Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPickle

I can’t get past that story of her daughter coming downstairs. If she knows that she isn’t safe using the stairs alone (as that quite blatantly isn’t safe) then why does she leave them unsupervised so often while she stays in bed!? It’s bad regardless, but worse knowing that she does that regularly. All it’d take is for her to bang her head or catch an arm or leg to end up injured...
The poor girl is basically just throwing herself down the stairs!

Zantezoo

VIP Member
So looks like we are getting a 20k celebration later since she moved her camera round and showed the balloons by mistake.

Eyeswideopen

She knows who some of us are....😂😂

Wtf is she going back into her bed like a teenager, she’s a grown adult!

There she goes again not declaring gifts and ads!!

Last edited:

have the privilege

thought I was just getting old but it really is hideous! What happens when you get gifted these things but they’re horrendous?! Do you have to pretend to like them?! She surely must see it’s not flattering in any way?!
I’m the same age as her and think it’s awful. It’d be marginally better if it fit, but it still wouldn’t be good! Definitely not you getting old!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I'd like to report her for neglect but given I don't know the first thing about her, other than her name, it would be difficult. It is animal cruelty though for sure and makes me really angry.
It really isn’t that difficult to toilet and house train a puppy, especially when they have another dog in the house. A pup copies whatever it’s older ‘sibling’ is doing, which makes me wonder if the older dog is doing it too.

Stargazer19

Don’t know seems to me that that Stephanie is trying to stir things up. One of the girls posted a whole conversation and it does look like Stephanie is twisting the truth to make the other girls look a certain way

Monk

Somebody has commented telling her she is ridiculous and selfish etc but Aimee will just be like ‘BYE TRISHA’ cos she is a selfish little shit who cannot handle anyone having a different opinion is not allowed on her grid!
Assuming she’s deleted it? Can’t see it now.
love how she shared that story about the followers she’s gained and lost in the last week. They follow you for the car crash Aimee!

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I know I unfollowed but I went back out of curiosity 🤣 the way she was speaking to the wee one about the baby story was so strange!!! She was like screeching and screaming at her. Would you not just play along? That’s what I do “Oh wow yeah the baby. Totally. That’s so cool” 🤣

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I know I unfollowed but I went back out of curiosity 🤣 the way she was speaking to the wee one about the baby story was so strange!!! She was like screeching and screaming at her. Would you not just play along? That’s what I do “Oh wow yeah the baby. Totally. That’s so cool” 🤣
I thought this too. Maybe if you didn't leave your young child unsupervised on the iPad then you would have know what she was talking about sooner.

Reflected view

VIP Member
People like the ones you have mentioned are probably claiming single parent so they get tax credits, nursery fees, rent etc paid for them. I work in a nursery and the amount of parents when filling in registration forms put down different addresses for each parent, then after a few months of there child attending Nursery you find out that they are actually living together in the same house 😡 they forget that children talk 😂

Honestly she doesn’t have a clue! I am a nurse and u know I’m actually horrified at the broke lockdown but who cares !!!!! Wasn’t that when she was fucking buying the whole of asda panicking about lockdown. Now that it’s got a bit tough she can’t handle it “mentally” honestly Aimee I hope ur reading this. You need to get a grip of yourself.

instasheep

Havent seen this luckily, its disgraceful indeed.

It is on her grid. 3 videos posted around March time. Each of her kids subjected to it. The little girl is hysterical when she wipes chocolate over her little hands pretending it is poo. It is just so uncomfortable to watch. Idiots commenting how hilarious it is. SHAMEFUL.

Custardcream13

Social distancing at its best🙄
Also where's all the kids??
No wonder her wee one ruined the display if she's too busy getting her pic taken than to look after them🤦🏼‍♀️
they posted another one with the kids as well but I didn’t want to post their wee faces on here xx

Goldieoldie

To me the most dumb ass is that Genevieve or whatever she is called, for letting every arshole and their dog to come and see the baby, so irresponsible
She did spent a lot of time putting on fake tan. When my baby was days old I was lucky to even just was never mind put fake tan on and post pics on Instagram x

Geee

Chatty Member
Not really a great move on being relatable. Only 13% of people who answered have a cleaner.