Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her youngest boy like 4 and at nursery? And she’s happy “papping” him out to play on his own with street pals.
i live on a cul de sac and have good neighbours but would never have papped my 4 YO out alone.
I’ve just gone on & watched that - she’s now put the wee toddler out too 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't care how safe you think the street is because it's a dead end. There are still cars driving up and down, reversing etc, you never know who could be lurking around and she's happy to just let the kids out to play and do their own thing. I know she has a boy older than the 4 year old but it's not his responsibility to look after his younger siblings.

Reactions: 4
She always posts videos of her walking around that area, we all know the area she stays and then she posts the kids are out in the street playing alone. That just scares me so much as you never know who is watching her

The area she stays in still have houses getting built. She should be carful as work men on tractors etc are still flying around xx

Reactions: 2
She’s honestly thick as tit. When she brought the wee girl home last night (and unless both her sisters still stay at home that was more than 2 households at that lunch 🙄) she said Kyle & the boys were “out all day and just decided to, eh, stay out”. So basically they were in someone else’s house all day (not allowed) then decided to stay overnight (also not allowed). It was probably his mum’s. She’s incapable of leaving the house with the kids herself & he seems incapable of looking after them himself. It’s hardly the crime of the century, but it’s not the first time she’s flouted the rules. The worst was visiting that newborn - how could you ever live with yourself if you brought COVID into that house?! She either just doesn’t give a duck about publicising it, or she’s just thick as tit. Possibly a combination of the two.

Aye and also she speaks a lot about her mum having so many complex health issues!!! Mental!

She loves the lilac top 🤣 clearly her going out top. It’s never off her when she’s out and those big lilac eyes

Aye and also she speaks a lot about her mum having so many complex health issues!!! Mental!

She loves the lilac top 🤣 clearly her going out top. It’s never off her when she’s out and those big lilac eyes
I actually thought she looked the nicest she’s looked for a long time yesterday, probably because at least the outfit suited her (aside from those Perspex shoes, obviously, they’re still vile). Although the jeans looked far too tight to be comfortable she did suit the outfit, unlike those floaty polyester monstrosities she gets from Quiz and “boutiques”. That mint green one - Jesus. Hope no one strikes a match near her, she’d go up in a blue flame 😱

Those gifted dresses from the 'boutique' are rank. Cheap looking- no wonder they are gifted, they should be gifted all the way to the bin.

• Haha
Is nobody going to comment on her story from a few days ago where she said she had a “cheeky snog” with Olly Murs in a McDonald’s toilet years ago? 😂 tbf she actually looked lovely in the photo she put up from back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is nobody going to comment on her story from a few days ago where she said she had a “cheeky snog” with Olly Murs in a McDonald’s toilet years ago? 😂 tbf she actually looked lovely in the photo she put up from back then.
😂 was that really him ?? Thought it was someone who resembled him 🥴

What really grinds my gears is how careless she is about children's welfare! Taking her own toddler to visit a newborn baby during a global pandemic, letting young children play unsupervised on the street and leaving them unsupervised in a bath!

It's disgraceful just because she lives in a new build with her husband doesn't mean she's a good parent, her husband must buckle under the pressure of having to afford everything for her to sit about doing duck all!

was she not on holiday with her now husband when she claims to have snagged Ollie. She probably thinks she is funny but she is so embarrassing x

I cannot believe how much shite she talks by the way. I know I say it all the time but I swear she's getting worse. Rabbiting on and on about how her niece stayed over and noone got a good sleep, and poor Kyle is away out to work and he's tired because her niece stayed over last night and the kids were up. Did anyone know that she had her niece for a sleepover last night???

I don’t follow her but I love to have a nosy when I’m bored. It took a couple of slides for me to be howling!! 🤣 Shouting to the kids to tell them they are on a screen ban..... whilst filming herself telling insta all about it. 🤣🤣 bet those kids are So confused bless them. They might be trying to contact her through the screen.... it appears to be the only way to get her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so old and generally just f***ed all the time. I know kids are a pain in the neck at times but those kids would thrive on routine and not having a phone in their faces all day everyday like they are performing seals.
mane would seriously benefit if she got them in a routine - she would have much more time to herself to work/self care / do Home Bargain Hauls or whatever it is she does

I love how she’s getting a sleep consultant in 🤣 here’s an idea - when your 2 nearly 3 year old at the time gets up at 10pm asking for a piece and cheese you tell her in kid friendly language to bleeping piss off instead of filming her for the gram 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.