Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's not got a clue!! Needs a cleaner, needs a sleep consultant, tortures herself when her kids have any screen free time because they want her actual attention. What does this woman do all week? Cause it's not parenting and it's not housework.
Squeeze her feet into those awful Perspex heels by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Gingerella82

Her accent is soooo fake u can hear her broad weegie twang underneath that posh fake way she speaks for the gram 😴✋ just stopppp!!!

Sam2901

I don’t know how I came across her Instagram but the constant talking about nothing just annoyed me too much so I unfollowed. I sort of wanted to shake her and just say.... spend some time with your kids. She’s addicted to her phone and followers. Goes on about not wanting to share the app where you can see who’s unfollowed you because “it’s not heathy” yet goes on about it constantly. Worry about your kids and not the followers hun!

XYZ123_2020

New thread name suggestion - No work, business or relevant content to be seen, but in order to "work", Aimee can't clean!

Although in fairness she doesn't really deserve a new thread unless we get more entertainment :) it's just that none of the other candidates have enough followers to make them a topic.

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

She’s clearly went to Matalan and done a post so she could tag them, they are well known for working with “influencers” so she’s probably hoping for some ‘kindly gifted’ stuff. Her comments about Callie’s clothes from little treasures are too good for every day wear so she needs to get her more stuff....this virus isn’t going to be away in enough time for her not to have outgrown them 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 The boys aren’t treated to good stuff it’s just basic primark for them she said 😂 (my kids wear primark nothing wrong with it, just the fact her girl was allowed every day and fancy stuff) but we all know her daughters clothes is really just her uniform for work when her mum plasters her all over the internet!!!

Cat789

More underwear photos today. Today it’s her in full make up claiming she’s gained more weight that her knickers have ripped 😂😂

She’s vile it’s completely out of order !! The wee girl hasn’t long started potty training and she’s terrifying her. she will have the hard neck to call everyone Tricias if she’s called out on it. My wee girl is 17month old I would never dream of covering her in Fake Tan, letting her pose naked with only a pillow strapped to her just for the gram. I would be applying a cream to the wee girls chin it looked so sore. Honestly she makes me look like Mary fucking poppins
You are right, the toilet thing had given me an idea of how much respect she has for her children, why would she think this is appropriate or needed, the fake tan was terrible too! I remember when my daughter was about 2, i applied fake tan before bed (which i actually hardly ever use!) and my girl came in for a cuddle in the middle of the night when i was asleep, she ended up with a wee fake tan patch on her cheek and i felt so guilty!!! Like the worst scummiest mum in the world😭🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Justhavingalook403

I’ve mentioned before she shouldn’t be on Social Media trying to be an influencer she can’t take any sort of criticism she far to needy and wants validation from strangers , goes through her stories to see who’s watched her and if they aren’t followers puts up stories calling them tricias ( who’s got the time to do that ) , she got 2 thumbs down on her YouTube and called them Trishas ffs maybe those people thought your video was terrible that you admitted putting your make up on and not making your kids lunch and laughing about it! Or maybe they didn’t want to hear how much the puppy/Callie shits all over your house every day

She needs to stay off the gram,get into a routine with the wee ones, breaks my heart how the wee boys are pushed aside and it’s all about her wee girl.

• Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Ok please tell me someone else noticed the pitta breads? Don’t most peole slice it open and fill it, not have 2 entire pittas like their slices of bread on a sandwich.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Somebody has commented telling her she is ridiculous and selfish etc but Aimee will just be like ‘BYE TRISHA’ cos she is a selfish little shit who cannot handle anyone having a different opinion is not allowed on her grid!

Justhavingalook403

She came across really badly when she told everyone and was quite dismissive about it. I know she asked if their was any recommendations for private speech therapists but no more was said after it. I was just shocked it’s the fact her mum had to tell her she felt there was issues with his speech. I just feel as a mum she would notice herself. Her mum is the one doing the school work with him.

she needs to stay off her phone and maybe do some one on one with each of them. not lying in her bed watching Disney films, taking naps.

Geee

Chatty Member
W
Currently crying on her stories because she can’t cope with the thought of not having her kids around her 24/7.
Makes a change from her crying on her stories because she can’t cope with having her kids around her 24/7... 🤔
Also, how does she never seem to know when her kids are starting school/nursery? Literally every time she finds out on the day or the day before. How can you not be on top of simple things like knowing a date when you don’t even have anything else of any importance to actually do? She certainly doesn’t forget the date of whatever new dessert shops are opening nearby! 😂
Literally writing this as you did. And why did she not take her home since she wasn’t dressed for nursery? How is it that hard. Her only real commitments are the timings for her kids. Even her promotions don’t make deadlines so it’s not due to focusing on that.

• Haha

Monk

Genuinely can’t believe how brazen she is about breaking lockdown rules.

newsflash- your page is public and I’m quite sure there will be more than one person pissed off with you and ready to report you!!!

Omg as if she's not had a clue she was meant to start nursery 😂 what an absolute idiot. She has one job, a mum! And she can't even figure out what's been pre agreed for her kid going to school. And AS IF she's upset her kids are going to childcare, she spends her days in her bed watching the kardashians and ignoring them 😂 even last week her hubby had the day off and instead of doing anything with her daughter they put her up in the boys room so they could watch stuff on Netflix in peace. I'm embarrassed for her. I wonder if she's pregnant 👀
I thought the same thing! 2 weeks off when she probably felt like absolute shite, no intention to body shame here but she’s put a lot of weight on & her t*ts are gigantic, they’re forever swinging about when she’s climbing over shit in her house (literally 🤮) & today forgetting one of the most important milestones in her little girls life 🙈🙄

I give it a few weeks til we’ve got a pregnancy announcement with some tacky gifted balloons & cookies 😂

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I am mortified at the video she has posted of her daughter in her pants and saying stop itching your bum. Where is the daughters respect!

She’s clearly went to Matalan and done a post so she could tag them, they are well known for working with “influencers” so she’s probably hoping for some ‘kindly gifted’ stuff. Her comments about Callie’s clothes from little treasures are too good for every day wear so she needs to get her more stuff....this virus isn’t going to be away in enough time for her not to have outgrown them 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 The boys aren’t treated to good stuff it’s just basic primark for them she said 😂 (my kids wear primark nothing wrong with it, just the fact her girl was allowed every day and fancy stuff) but we all know her daughters clothes is really just her uniform for work when her mum plasters her all over the internet!!!
Totally was thinking the same thing regarding matalan!!! And she was whinging earlier in stories that she would like some clothes that fit her, defo begging Matalan for freebies🙄🙄🙄

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I fail to understand why she has 21k followers. She doesn’t post anything interesting and the content she does post is all over the place, and she is verging on coming across as manic to be honest. She waffles on for 10 story slides to tell her audience something like the dog has shit in the house yet again. I don’t know, Maybe I just don’t find her interesting because I don’t have kids.