Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And she’s trying to convince her husband to have more kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s off her fuckin rocker!! She can’t cope with 3 kids and 2 dogs - no idea why they got another one btw.. 🙄 she can’t even get out her bed to walk them 😂 poor kids and dogs stuck inside 24/7

Reactions: 4

Goldieoldie

A while ago I thought her idea for a social club for mums was really nice . Her content, views and behaviours are very different from mine but I got sucked in to going to one of the events. She was a total mean girl with a group of horrible women who are total attention seekers who pull the mental health card to get sympathy when in fact they are truly awful human beings . Social mama was pretentious, full of herself and her friend at the event Daly dose of Genevieve was downright awful. She was so attention seeking and saying unkind things about women she knew from a town near Glasgow ( apparently she used to live there ) . I would never attend a social mama event again . EVER!!!
So with you on this one. I was the same and went along thinking they all sounded and looked really nice but it was very obvious that you had to be part of the gang. Would never go back again

The whole the.real.mums.of.insta group is the same, they all act nice and then bitching about people in the toilet xx

• Wow
This lassie is a fucking car crash, just seen the ohh i broke the rules and i dont care trisha! Shes soooooo obsessed with the trishas of the world but constantly says she isnt bothered...... hun your bothered. Go clean up your dog shit and home school your kids and stop trying to being insta famous, literally no one cares what you bought in b&m and shes the last person on earth i would take cleaning product advice from her house is a shit hole 🙄

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Seen a few previous comments social mama goes to Clara tinks for her hair. Does she have a thread or can one be created? Have you seen what they have done to a young girls hair it’s horrific it is all burnt and 5 different colours. Then they have totally ridiculed her all over there Instagram pages because she’s outed them for the standard of treatment she received including all over the CeCes business page saying that she only had an issue with her hair because it was the price. Then next thing they have clients all slagging the girl off in mails one being Abbie Blyth making fun of the girls mental health and they publicly posted it on the story’s how horrific total bully’s. Definition of mean girls! Check out @eilidhlmcq Instagram for all the information.
I seen this and can’t believe the salon are outing the girl it’s so unprofessional, regardless of who’s in the right.

I have followed Charisse during lockdown and think she’s great entertainment but the Way they’ve handled this whole thing would put me off ever going there.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I love how she’s getting a sleep consultant in 🤣 here’s an idea - when your 2 nearly 3 year old at the time gets up at 10pm asking for a piece and cheese you tell her in kid friendly language to fucking piss off instead of filming her for the gram 🤣

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s that desperate for engagement that she’s banging on about an ultimately embarrassing event that hurt her. She’s done it over days. Over stories and grid posts dropping bits of info in and looking / sounding clearly upset. What kind of life is that to inflict on yourself?! All because you hope to be paid £100 to promote some hair bows or something. So weird.

Also how far up her own arse is she that she thinks “you guys” will sell out Primark of a dress 🤣 simmer doon Coleen Rooney (remember the polka dot dress years back)

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Oh my god she is infuriating, I have never seen someone as lazy as her And don’t know how she manages to be lazy when she has a houseful of children and puppies. Her Instagram is in no way interesting. All she does is moan or post videos where you can’t hear her talk because the children are making so much noise and she’s that lazy that she won’t move herself into another room. I know some of her friends and was on a few nights out where she was there and can safely say she never used to be like that. I think she needs to step away from Instagram.

She’s like an episode of Black Mirror or something. A mother channeling all her energy into social media while not being able to fully cope with the kids. The whole thing is clearly affecting her so much I don’t know why she doesn’t just stop. She doesn’t have to delete her account or whatever, just stop this massive drive to be Insta famous. It’s triggering actual anxiety in her.

Also sick of them all banging the same drum over and over. The world established social media is fake a long time ago. We know all the hottest birds photoshop their pictures. We know what a post baby body looks like. We know women flaunting their flat stomachs and bragging about their post pregnancy snapback is insensitive. We know some days we cope being mothers and some days we don’t. We know most people have stretch marks and cellulite and wobbly bits. This makes up 70% of content for these people. Over and over, repeating what we already know. It doesn’t make you all that “real”. Truth is if you step outside social media and look at your pals, your family members, your colleagues (you know real life people you have a connection with) then you’ll see all these “flaws”. You’ll see how normal it is and just move on because you’re all the same. It’s this horrible validation wankfest and they’re all at it. Oh look at my post baby body OH YOU’RE SO REAL BABES THANKS FOR THIS I NEEDED THIS
The before and after weight gain posts are what I can’t stand. Claiming that before when they were slimmer they were so unhappy and now they’re a little bit more flabby and suddenly very happy. If you were truly happy with your body you would not be posting these things on social media for validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Goldieoldie

My Mum would kill me if she watched my videos on social media and I admitted to sitting in bed watching TV and let the kids run wild down stairs

They look like a lovely bunch of kids and probably just want Mummy to put the phone down and play with them.

