Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s getting a sleep consultant in 🤣 here’s an idea - when your 2 nearly 3 year old at the time gets up at 10pm asking for a piece and cheese you tell her in kid friendly language to bleeping piss off instead of filming her for the gram 🤣
She's not got a clue!! Needs a cleaner, needs a sleep consultant, tortures herself when her kids have any screen free time because they want her actual attention. What does this woman do all week? Cause it's not parenting and it's not housework.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She canny be serious about a sleep consultant. She pissing her husband's income up the wall. First it's on a cleaner so she can "work" but she always spends all day on instagram talking nonsense so why not but back on that? And now a sleep consultant? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tell me she's not actually moaning her kids are pestering her because she's put them on a "screen ban". The woman is actually clueless, the iPads aren't there to babysit your kids while you talk to "2k followers". We've all sat then infront of the iPad/tv for a break but it's all she does and still finds she's no time to be doing anything when she doesn't work. I don't understand her at all

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe how much shite she talks by the way. I know I say it all the time but I swear she's getting worse. Rabbiting on and on about how her niece stayed over and noone got a good sleep, and poor Kyle is away out to work and he's tired because her niece stayed over last night and the kids were up. Did anyone know that she had her niece for a sleepover last night???
Bet the wean’s maw was delighted with her “helping out”. Boys on the switch, wee girl on the iPad & the baby strapped into her buggy in the living room parked in front of the TV 😪

Reactions: 3
The irony of her putting the wee ones on a screen ban earlier whilst she sits and spouts utter pish into her screen as they’re shouting for attention in the background. It’s really, really sad! Also saying she almost tortures herself when she puts them on a screen ban because god forbid she has to put her phone away and spend quality time with them without taking videos or photos. Shes a walking contradiction. People would kill to have as much spare time as shes got to spend with their babies but all she does is moan. What a hard life shes got eh? Three beautiful kids, a lovely house, financial stability, no job, gorgeous pups, a cleaner and a stable marriage. Must be so tough for her 😞

Reactions: 4
She's not got a clue!! Needs a cleaner, needs a sleep consultant, tortures herself when her kids have any screen free time because they want her actual attention. What does this woman do all week? Cause it's not parenting and it's not housework.
Squeeze her feet into those awful Perspex heels by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I think her husband is cheating on her - there have been a few signs, that she has actually shared, but quite innocently, I don't think she even realises!!

I feel sorry for her, she is so young (even though she looks like a middle-aged woman!!) to be stuck at home with 3 kids and no prospects till they are all at high school and able to be more independent. That doesn't mean she's not a twit though, she does talk one load of crap and she is quite thick. But she is no different from the other boring mothers who all whitter on about being busy with their projects businesses and it is a load of spin ie. angelina walsh, abbie draper, rachel murray... boring, boring, boring.

I feel sorry for her, she is so young (even though she looks like a middle-aged woman!!) to be stuck at home with 3 kids and no prospects till they are all at high school and able to be more independent. That doesn't mean she's not a twit though, she does talk one load of crap and she is quite thick. But she is no different from the other boring mothers who all whitter on about being busy with their projects businesses and it is a load of spin ie. angelina walsh, abbie draper, rachel murray... boring, boring, boring.
I do think they are all very very boring people and that's why they have to come in to their Instagram stories everyday. It gives them something to do and focus on while they forget about how dull life can be. None of them seem to stick at anything for very long and their friendships come across as very fake from the outside looking in. The comments, the shares, the follow Friday tags etc, it's just more interaction for their engagement before they start showing off they latest #gifted sweetbox or dinner out, coffee with friends, house being done up, baby bump, post baby body. You name it, they'll be on sharing it. Nothing is private and it's all a competition.
And while I'm on one, there's not a decent set of eyebrows between Angelina, Abbie or Aimee. I wish they'd get them sorted 😂

