Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SummerLeaves2004

She's such a fun sponge. Does she think people are interested in listening to her absolute drivel. She is literally the most boring person ever. And that fake accent. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Eyeswideopen

She’s really wanting to be the new Truwash rep it would seem. She is asking on her stories if anyone works for Waitrose or has connections, then on her list of goals of people who have apparently contacted her, Truwash is there and their goal is to get into a Waitrose. If you go in their IG page, they don’t even follow her!! The man who owns the company he has in his story today that being stocked in a Waitrose is his ultimate goal, but he has no idea if it will ever happen And probably just a dream, then we have Aimee who can’t even look after her own kids going to somehow get him in 🙄😂 she really needs to sort her own life out not others! That life coaching thing she was trying to flog for £150 is starting soon so this is her planting the seed for all the give positive thoughts of for others and great things will come to you! The girl was part of her recent online event along with that girl from Atomic kitten, I would put money on it that she is going to become a Ketones ambassador. I bet that solves all her issues, she will be off medication and pushing that down her followers throats to make a quick buck!

• Haha
I’m a new follower of hers - not sure how long she has been around - had to unfollow after she posted her daughter on the toilet - absolutely disgusting behaviour - these wannabe influencers seem to loose all concept of safety when they are trying so hard to be like able - I have a private insta and only have about 50 followers all close friends / family - and I would never ever post my child on the toilet - and that’s me knowing personally every single person on there is still a massive no no !!

Monk

Followed her a while back after looking at her account and seeing we had pretty much identical weddings (😵- mine was over a year before hers so don’t judge me). But I’m so fed up with all the positivity and “you’re all doing great,” blah blah blah. I find it horrendously fake.

Sometimes I sit around the house in my dressing gown because I can’t be arsed and I don’t need you to tell me it’s ok!

And sometimes I put on a stone and I know it’s not ok- and I don’t need you to tell me otherwise!!

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her, she is so young (even though she looks like a middle-aged woman!!) to be stuck at home with 3 kids and no prospects till they are all at high school and able to be more independent. That doesn't mean she's not a twat though, she does talk one load of crap and she is quite thick. But she is no different from the other boring mothers who all whitter on about being busy with their projects businesses and it is a load of spin ie. angelina walsh, abbie draper, rachel murray... boring, boring, boring.
I do think they are all very very boring people and that's why they have to come in to their Instagram stories everyday. It gives them something to do and focus on while they forget about how dull life can be. None of them seem to stick at anything for very long and their friendships come across as very fake from the outside looking in. The comments, the shares, the follow Friday tags etc, it's just more interaction for their engagement before they start showing off they latest #gifted sweetbox or dinner out, coffee with friends, house being done up, baby bump, post baby body. You name it, they'll be on sharing it. Nothing is private and it's all a competition.
And while I'm on one, there's not a decent set of eyebrows between Angelina, Abbie or Aimee. I wish they'd get them sorted 😂

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She could literally do an Insta live where she stabs someone in the face then she’d be like “So yeah Tricia’s just keep your thoughts to yourself 🙄 left the kids at Glasgow Green but they’re on the FaceTime sure you’ll have something to say 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

I want to unfollow, but I‘m staying for the hate watching 🤣 I love when people say if you don’t like me unfollow me, no you provide me entertainment! I hate Ian Beale but still watch eastenders 🙄

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I don’t get how she thinks it’s normal to go back to bed on a school day and leave her children to do whatever. Get up and start your week. Get the children ready for school, breakfast and avoid the rush to get there which will affect how the child’s day goes

Did she call mary poppins and get a professional opinion? Shes so fucking random .... just out the blue ohh FYI i am a great mum!
And that whole Ohhh i will speak to you later about something...... later .... ohhh i am not going to speak about! Sooooooo attention seeking 🙄

Eyeswideopen

I can just imagine them out for dinner, posing with their drinks and screeching like they are drunk and out for the first time. The type of people when you’re out you hope you don’t get landed anywhere near to!

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
This is quite a strong statement to make but I’m sorry this girl is neglecting her kids!!

I hope she reads all of the comments above and realises this is not okay and it gives her the rocket up her arse that she needs to actually parent her kids and not just live in the same house as them.

I can’t believe she’s built her insta account around being a mum when she’s not a very good one herself.

BigFakers

She’s back done a story saying she’s knows she can’t go to silverburn but can she go a walk out of her house 🤦🏼‍♀️ No hen quarantine means you don’t go over your front door just hang out in the back garden ffs
Give it a couple of days and she'll be away "doon tae Troon" to see Daily Dose of Drivel, Miss Draper is above the rules.

I predict Aimee is quiet for now as she is planning a profile change to reinvent herself - she's going to become a weight loss, ketones, look at my fitness journey type person, as she has hit a wall in terms of content. Nobody is interested in her manky house, shitting dogs, poor parenting and overspending. One minute she is saying they need to watch the pennies, then it's £40 spent on Five Guys!!

Last edited:
She really does infuriate me. They kids have no routine no structure! U never see her Like interacting with them. No wonder that wee boys speech is so bad & also when she videos him and writes “aw his speech” I think it’s cruel! I also noted she left him out of saying something at the end of the YouTube channel the ducking evil boot!!!

Oh my fucking god her latest stories about how people haven’t supported her with her YouTube it’s for her that down she didn’t even make a dinner last night 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Last edited:

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’ll call me a Tricia for this but whatever. No wonder the kids are up at this time when she’s filming them, chatting away like they’re the star of the show. Of course they want to stay up!!! Can’t stop them waking but kind of feel it would have been remedied quicker if she wasn’t using it for content.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m crying laughing! Someone who doesn’t have a job hasn’t got time to clean.... is this for real? If she got off her phone she could sort it out but she’s just too lazy!! She said she struggles to sit down unless the house is spotless.... is anyone going to tell her that cleaners just clean??? They won’t go round tidying all the house up too! Brilliant 🤣🤣
So addicted to posting empty content to Instagram that she had to get her husbands old phone to post to stories to tell everyone that her phone wasn’t working.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Maybe her kids are whinging all the time cos they want proper attention and not just a phone stuck in their faces to act up for a camera. I know those kids would like to get their wellies on and run around the woods or a park and splash in puddles, they shouldn’t be on computers or tv all day long, eating their lunch at 2pm and snacking on sugar all day. She’s her own worst enemy- get your phone down and look after your kids instead of sitting on your phone all day and night documenting your life. If she was my mate I would be going thru her like a dose of salts

Eyeswideopen

The bit that got me was when she said “oh this isn’t really covering Callie without her clothes on, but it’s too cute” again she priorities content over her children’s safety. When her daughter asked her for lunch and would she make her some, the fake OF COURSE I WILL with a big grin into the camera, she comes across as an actual lunatic, she’s so up and down and comes across a bit manic!