Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only was this bleeping rocket kneeling in the back on a car, facing the wrong way with NO seatbelt on, it would appear the drug lord was also driving while on his phone. Just the kind of influencer I'd want to promote my small business if I had one.
Why would you put that online? She's a pure manky wee skank.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen on that Facebook glasgow girl group someone posted for people to follow their account for things to do with kids in Glasgow (won't post the account though). Had a look and I just know this is what Aimee wanted her page to be like, but she just hasn't got the drive. No way would she actually leave the house and take her kids to actually do something fun and then actually write up something with pros and cons. Too busy being lazy and letting the dogs pish all over the house.

Reactions: 5
So not only was this bleeping rocket kneeling in the back on a car, facing the wrong way with NO seatbelt on, it would appear the drug lord was also driving while on his phone. Just the kind of influencer I'd want to promote my small business if I had one.
Does anybody have the anon stories viewer link? One I had doesn’t work anymore

Reactions: 1
I've just seen on that Facebook glasgow girl group someone posted for people to follow their account for things to do with kids in Glasgow (won't post the account though). Had a look and I just know this is what Aimee wanted her page to be like, but she just hasn't got the drive. No way would she actually leave the house and take her kids to actually do something fun and then actually write up something with pros and cons. Too busy being lazy and letting the dogs pish all over the house.
I unfollowed that girl as her page was good but I couldn’t handle the amount of videos and pictures she posted of the girls in the bath or naked

Does anybody have the anon stories viewer link? One I had doesn’t work anymore

I use this one

Yeah, I think it's a wig, looks shaved underneath.
I think it's a wig which is sad but I couldn't wish it on a bigger hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed that girl as her page was good but I couldn’t handle the amount of videos and pictures she posted of the girls in the bath or naked
Haha I knew she'd be annoying! I didn't follow her because I have no kids so she wouldn't interest me at all.

Reactions: 1
Haha I knew she'd be annoying! I didn't follow her because I have no kids so she wouldn't interest me at all.
Is it just me but even tho I'm pregnant none of the insta mummy's interest me. I'd rather google tips and read the thread here for advice. Nothing aimee or ddog or anyone I can think of have made me think ah that's quite handy or oh I need that too.

I used to buy everything zoella promoted but i dont know of its age or just cant relate. I've been sick all day everyday couldn't imagine uploading a picture of me being sick to the gram

Reactions: 7
Is it just me but even tho I'm pregnant none of the insta mummy's interest me. I'd rather google tips and read the thread here for advice. Nothing aimee or ddog or anyone I can think of have made me think ah that's quite handy or oh I need that too.

I used to buy everything zoella promoted but i dont know of its age or just cant relate. I've been sick all day everyday couldn't imagine uploading a picture of me being sick to the gram
do you follow Laurens Cravings? Originally a food account but she recently had a wee boy and her stories, you tube videos and recommendations are so informative. In amongst the amazing food she makes

Reactions: 9
Is there any free shite DDoG won't bring into that tit tip of a flat? Now the dug is getting freebies. She's such a bleeping freeloading woman, man.

Congratulations a baby @Walnutss on the way! (Soz if this is old news ☺).

Reactions: 4
Lauren’s Cravings is great and about the only sound Glasgow food blogger. The rest are cringe.

Off topic but abidotcampbell.. I have no words if she was chocolate she would eat herself. Imagine that was your mum or wife...
Long time lurker, but had to sign up when this rockets name came up (abidotcampbell) - I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread!! Her latest post is a belter, it is very 70's readers wives. She can run around all over the place for free lunches, shooting "content" and shopping with her (rather odd) husband, but is then too tired to parent her kids and goes to bed at 6pm, because she is "ill".

And don't get me started on Mumma Murray! she lives near me and is as fake as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, but had to sign up when this rockets name came up (abidotcampbell) - I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread!! Her latest post is a belter, it is very 70's readers wives. She can run around all over the place for free lunches, shooting "content" and shopping with her (rather odd) husband, but is then too tired to parent her kids and goes to bed at 6pm, because she is "ill".

And don't get me started on Mumma Murray! she lives near me and is as fake as they come.
I mentioned her before on a thread, maybe this one, when she did a similar car post as I was sure she was a teacher. Obviously not any more. Maybe that was when she was separated from the husband which was definitely for an extended period.

absolute embarrassment regardless 😂 I’m sure she’s younger than her husband but she’s not an age posing with a car in underwear is okay - if that is any age ... it’s not early 2000s nuts magazine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mentioned her before on a thread, maybe this one, when she did a similar car post as I was sure she was a teacher. Obviously not any more. Maybe that was when she was separated from the husband which was definitely for an extended period.

absolute embarrassment regardless 😂 I’m sure she’s younger than her husband but she’s not an age posing with a car in underwear is okay - if that is any age ... it’s not early 2000s nuts magazine 🤣
She is a total riot, but I can't stop following her lol

do you follow Laurens Cravings? Originally a food account but she recently had a wee boy and her stories, you tube videos and recommendations are so informative. In amongst the amazing food she makes
I love Lauren's Cravings...she's great.

I've said it before...abidotcampbell has serious swinger vibes going on. Her latest post was so 🤮

• Haha
Nice of Aimee to get the wain a fake top yet spends £100s on hauls for callie...

That abidot is the cheapest looking person I've ever seen and her husband gives me the boke

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.