• Haha
We are not allowed to talk about them but one of them had a professional photo shoot done recently and I was howling it’s like something your maw done in the 90s. All that was missing was that Rimmel lavender shimmer lipstick 🤣

I do think they are all very very boring people and that's why they have to come in to their Instagram stories everyday. It gives them something to do and focus on while they forget about how dull life can be. None of them seem to stick at anything for very long and their friendships come across as very fake from the outside looking in. The comments, the shares, the follow Friday tags etc, it's just more interaction for their engagement before they start showing off they latest #gifted sweetbox or dinner out, coffee with friends, house being done up, baby bump, post baby body. You name it, they'll be on sharing it. Nothing is private and it's all a competition.
And while I'm on one, there's not a decent set of eyebrows between Angelina, Abbie or Aimee. I wish they'd get them sorted 😂
Aww see that what you doing today tag loop shite they do 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 The lowest of the low drivel

• Haha
Is nobody going to comment on her story from a few days ago where she said she had a “cheeky snog” with Olly Murs in a McDonald’s toilet years ago? 😂 tbf she actually looked lovely in the photo she put up from back then.
Do you have a screen shot ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are not allowed to talk about them but one of them had a professional photo shoot done recently and I was howling it’s like something your maw done in the 90s. All that was missing was that Rimmel lavender shimmer lipstick 🤣

Aww see that what you doing today tag loop shite they do 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 The lowest of the low drivel
😂😂😂 which one has had the photo shoot?

Not sure to word this without it getting shutdown, but do you think some of these lifestyles are being funded by not being entirely honest in benefits claims?

I think her husband is cheating on her - there have been a few signs, that she has actually shared, but quite innocently, I don't think she even realises!!
how do you mean?

Not sure to word this without it getting shutdown, but do you think some of these lifestyles are being funded by not being entirely honest in benefits claims?
Personally I don’t think so, I think there are other large media accounts (Not this one) who’s lives are funded with money that doesn’t/can’t go through the taxman shall we say but I wouldn’t say it’s benefits - just my opinion.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure. I’m similar age to Social Mama and none of my pals with kids can afford not to work and have a mortgage etc. Everyone including myself has went back to work after kids because there’s no option not to! None of us are living in poverty at all but equally none of us can afford to get our nails / lashes / tan done every month, go out for lunches AND pay bills, nursery, get clothes for ourselves and kids. Weird one!

So bleeping cynical that “Ooooh I can’t remember the name of this stuff”. Yes you bleeping can. Everyone knows Olaplex. It’s shoved in your face in almost every salon. I almost believe she was being dim then BOOM asking her loyal followers for help (boosting story engagement) and a lovely wee swipe up at the end.

Personally I don’t think so, I think there are other large media accounts (Not this one) who’s lives are funded with money that doesn’t/can’t go through the taxman shall we say but I wouldn’t say it’s benefits - just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think Aimee is - but I think two of the others mentioned are definitely.

I have thought before their money maybe doesn't come from the most honest of ways 🤷🏼‍♀️.

The photoshoot looks like it came from one of those gift cards you pick up in the supermarket. For £30 you get your hair and make up done and then some photos taken by a "professional".

"Can anyone tell me what it's called". With acting that bad she could get a part on hollyoaks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
New thread name suggestion - No work, business or relevant content to be seen, but in order to "work", Aimee can't clean!

Although in fairness she doesn't really deserve a new thread unless we get more entertainment :) it's just that none of the other candidates have enough followers to make them a topic.

• Haha
There is nobody who is on call as much as him, Scottish Power have strict rules about how many hours each employee can be available to work, even if they aren't called out.

He went out and didn't come home, but left the kids at his mums - pretty certain he didn't stay there with them.

He's definitely been sending explicit texts to someone, as she mentioned something when she used his phone - but she didn't actually pick up on it herself!

And he does look like a devious we weasel lol definitely off sniffing out some other options and she would never be any the wiser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.