Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geee

Chatty Member
What I don’t get is that she’s got a cleaner so that she has more time to “work” then has said that she was gonna take a day off her phone every week which most of them do but then said she would probably do more than one. If this is her dream to the an influencer then I don’t see how it’s gonna be a success to be posting the empty content sporadically

Reactions: 1

Eyeswideopen

Can only assume he’s been on call during the night and that’s why he’s still in bed, if not you’re right he’s as out of order as she is! 11am and still in bed and kids all downstairs fending for themselves! 🤬 so much for the massive shop last week that would do them a fortnight, that’s her off to Tesco, she said she had to go out for a small lead for the puppy, so clearly she’s not going to get that in Tesco...she just talks a load of crap for the sake of hearing her own voice I think!!

Peach*123

It gets worse daily....now suddenly she's not getting enough support 🤦🏼‍♀️ but last week when she got 10k she was getting so much🤣

And no support maybe cause her mum's having to parent and homeschool her child everyday!!

But yeah have another that defo seems like a good idea🤣🤣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
And....noone has an issue with you dancing in your kitchen, only about

1. not bothering to home school your kid for 3 months
2. feeding them takeaways and chocolate constantly
3. up to all hours with no routine
4. not taking your kids out for fresh air
5. not walking your dogs, ever
6. not declaring ads/gifts
7. buying followers
8. playing the mental health card ie anxiety through the roof one day, then magically gone for future shopping trips
9. breaking lockdown rules during a pandemic esp with a high risk child
10. lying in bed whilst your 6 year old gets everyone else breakfast after being up first thing like children do

dancing in your kitchen to music is pretty normal! Especially when you’re cleaning or making dinner.....give it a go!
I seem to have missed something there. Which of the children is high risk?
I know that a lot of things are not as they seem on social media but it really does seem that there is no Stable routine in their home.
I do feel for her if she is genuinely struggling with her mental health but ranting to social media is not the solution to her issues. To me she seems quite manic and her home life looks and sounds Needlessly stressful Because she is not in control of the situation.

Tricia47636

Everything she does seems to get abandoned. I get actual rage about her dogs.
I'd like to report her for neglect but given I don't know the first thing about her, other than her name, it would be difficult. It is animal cruelty though for sure and makes me really angry.

BigFakers

I've only followed her while she has been pregnant and then having new baby, so didn't realise that. I know we can't talk about her, but she comes across as very strange with no self-awareness. We'll see how long the new business lasts, wellness coach and lash lady lol maybe she'll jump on the Arbonne wagon, that wee vile Draper lassie is an Arbonne rep too, so they will all be fighting for new team members.

BigFakers

Yeah and they are obviously too small, but why buy your growing child new shoes when you buy yourself a sparkly backpack!!!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I dont understand the whole shower thing. How can anyone sit feeling filthy all day then brag about it on social media?! Put your phone down for 10 minutes and have a wash hen!
We’re talking about someone who proudly waves the job title “district manager” for a pyramid scheme. The thought probably hasn’t entered her head.

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
You can have all the friends in the world and still be a lonely person.

I think she wants to have an Insta persona of a busy mum who’s doing ‘it all’. Except she’s actually doing FUCK ALL!
Her family and friends surely cannot think that she’s ok?
If that was my daughter, in fact if any of that crowd were my daughters I'd be sitting them down and chatting with them about what's important in life. My step daughter has a 9 month old and there's not one photo of him on social media. Not being self righteous or anything, but it can be done. She's extremely busy though as she's a teacher. I think the problem with this bunch of women is that none of them appear to have a real job.

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Can't think of anything worse than a drive through dessert place full of all these hideous Glasgow bloggers and their monstrously behaved children. Thanks Aimee for making sure lots of folk never go.
Hardly any social distancing involved and all just for a photo and free ice cream

guess it was good her kids got a outing xx

Her eldest in the car with no child seat is giving me the fear
He looks so squashed in the middle ! There obviously isn’t enough room for a car seat for him — it is the law that if there’s a car seat both sides then you don’t need a car seat in the middle but regardless of that the poor kid looks so uncomfortable

Geee

Chatty Member
For people who complain about their kids behaviour her and angelina certainly fill them full of sugar constantly. I give my daughter way more sweets than I probably should but not massive cookies for breakfast and jars of Nutella at 9pm or for breakfast.

Trey93

Beans inside a roll are not OK. I cringe myself inside out at her on the daily. She claims to be looking to earn an income for her family - if only there was a way to do that? 🤔 I loved her grand unboxing of her generous gift last night - I’m not sure an individual teabag is going to pay any of those bills, Aimee 🤔 Maybe focus more on household management & the wellbeing of your children & dogs, and then get a job like everyone else.
I thought that myself, what sort of maniac puts beans in a roll, naw just not on.

• Haha