Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perfectpeach88

Same, I have 3 kids and one of mine had speech issues and had to go to a speech therapist. I was never, ever embarrassed of him. Maybe she isn’t either but it didn’t come across well at all when she spoke about it.
I agree it did not come across well and it is nothing to be embarrassed about at all . Hope your kids are doing well xxx

Just text my friend 😂😂😂 So Daly Dose ex boyfriend is still with his new partner and have been together for two years now.
They are a really nice couple . She’s the polar opposite of Angelina . Surprised to read she would let someone make her life hell to be honest, doesn’t seem the type

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Says the woman who has left her kids unattended in the bath while she farts about filming utter shit for social media!
Not only this but openly admits she lets them play fortnite when she's not entirely sure what it is, and says they are on YouTube when they aren't really supposed to be and then justifies it several times by saying it's youtube kids... Followed by I don't know why I'm telling yous this. Because you yourself are obsessed with social media!

Reflected view

VIP Member
Her anxiety vanished as quick as it came, that’s her done 3 trips to primark. If it was really that bad she would send her husband (after he’s made the dinner and dealt with the kids obv) just another one jumping on the mental health bandwagon.

I am about 99% sure she’s going to go in some MLM weight loss journey soon, ketones most likely since her “life coach” Jill is all over that. It will change her life, she will make money from her followers selling them an expensive dream, then by Christmas she will be over it and back to wine and smartie chocolate, she’s so predictable!
You know I was thinking this too about the anxiety thing, I just found it odd that it had vanished when she was able to go to all her appointments the other day, I’m getting the vibe that she’s a very confident, intelligent, individual and the reason it’s coming across as if she can’t cope with the whole family life cleaning cooking entertaining the children is because she wants to be do her social media and that’s getting in the way of it, after watching that the other day I unfollowed her

instasheep

Those videos of her pretending to have poo on her hands and wiping it on the children is just so cruel in my opinion. The little girl is too young too understand. Absolutely disgusting. What nurturing mother does that!?!? Not funny. Disgraceful!

Eyeswideopen

What were the comments after Abbie’s? Saw Aimee has deleted the original, she can’t stand anyone saying anything tyts differs from her opinion. Self obsessed Nobody.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She said she wants to have Insta as her job so take it fucking seriously! Treat it like your job! My boss would be fuming if I decided to just not do something because I can’t be bothered

Custardcream13

Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!
As someone who has tried to grow their page organically for years this absolutely boils my blood 🤬 absolutely shocking!!

• Heart

Goldieoldie

She always changes her mind. One minute she is trying to get Instagram to take off for more money so she can have another baby and talk Kyle in to it. Next minute she doesn’t want another one

we all know she should look after and put time in to the 3 she has just now before bringing another baby in to that crazy world. The oldest Will just be left to look after it any way xx

Eyeswideopen

You’ve really got to think you‘re something to think that’s acceptable to post on the internet!

Do the ASA guidelines not apply to her and her gifted bath bombs to mark as an AD!?

Also noticing what she wrote on the pic before from yesterday “my hair looking as wild as my day was braving the outdoors with these 5 alone” alone!? From your house to the park in the car, yes, but then she met her mum and sister 🤥 she honestly forgets what she says!!

Soooo glad I found this. I can’t believe her honestly. My friend works in social work and she’s horrified! I think she should be reported it’s actually disgusting the way she goes on!!!

Also she has put on so much weight and obv doesn’t realise cause she’s squeezing herself into tiny playsuits she looks horrendous

I felt like this was really out of order aswell!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Of course taking 3 kids to the park with 2 dogs will be stressful, but she had her mum and sister!! She can’t handle them on her own, that’s why she never takes them anywhere, so god knows why she is even contemplating a 4th kid!! By the sound of it her sister did all the running about and she took them to an empty play park at the end....struggling to see the stress here! I suppose anything other than slobbing about at home in your pyjamas giving your kids unlimited screen time probably was stressful for her!
Yes, but why not leave the dogs at home, and ask Kyle to take them out for a walk later and for once make some effort for the kids!!! These poor souls are stuck at home all the time, she then takes them to a massive park and says they can go on one slide???? Thats like taking kids to ice cream. Parlour just to watch people eat ice cream ffs. No wonder they were desperate to stay, poor poor deprived kids😭

And all this pish that she is anxious...you werent anxious in primark queues, or holding a newborn baby!!! She makes my blood boil🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Trey93

Omg she actually said her man cooks and does the dishes too? She’s won a watch with him, dont know many men that would put up with a full time mum who does not mum or cook or clean and sleeps all day.

Hawtsauce

Who is the ex boyfriend?
I don’t think we are allowed to say the real names of people on this site if they are not that’s why I used the Instagram names . I’m not sure if he has Instagram but I know his fiancé has Instagram ( uh huh I snooped 🙈😂) . I’m sure her name is bcx or xbc or something along those lines.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
What is she babbling on about this morning - she got up and did her Miracle Morning, but she didn’t get up cos she done it from her bed and she was sleepy so didn’t do it properly.... What are you on about Aimee!!!

Did you report? If so it’s removed from you seeing it
I repoeted it and can no longer see it so thats probably why! I also found the video about pranking the kids about poo, i know utd been said already but its really horrific to be taking advnatage of childs innocence e like this, esp the little one