Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instainsta

Chatty Member
She has looked emotional the past few times she has been on. Wonder if she has found out she helped promote someone and then they bitched behind her back x

Loveagossx

I wonder how tall her eldest son is because he's never shown in a car seat/booster while they are in the car.

Completely agree that it's a shame she didn't make a fuss (online at least) for the 4 year old like she did for her daughter. She'll justify it with saying that she wasn't feeling up to being online and posting bit surely there was plenty of pictures and videos of the day for her to share a few if she's going to share every detail of Callie's day.
She also made a point of mentioning that inside the restaurant all the family has booked tables that would be seperate but sat near each other. And then outside films them all standing close together singing Happy Birthday 🤔
It might be because you don’t need a car seat for a child sitting in the middle of a seat If their car seat doesn’t fit between 2 other car seats (either side). I’m not saying it’s ok but that’s The guidelines.

Trey93

Im sure someone with a large following done that before she even stabbed her own husband off

Not sure how true it is. Like I said was just a groups of Glasgow mums that had been friends and then all had a fight and one shared on her stories but apparently the same group of mums are rating children on how ugly they are From posts people put up so think they had a mini little tattle going on in the group xx
Was social mama in the group then? Or was it just mums who knew her?

Instainsta

Chatty Member
I think the wee boy got some dinosaur cupcakes and a balloon I’m sure (all gifted obviously, not like she’d make an effort for him!) but there wasn’t any mention of doing something for his birthday. She 100% favours the girl over the boys. It’s a shame really, they seem nice kids.
She did share a few pic of cake, balloons and they went to Blair Drummond But not to the same attention as the little girl

she doesn’t care about the rules. Always breaking the rules and showing it on Instagram.

Curly

VIP Member
I reported also.
I didn’t mean to sound preachy 🙈 in my line of work I’m always have the report everything approach and it’s amazing how many people think it’s ok someone else will report things

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Why don’t you go live with mum of d.i.c.k.s Aimee, she’s a doctor....!

Probably won’t even do the live anyway, she never sticks to anything. What happened to her helping everyone out with their goals? Like getting tru wash into Waitrose 🤣

Then there was take over Tuesday or the socialmama page, but that’s been ditched along with the dogs insta it seems. Speaking of dogs have they been on a walk since their last annual trip last weekend???
What happened to the whole social mama page and events thing? They were all girl gang, let's have brunch and cocktails and events and support women and then it disappeared. I didn't follow so maybe missed an announcement.
Do you think she only started it to grow her following a bit more?

Fandan

Noticed how she kept saying today she is capable of looking after 8 kids..... still reading here then hun even though you dont care but do care about us “tricias” 😘
Capable.... but only because there’s x3 over 6’s (Not sure what age the older kids are, but if they’re older than her eldest, then they’re obv babysitter material) to entertain them all.
Well seeing her husband is out. I’d have f*cked off too 🤣🤣

Goldieoldie

I seen she had done a grid post about the dessert place and had a few comments and only one she has replied to is from someone wanting to gift the kids something the rest she doesn’t even acknowledge xx

SummerLeaves2004

Any favourite Glasgow profiles that you follow, I love...

That last one. He is beyond egotistical and not remotely funny. A true wannabe

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She said she’s a stay at home mum so not really sure what she does when kids are at school and nursery. Go to Silverburn? Also do those poor dogs get walked?! Feel like they’re always locked up