Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can't actually believe she deleted the negative comment🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️esp as it was not a 'nasty' comment, but someone who eloquently called her out, but this girl can't handle any criticism, not to mention she had nothing to defend herself either🤦‍♀️ did she reply before deleting, screenshots anyone? I only seen someone else's replies calling the other a shitebag😐😐😐seriously Aimee.. What a tribe you built😂😂😂

Reflected view

VIP Member
Is nobody going to comment on her story from a few days ago where she said she had a “cheeky snog” with Olly Murs in a McDonald’s toilet years ago? 😂 tbf she actually looked lovely in the photo she put up from back then.
😂 was that really him ?? Thought it was someone who resembled him 🥴

Hawtsauce

Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!
What the hell ??? No words at all

too anything

I’m howling, I don’t know anything about the girl Abbie only seen her name here. However she’s commented on a thread on a Facebook group this morning about how annoying it can be watching influencers getting thousands of stuff for free. She stepped in like “WELL I DO THIS AND I GET THAT AND MICRO INFLUENCERS BLAH BLAH” sit doon hen, think the woman was referring to the big guns like Hinch and not a lassie who gets free lashes sometimes 🤣
I seen she wrote she was a nanny? I didnt know that 🤷‍♀️

Eyeswideopen

I can’t see anything positive in her life from Instagram, she seems to be hating it so should give it up. Are cupcakes and bath bombs worth it? She has what lots of people dream of, just go and enjoy your family and provide for them with a part time job like everyone in the real world!! Saying that she’s a bit bipolar and will be on all manic and happy tomorrow! her face changes like the wind!

Sorry I think I’ve explained wrong . Daly dose of Genevieve stalks her ex boyfriends new girlfriend/ fiancé . I think daly dose was with her ex for years and is apparently bitter that he settled down very quickly when he met the woman he is with now . My friend will kill me if she uses this site but she said his new girlfriend was quite tough but was very freaked out by her stalking .
Omg no sorry I read that wrong haha it’s that time of night 😂 Ah right ok! Couldn’t tell you who her ex is..
tbh daly dose and her mans relationship escalated v quickly!

Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!
Tbh I am not sure on this... Yes her growth was massive but she had so many shares etc...

DilysMcGillis

I wonder if her mum took the kids, seemed very quiet last night and now baths at 10am....

Had to laugh at her yesterday saying the reason why she isn’t home schooling her kid is because she doesn’t have the time, someone always needs her attention. Most of us are home schooling multiple kids, working from home or still going to work, a lot of single parents plus still managing to get on with it and not living in a shit tip! It’s not as if home schooling has slipped because she’s been cleaning, making home cooked meals, doing her actual washing, taking the kids outdoors...she’s busy on instagram collecting bath bombs!
That bath board is a health hazard 🤢

Monk

What on earth is she wearing in that green glittery thing! It’s in line with her mental age of who would wear it, but it’s about 3 sizes too small
thought I was just getting old but it really is hideous! What happens when you get gifted these things but they’re horrendous?! Do you have to pretend to like them?! She surely must see it’s not flattering in any way?!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Is nobody going to comment on her story from a few days ago where she said she had a “cheeky snog” with Olly Murs in a McDonald’s toilet years ago? 😂 tbf she actually looked lovely in the photo she put up from back then.
Do you have a screen shot ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

We are not allowed to talk about them but one of them had a professional photo shoot done recently and I was howling it’s like something your maw done in the 90s. All that was missing was that Rimmel lavender shimmer lipstick 🤣

Aww see that what you doing today tag loop shite they do 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 The lowest of the low drivel
😂😂😂 which one has had the photo shoot?

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Why do companies gift her stuff when she can’t even get round to showing it. She doesn’t have time...yeah cause you spent the day taking pictures at a free ice cream event

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
A few of the mum accounts I follow have started de-activating their accounts. I’m honestly on the verge of unfollowing all of them them anyway. It’s all absolute pointless drivel.
I wonder if people are realising how risky it is to share pictures of your child/children online on such open and popular accounts.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hi guys. Tricia here 🤣 I’m just a bit uneasy she has left a massive paddling pool full of water out the back for weeks. So dangerous!