Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I don’t actually think she is lonely, she seems close to her Mum and sisters, she has quite a lot of friends including ones with children the same age as hers, she seems quite close to her husbands sister and mother too.

Which makes it all more baffling that none of these people intervene.
You can have all the friends in the world and still be a lonely person.

I think she wants to have an Insta persona of a busy mum who’s doing ‘it all’. Except she’s actually doing FUCK ALL!
Her family and friends surely cannot think that she’s ok?

Maybe she's not lonely as such, but these relationships don't seem to give her the kind of satisfaction/attention that she craves from social media. She's not going to send her sister or sister in law a video of her walking down the stairs talking about how she's so tired and running late for school because they would probably find it boring. Yet she posts it online and people reply to her. She shares so many mundane details of her daily life.
She just constantly posts empty content. She genuinely seems manic to me and I did notice she has been talking a lot recently about being off her meds so it might be something to do with it. It can take a while for the chemicals in the brain to even back out after coming off these things.

Reflected view

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen all the drama with the self-care chronicles apparently bitching about Aimee behind her back

I feel bad for her I mean only last week she was promoting her page and obv thought they were friends

More proof how these Glasgow influencers they think they are something! Biggest load of wannabes and bitches clearly 🙄
Jeez 😒 no haven’t seen or heard anything, see that’s the thing they all claim to have each other’s back and support in everything they do, when really they are the biggest bunch of two faced back stabbing bitches on social media

Reflected view

VIP Member
Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!
Bloody hell, the absolute cheek of these people. Surly Instagram should do something about this 🤷🏼‍♀️

What the actual fuck, iv just had a wee look that’s shocking😡 is there any way she can be exposed for this ??

Last edited:
Think it’s each
She did spent a lot of time putting on fake tan. When my baby was days old I was lucky to even just was never mind put fake tan on and post pics on Instagram x
Think it just depends on the person tbh ... I washed no problem after I had my babies and made a conscious effort to get ready ... nothing wrong with not washing and nothing wrong with putting tan on or blow drying your hair etc whatever helps you through the process

Monk

Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!
Still can’t believe she lets a 2 year old get up in the morning, gets herself downstairs and trusts a 6 year old to get her breakfast and look after her until the parents are up!!

I think another would be a bad idea.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Oh I can't wait for the car crash that will be her 'insta live' q&a about her whole 1 year on antidepressants. I can see the shine off this lassie's brass neck from here.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Cleaning is wasting time our of her life where she could be working?!? She's got to be kidding hasn't she. Maybe she's hoping one of the people she met in silverburn ("I bumped into a few of you" 😷 is she famous now?) will offer to do it for her. Or maybe a company can #gift her a cleaner 😂

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Maybe she had a test but it would appear little miss is above the requirements to quarantine for 14 days but God forbid if she found out someone she didn't like had done this. She would be right on the stories telling this 'tricia' they can't just do what they like.

Fandan

She’ll maybe just revert to YOLO instead from now on.
It’s definitely not the first use of “cease“ the day as I’ve thought “no way” once before for sure haha!

Potkettleblack

So looks like mum of dicks has been talking about socialmama. The mighty 4 of the real mums of insta are now a mighty 3 by the looks of things. Maybe just a made up thought but notice how mum of dicks needed a break and socialmama unfollowed her.