Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat789

I agree! Kids feed of their parents energy and if she’s rushing about it can give the kids anxiety about being late. Who wants to send their children off filled with anxiety? I didn’t realise she went back to bed! I really don’t mind the whole “keeping it real for the gram” but now I feel it’s used as an excuse to be a lazy mare! Is the middle boy going to nursery? I got the impression they were walking home.
Yeah they seem to be walking home but maybe he’s going to nursery in the afternoon? Not sure. Prob be late for that too!!

Awhenny

VIP Member
Thing is, she got her 20k goal but all she has been going on about is how shit she has been feeling and drama whilst her kids roam around eating either chocolate or maccie-d's. Not exactly something to aspire to!

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Great to see her healthy eating because it made her feel so much better lasted long

'we pay for childcare to look after our children but we feel guilty to pay for cleaners to clean the house'
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to leave your house on its own while you went to work etc. It's not the same thing. I can't believe she's trying to make a comparison. I'm loving how she's trying to justify getting a cleaner. At the end of the day nobody actually gives a shit if you get a cleaner, it's just the reasoning behind it that is stupid. So she has more time for work, yet she doesn't work and finds an unlimited amount of time for mates dates and insta stories 😂. I don't think anyone is particularly worried about what others think of them getting a cleaner. For a start who do people have to know?
She’s using the whole excuse of needing a cleaner that she will be able to use the time she cleans to instead be productive and work. I give it till the 2nd visit and she will say she feels dead awkward while the cleaners in so she goes out till she’s away. Ummm you could just clean your own house then 🤣🤣🤣

Has no one noticed that she buys followers every single day? I can't believe no one has questioned her on it yet.
YES! I noticed this too since her stats haven’t changed much since she hit 20k!
They all buy them but this one was quite obvious even with lots of shares etc.
Also those “share” numbers are also shares to group chats 🙈 as well as page mentions

Perfectpeach88

A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!
The same thing happened to me ☹

Goldieoldie

Remember she posted pictures of the kids in the bath to promote the same company. Why would they keep working with her

I always felt sorry for her husband but now starting to worry as I can’t imagine my husband taking a picture of me in the bath for the gram.

Xx

Goldieoldie

Do the kids not go to clubs or anything. I know we have been in lock down but a few are back like the football ones xx

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I saw her pop up on my instagram a couple of days ago and I had totally forgotten about her. I've been reading the beginning of this thread and how crazy is it that in June she didn't even have 10k and now she's close to 20k.
Anyway I was shocked to see her because it was her photo about the weight gain, looked at her account and she's definitely re-marketed herself. I remember her from setting up the glasgow mum club that looked all glam, and now she's well this...off to read more!

Trey93

What does her husband do for a living ?

I’ve had to unfollow . That’s scandalous that wee boy is doing that .

I am not surprised about Daly dose of Genevieve , Angelina or the little mermaid as she used to call herself . Strange person !!!!!

His name is Dean. Very good looking man. I follow his girlfriend on Instagram and he is lovely .

What’s the YouTube ?
Her husband is a cable jointer.

What does her husband do for a living ?

I’ve had to unfollow . That’s scandalous that wee boy is doing that .

I am not surprised about Daly dose of Genevieve , Angelina or the little mermaid as she used to call herself . Strange person !!!!!

His name is Dean. Very good looking man. I follow his girlfriend on Instagram and he is lovely .

What’s the YouTube ?
Did you say you went to school with her? The first school she left in first year or the school she went to?

I’ve heard she was a bit of a mean girl herself.