Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
A social media break, kids in school and nursery and possibly a cleaner.....still cant get “work” done and rushing about at the last minute laying in bed whilst carnage is going on downstairs.....Groundhog Day!
My thoughts exactly. I can't get over what she classes as work! The living room.was hardly a disaster but she made our it was with that tap to tidy. How can she do endless stories with the kids running about in the background but can't do the same for this blog? (Which I'm guessing she left to the last minute as it was due today...) Even just general points for the blog and then get it done while the kids are busy. I always wonder what she does with her time when she's so pushed to fit in her work she's always mentioning.

Reactions: 1

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Exactly and if her husband works so much it would be good for him to come home from work and relax and not have the kids still running around like crazy xx
If she took some time away from her phone then she would probably have a lot more time to spend doing other things.
Her husband could do with actually being a parent instead of just the source of income.

DilysMcGillis

Sorry but she’s absolutely at it now pretending she doesn’t know when the September weekend is, she’s hardly run off her feet! I don’t even have weans yet and I could tell you when it is!

Also love the running commentary of her having a “pyjama day” so the same as everyday then aye?
I know 😂 She’s an absolute joke. A lazy day? In pyjamas? Could be any day of the week. It really boils my piss when she tries to justify her “work”. Try getting 4 kids up, dressed, away to school ON TIME, getting myself to work for a full on day, home & dinners/baths/homework. Her list of “jobs” is do a washing, do a food shop, reply to DMs, take pictures 🤯 Honestly. Clean your house, walk your dogs and fuck up! She has pals who must look at her & think that too - KimmyG, Michelle etc.. Plenty of working mums who should have a word with her. I notice that Michelle shared almost all the photos/videos of Pure Sweet opening, but not the one of Aimee’s children eating waffles & sauce with their hands like starving, feral cats. She shared a nice video of someone else’s children eating it with cutlery. I’m mortified for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Goldieoldie

Wow. “Are you bi-polar?” To her 2 year old.

Talk about completely trivialising mental health. How will she feel if her daughter actually did grow up and had mental health problems... I mean her mother offers them no routine, poor diet, camera shoved in their face, forced to perform for the camera, interacted with through the screen on a phone. Silly wee lassie playing at houses in my opinion. She’s not got a clue.
Why would you even mention bi-polar to a child? Still shocked xx

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
So one of her wee cronies was in stories today moaning about how people in the 'entertainment industry' get approached for free things and don't get paid and can use the professional photos etc on their pages. I totally understand where she is coming from, in terms of that person deserves to be paid, the exposure alone may not pay their bills and whatnot and if giving their time and talent they should be paid. Just find it a bit rich coming from one of they lot. Who are willing to pimp out their kids for a few free sweeties and are constantly gifted clothes by some rather random clothing stores.
Anyway... Back to social mama and that bloody magazine subscription app 😴

Monk

She’s got a 6 year old a 3 year old and a 2 year old? My little boy is 4 and I would never dream of letting him go downstairs himself in the morning! Even if the kids got up at 8 that’s 3 hours they’ve been fending for themselves downstairs!

Had a look at her earlier posts and she actually seemed nice and much more down to earth. Another one who has lost themselves for the ‘gram and a few thousand followers.

Eyeswideopen

I never new sites like that existed, how interesting! How stupid though because when a company works with her and think she has a reach of 20k then she gets little engagement on her posts, or little people buy whatever it is, surely they wont work with her again? Or do they just not care, get the money/products then move on to the next one.

Also Aimee if this is now your job, start following the ASA guidelines. I’ll def be reporting from now on when she doesn’t declare ads/gifts clearly on her posts/stories, we should all report her or anyone. I can’t go to work and not follow the rules, I’d get sacked! Why should she be different.

Also what is she now crying about with her latest story 😴🥱 off all day and comes back with that shit, your positivity and mindfulness course going well then!

Yeah and they are obviously too small, but why buy your growing child new shoes when you buy yourself a sparkly backpack!!!
Shes too busy typing alot of shite about how we need to go and seek help to heal our pain 😂😂😂 what a fucking crack pot!
Rest assured sweetheart my house is clean, happy family, dogs who get walked and don't shite all over my carpets and i can get myself out my bed, dressed for work and out the door for 7am every morning unlike some people who cant drag their ass out their bed before 10am to actually deal with their kids🙄🙄

• Heart

Eyeswideopen

The mocktail thing is strange, she was drinking them when she went away to the hotel a few weeks ago, but LOVES the alcoholic gifted cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably thinks its a way to get some engagement with people asking if she’s pregnant and on the mocktails!

Trey93

I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

I’m actually angry for him.
I missed her saying that, that is absolutely shocking. It’s disgusting how much she favours the wee girl. I’m sure lots of mums would love to have a daughter but does that mean you push your boys to the side, absolutely not.

I’m quite girlie myself and do girlie things with my daughters but also play and do things with my son just as much. I would never, ever make a bigger deal out of ones birthday than the others.

Monk

I just skip her stories now. Fairly close to an unfollow to be honest. Just find her boring and can’t believe some of the stuff she does and posts!!

Hawtsauce

So with you on this one. I was the same and went along thinking they all sounded and looked really nice but it was very obvious that you had to be part of the gang. Would never go back again

The whole the.real.mums.of.insta group is the same, they all act nice and then bitching about people in the toilet xx
😔😔
Sooooo true. It’s horrible especially when it’s marketed as such a friendly group but I felt it was really like “mean girls” .

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Her stories just make me want to scream 'oh shut the f*** up you whingeing spoiled wee cow'. She has the nerve to repost stuff from Jennifer Bell's account too. That infuriates me.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I wonder how tall her eldest son is because he's never shown in a car seat/booster while they are in the car.

Completely agree that it's a shame she didn't make a fuss (online at least) for the 4 year old like she did for her daughter. She'll justify it with saying that she wasn't feeling up to being online and posting bit surely there was plenty of pictures and videos of the day for her to share a few if she's going to share every detail of Callie's day.
She also made a point of mentioning that inside the restaurant all the family has booked tables that would be seperate but sat near each other. And then outside films them all standing close together singing Happy Birthday 🤔

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I like how she managed to turn her little boy having a Coronavirus test, which in assuming would be quite traumatic after one attempt nevermind 4, into something about her