently scaring her wee girl, the last thing she needs is her being scared of the toilet since her house already stinks of piss with them all peeing all over the place!

• Haha
I’m all one for embracing the body and all that but does any one else feel like she’s just constantly promoting diabetes ???? There’s embracing your body and then just advertising how to be a slob and eat shite ... she’s trying to be an influencer and all she’s influencing is bad health !!! Not a role model for those children in any sort of way it’s disgusting

BigFakers

How would she even get a profession to confirm this? What kind of profession should see someone splash naked pictures of kids on social media and say good job guys. X
Exactly, it's really sad that she actually said that, it shows that she really does have a problem and social media isn't maybe the best place for her in her current mental state. I actually felt really sorry for her when I watched that, it seems wrong to talk about her when she obviously needs help and not that silly bint who claims to be her life coach giving her "love punches". She needs a good pal to be grounded with her, not these people who seem to be taking advantage of a girl who needs help. I really feel for her now, she's giving strangers details about her life that obviously trigger her issues.

She should put this in her bio 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 would be more accurate than her current one. She doesnt have any content its just constant chaos round about it while she listens to the sound of her voice prattling some self righteous nonsense , moaning, not showering, eating shite and then some more moaning!

Right enoughs enough! Declaring to ‘20k’ followers thay your personal hygiene is on the back burner doesn’t make you relatable.

She’s mentioned she’s not had a shower 3 times and said she’s having quiet time but still posts all day - What the actual fuck!

I was having down time I’d be cleaning from top to bottom and flinging myself in a bath of detol 💃🏼

Ps.Aimee I followed you initially because I thought your wedding was lovely and I looked forward to watching your family life.
Clearly you are a work shy b*****d with the hygiene of Pete the Jakey!
I am going to be quiet because people arnt kissing my arse.... 4000000000 dots later 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think she cares. She just thinks people who think it is wrong are Tricias or Jealous x
It goes to show how self centered she is. Everyone knows someone who is a "Karen" but these Glasgow mummy bloggers think that absolutely anyone with a different opinion to them is a Trica, even when it comes to leaving your children alone in the bath! 🤦🏼‍♀️

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She never posted anything from her trip to the seaside to see her pal. Seen a lot of influencers go out then go quiet when they come back. You in a wee hoose aye? 🤣 @nicolasturgeon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I love how she blames her skin breakouts on wearing a mask and not the fact she eats cupcakes and cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
I know the McDonalds, the buffet diner, the cake, sweets, cookies, the lack of exercise and healthy living, but yeah the mask gave you spots. Stupid cow.
And then to have the cheek of moaning about her “gym” leggings rolling down.

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

I don’t feel sorry for her one bit. She’s not stupid she knows how to clean her house, put her kids to bed, feed them fruit and veg, walk her dogs, have a shower....she is just refusing to. I don’t believe with her it’s depression, I believe she’s so tired in the morning because she’s up all hours on Instagram or planning ‘content‘ and her bath bomb collabs that she’s just in a vicious circle with no desire to change as doesn’t want to let Instagram slip, so her family does.

I am still amazed at how those dogs don’t get walked, she’a disgrace. She said she got another to breed to make money, but still she is treating them like cages hens!! No need!

What I would be more concerned about is who told her about mum of dicks or whoever it was, that’s speaking about her. I love the phrase ‘don’t tell me who was talking about me, tell me why they were comfortable enough to talk about me to you’ snakes the lot of them, sell their kids privacy for a like so a fake friend on insta is nothing!

Also how desperate is this becca bakes, dropping off stuff to her every other day....has she even seen much profit from this 🙄 saying that Aimee is going to sell out primark with her recommendations.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
My heart just breaks for this kids. She said right now I should be buzzing for this page and I have been tagged in this....I’m sorry but right now you should be reading those kids a bed time story and be putting them to bed. Never have I seen her do any activities with them at all. Xx
So sad and so true, they are still so little and the little boys get no attention at all😔😔😔 I feel sometimes people on tattle are really harsh on 'instagrammers' as we dont see it all, but like someone said above-she couldnt use that as an excuse because she does show it all.... If they were ever out of the house then we would see this documented.. Or if the dogs were ever walked... We would know as it would all be 'content'
She is on a high with growing followers, but with every mountain comes a slope... And i predict a big fall, mental health breakdown and who will suffer it the most? The kiddies😭

• Sad

DilysMcGillis

who goes over to their mother in laws , gets in bed and snuggles down to watch tv. Proper random behaviour, where is everyone else?
I thought it was bizarre as well 😂 She seemed to be on her own as well. WTF? Probably glad to find a clean duvet cover & a pillow that hasn’t had poopy doggy butt smeared across it 👍🏻 Reassuring to know she works as hard in her MIL’s house as she does in her own 😂

• Haha

Hawtsauce

I know of daly dose of Genevieve (angelina Walsh) she’s from my town but moved to Troon. Don’t know her well enough to talk about her but I follow her on insta and she’s a bit nuts!
I unfollowed her after meeting her that night . A few mutual friends have said she’s a bit “nuts” too and a friend of mine says she stalks her ex boyfriends girlfriend or fiancé ( can’t remember the title my friend gave her ) . But anyway I think she made her ex’s partner life terrible ( this was very recent ).

• Haha

Goldieoldie

I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

I’m actually angry for him.
Definitely the only reason she came back after her insta break. Such a shame xx

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Shes thinking of taking a Sunday off to make weekend family vlogs. Oh Lord help us.
Also calling out 'tricias' saying her kids are in a bath, a "very shallow bath". Sorry but why is making a video saying she feels pressure to be making a video and that she gets anxious on days they are doing nothing while her kids are in a bath?! This is beyond being vain and self obsessed, the safety of her children means nothing. Could a video not wait until after they have had a bath? Fully grown adults slip in the bath and seriously hurt themselves, it doesn't matter if it's a shallow bath. I can't believe she would openly share on the internet she's on her phone while they play in the bath. Unbelievable.

• Angry

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Was the oldest boy late for school today? The kids had been up for an hour before her and she left herself 1 hour to get 3 kids fed, dressed and out the door? Is she for real?! Sorry for all the questions but it truly amazes me the lack of adulting she does. You have one job, get them out to school/nursery on time. There are countless single parents out there doing this, juggling actual jobs, getting kids out the door and yet she fails miserably! Rant over lol!!
I honestly wonder what goes on in these people’s heads. 3 kids to get up and ready for school and nursery and you choose to film stories for Instagram wasting even more precious time. What kind of example do these people set for their children?

MrsPickle

Got to laugh at Daly Drivel 'nailing this mother of 2' thing. Weans are constantly farmed out to other folk while she swans about like the real hoosewives of Troon getting massages, nails and lunches . The babby is barely new.
The real hoosewives of Troon 😂😂😂😂 buckled

• Haha