Me and my husband are both key workers and juggling work and home schooling. We are not doing full 9am-3pm but still doing a bit every day. She could easily do the same If she stayed Off the gram xx

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
So she was scared to come home in case her husband had broken his PlayStation? What age is he 13? I partly blame these manchildren for how much crap their wives get away with. Is anyone being a parent in these women's households?

• Heart
The irony of her putting the wee ones on a screen ban earlier whilst she sits and spouts utter pish into her screen as they’re shouting for attention in the background. It’s really, really sad! Also saying she almost tortures herself when she puts them on a screen ban because god forbid she has to put her phone away and spend quality time with them without taking videos or photos. Shes a walking contradiction. People would kill to have as much spare time as shes got to spend with their babies but all she does is moan. What a hard life shes got eh? Three beautiful kids, a lovely house, financial stability, no job, gorgeous pups, a cleaner and a stable marriage. Must be so tough for her 😞

DilysMcGillis

The roll she had made me ill 😭🤣
Beans inside a roll are not OK. I cringe myself inside out at her on the daily. She claims to be looking to earn an income for her family - if only there was a way to do that? 🤔 I loved her grand unboxing of her generous gift last night - I’m not sure an individual teabag is going to pay any of those bills, Aimee 🤔 Maybe focus more on household management & the wellbeing of your children & dogs, and then get a job like everyone else.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I think I actually feel sorry for her 😕

She came off her antidepressants without weaning herself off them, didn’t she? Not sure what dosage she was on but that’s definitely going to have an effect on her and how she’s taking care of herself. She seems quite overwhelmed and stuck in a really unhealthy routine with the kids etc. I think that’s why she’s trying to do the life coaching etc. it’s obviously not working for her though. Is that process a one size fits all kind of thing or is it tailor made to the person and their circumstances? She’d be better off going back to absolute basics and making sure she was showered every day etc and focusing her energies on achievable things.

I dunno. She might be feeling absolutely fandabbydozey and think I’m talking absolute shite 😂

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Her behaviour is strange, she lies in her bed til lunchtime pretty much every day, her kids get themselves up and get partner works full time. Granny does homeschooling via FaceTime, she naps at the in laws when they were meant to be packing / unpacking or something, she's recently come off her meds, I'd be seriously concerned for her if I was a family member. The way she's added all the words to her comparison photo is like she's trying to convince herself she is happy. I'm all for body positivity but to go from one extreme to the other isn't exactly healthy and her diet is very poor quality, you still need to take care of yourself by eating nutritious food. I haven't followed her before lockdown and only recently. Even taking herself for a bath in the middle of the morning, like you have young kids?! Who does that, save your self care for after bedtime and keep the kids busy all day so they're ready to go to sleep at a half decent time. She honestly baffles me the way she goes about things and presents herself on social media. No wonder she's gotten so many new followers cause it's a bit of a car crash!

Yeh I feel sorry for him. Walking in giving her they bows like she’s the queen! She needs cream for her face the wee soul not cheap tacky bows!!!!!!

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Do these brands not do any research into the types of folk plugging their stuff? Do they want to appeal to lazy, disorganised slobs? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm starting to think that they don't. Yes she has a decent sized following (which we know she bought a lot of) but they can't have actually looked at her page/watched her stories over a number of days. I can't imagine anyone seeing she has bought something from new look and then going and doing the same.
She's not a fashion page and she doesn't post anything that comes across as relatable and I personally don't think she has a personality that you warm to or connect with through the screen.

BettyDavis

Seen a few previous comments social mama goes to Clara tinks for her hair. Does she have a thread or can one be created? Have you seen what they have done to a young girls hair it’s horrific it is all burnt and 5 different colours. Then they have totally ridiculed her all over there Instagram pages because she’s outed them for the standard of treatment she received including all over the CeCes business page saying that she only had an issue with her hair because it was the price. Then next thing they have clients all slagging the girl off in mails one being Abbie Blyth making fun of the girls mental health and they publicly posted it on the story’s how horrific total bully’s. Definition of mean girls! Check out @eilidhlmcq Instagram for all the information.

• Wow