Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She looks so old and generally just f***ed all the time. I know kids are a pain in the neck at times but those kids would thrive on routine and not having a phone in their faces all day everyday like they are performing seals.
mane would seriously benefit if she got them in a routine - she would have much more time to herself to work/self care / do Home Bargain Hauls or whatever it is she does

Reactions: 4
I thought it was bizarre as well 😂 She seemed to be on her own as well. WTF? Probably glad to find a clean duvet cover & a pillow that hasn’t had poopy doggy butt smeared across it 👍🏻 Reassuring to know she works as hard in her MIL’s house as she does in her own 😂
I’m gobsmacked at this. What a lazy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Goldieoldie

I seen a post tonight a few Glasgow mums all had a group chat and one has been sharing social mamas page and been so nice about her all over IG but turns out she has been talking about her Behind her back and saying she started her own tattle page just so she gets attention and her numbers up. One has voice notes and is saying she will share them xx

• Wow

Trey93

It’s so wrong how much she favours the little girl. I’ve said it before but it’s so blatant I just can’t believe it. Always watching films or playing dress up with her girl, ordering bows or clothes and completely ignoring her boys more or less. I have a boy and two girls and I could never be all for my girls and leave my boy out!

I remember when she was getting married she mentioned how when they were planning the wedding she had just had her second boy and she said to someone (I can’t remember who, maybe the dress designer or something) ‘I will have a little girl by the time I get married’. Or words to that effect. Then she got pregnant again and had her girl before the wedding and it was a total surprise 🙃

She’s a shit Mum but I don’t think it was that bad when she said she doesn’t bathe them everyday? I never have. Mine have sensitive skin and I bathe them every two days since they’re still little. Unless of course they get dirty on the days in between, or like yesterday when all three were sticky with sun cream.

It’s so wrong how much she favours the little girl. I’ve said it before but it’s so blatant I just can’t believe it. Always watching films or playing dress up with her girl, ordering bows or clothes and completely ignoring her boys more or less. I have a boy and two girls and I could never be all for my girls and leave my boy out! She must spend a lot of money on her girls lovely outfits, I buy from little treasures and it’s not cheap. Her boys are dressed very plain in comparison.

I remember when she was getting married she mentioned how when they were planning the wedding she had just had her second boy and she said to someone (I can’t remember who, maybe the dress designer or something) ‘I will have a little girl by the time I get married’. Or words to that effect. Then she got pregnant again and had her girl before the wedding and it was a total surprise 🙃

She’s a shit Mum but I don’t think it was that bad when she said she doesn’t bathe them everyday? I never have. Mine have sensitive skin and I bathe them every two days since they’re still little. Unless of course they get dirty on the days in between, or like yesterday when all three were sticky with sun cream.

Justhavingalook403

She’s pissed off because she needs over 1k of subscribers on YouTube before she can make any money for YouTube. She has 128 people subscribed. She was proberly expecting her 10k instagram followers to subscribe to her YouTube.

She needs to realise most vloggers have had to produce 2 -3 videos per week and build up subscribers over a longer period of time. Produce new content to keep people engaged. She’s had her channel up less than a week and she’s crying and it’s Effecting her whole day.

everyone and their dug is trying to become insta famous or YouTube famous.

Aww my god why is she been comparing herself to katie Hayes hahahahaha honest to god. She’s the most dumb bitch Iv ever came across. AIMEE NONE OF THIS IS LIES it’s the truth and u can’t accept it!!!!! Your poor kids ur a selfish selfish women.

I see that horrible Abbie Draper is in Spain. Let's see if she quarantines for 14 days on her return, seeing as this horrible Scottish instamum crew think they're above the rules.
She’s back done a story saying she’s knows she can’t go to silverburn but can she go a walk out of her house 🤦🏼‍♀️ No hen quarantine means you don’t go over your front door just hang out in the back garden ffs

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think she is actually lost, she has no routine with her kids or herself and films EVERYTHING. She needs to lay off the phone and get herself in a better place then go back on Instagram. Fair enough having a daytime bath, it’s miserable weather in Scotland today and her kids are with their dad but why not turn off your phone & go relax with your book instead of filming your book then talking to your phone the entire time. If I was her mum I would be concerned.

XYZ123_2020

I think her husband is cheating on her - there have been a few signs, that she has actually shared, but quite innocently, I don't think she even realises!!

Walnutss

VIP Member
It explains why her and Daly are such good friends . Sniff sniff drink drink .... back to the old ways soon
I think you have them wrong hun they are insta mums now dont you know get sent free flavoured water and go to opening of ice cream shops. They only thing they are sniffing these days is fabreeze 😉

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I’m going to steal her husband. Big house, 3 weans, 2 dogs, nights away, thinking about a 4th kid, Five Guys, new clothes and make up. All on one wage. Share the guy with the rest of us eh 🤣
To be honest, it's not really that big a house. OK, it's obviously bigger than a lot of places, like flats etc, but the bedrooms are very small and so is the kitchen. It might be a new build, but it'll be one of the smaller house types.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Wonder how far along the 21 day journey she will get....She’s already pushed it back so I’m going for not far.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m not sure maybe about the group chat thing, other mum influencers being nasty about her. She needs to be careful as she says she knows who some people posting here are but doxxing anyone can get you in trouble even if they are being nasty about you

Side note and positive note for once 🤣 - never realised that she was naturally pretty but you can see in her no make up videos she’s got good skin and features. See! People can be nice! Just because people don’t like seeing kids overexposed doesn’t mean they can’t be nice! 😂

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
It gets worse daily....now suddenly she's not getting enough support 🤦🏼‍♀️ but last week when she got 10k she was getting so much🤣

And no support maybe cause her mum's having to parent and homeschool her child everyday!!

But yeah have another that defo seems like a good idea🤣🤣🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
Why has her mum not had a serious word with her. Aye hang on I’ll home school your kids while you prance about filming yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ My mum would tel me to run & jump lol.

Freedman

She’s actually 28. She has the mentality of a 14yr school girl though 😂.
28!!!???!!!!!!
3 kids and yet goes on about how Instagram would help her so the hubby doesn't need to work as much.

I mean seriously? This cannot be real. What about having passions and career aspirations in life? About going to work. Actual work.

And this is an example to her kids????? A phone shoved in their faces every two seconds. I'm speechless.