Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t... literally cannot cope with how bad a parent she is!!!
How the hell can she forget/not know the timings of these important things. This isn’t the first time it’s happened which makes it even more inexcusable. My partner would be absolutely ragin with me if he was out bursting his arse working all the time and I just forgot to take the kids along to important school days.

Whats happened with that course she was doing? Is it finished now? Or was that a half arsed attempt too.

Reactions: 6
Tricias remember Aimee is a perfectionist and super organized she likes to tell us this all the time. Honestly breaks my heart for those kids. We all forget things and struggle but not with things like this. That wee boy is constantly pushed to the side and ignored. Remember she said she just ignored his speech issues and buried her head 😪

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How the duck could she have thought an induction started at half 2. The school day finishes at 3 and they are not gonna intimidate the children by having all the chaos of the end of the school day happening. Especially during COVID. No one buys it Aimee so duck up
This was my first question when I seen her story? How the duck could it be at 2.30 and how the duck did her mum not remind her that school closes at 3?

Reactions: 8
Amiee was clearly so traumatised by the popular girls not being her friends when she was 13, she's not realised school was for her to get an education absolutely thick as mince. Her mother sounds as bad as her tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trishas the more I think about that wee boy missing his induction the more sad it makes me 😭😭😭 especially the fact he was so understanding. It’s not a kids job to be that understanding 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Trishas the more I think about that wee boy missing his induction the more sad it makes me 😭😭😭 especially the fact he was so understanding. It’s not a kids job to be that understanding 😭😭😭
He's so used to it, how sad. Never mummy's priority

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Bet she’s sitting on her arse feeling sorry for herself and searching for parenting quotes about how its ok not to always be super mum. So she can post it and get all her mummy blogger follower groups to comment saying how true it is.

The way she talks about is as well as if it’s good “content”. She’s constantly pre occupied making everything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aimee hint and tip!! Ditch the junkie’s journaling and get yourself a calendar. Things like that are noted by the school.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me that thinks it's a shame Callie's away on holiday and Jackson didnt even get thought of? I understand the oldest is at school but surely the other two could both be off Nursery. It's an absolute sin for that wee boy.

You be mortified if you were late for any reason never mind no reason at all but never too mortified to splash it all over insta. bleeping idiot

Reactions: 9
Speaks about loving her kids, ignores them. speaks about wanting to be an influencer, pulls a crumpled 'haul' out of a new look bag 3 weeks late. Speaks about body positivity and wearing the shorts, hides in the car. Basically this woman speaks a load of shite 💩

surprised we've not seemed to have heard much about bodhis workshop she invited everyone to, wonder how many signed up to access her discounted rate of £800 for the course, get up at 5am daily so she can get £400 in her back pocket.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a total fk up and if the daft bleep doesn’t think she’s going to be the talk of the school she’s aff her head !!! Things like this get noted, especially when you have another child at the school and are already known 🤷🏻‍♀️Doesn’t help when you’ve also got a social media platform that I’m sure many a teacher will be laughing over 😳 makes me cringe the though of it. She must feel like a total fud knowing she’s being talked about not just at the school gates but within the school itself. She’s getting more like Ginnifer from pink peony everyday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Honestly the fact Aimee wants another baby gives me the absolute fear. She can’t look after the 3 she has and imagine she had another girl… that wee boy would be treated even more like a 2nd class citizen by her.

Tell me you've been reading tattle, without telling me you've been reading tattle. Star will go first...
Hi Abbie! God she bloody loves the attention. I'm glad she's private, makes it easy to forget the boring cow exists.

Is DD actually charging £75 for lashes and brown lamination?!?!
A 1 hour slot too. She's a rip off merchant. Learned from her dad, wee fat Jim the mechanic. Another crook.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but how the duck can you get the customer in, prepped, laminated brows, full set of lashes and tidy up/disinfect the area ready for the next client all in the space of 60 mins??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.