Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how does she fit them all in then? I don’t understand. She must have them bloody waiting around for some time

Reactions: 2
DDUG feeding that wain coffee whilst shouting “get lost you little shite” is just bleeping peak ddug.

It’s not funny one bit 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So the baby not even 1 yet is walking about with a fruit shoot and the other one is manky looking drinking coffee while DD just sits and swears and laughs at her? Not funny at all it’s just plain embarrassing

Reactions: 9
So the baby not even 1 yet is walking about with a fruit shoot and the other one is manky looking drinking coffee while DD just sits and swears and laughs at her? Not funny at all it’s just plain embarrassing
I just want to scrub her, her weans and her rotten wee flat with bleach. Everything about her looks so mockit.

DDUG feeding that wain coffee whilst shouting “get lost you little shite” is just bleeping peak ddug.

It’s not funny one bit 🤯
Calling your wee girl a 'shite', it's just totally unacceptable. Is she saying that casually in nursery?

Eurgh. So her little girl was wearing that outfit last night eating her dinner and is still wearing it?….

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Aw man that’s a sin, hadn’t noticed that. She’s got enough time to duck about doing PTs and filming her stupid gurny face.

Eurgh. So her little girl was wearing that outfit last night eating her dinner and is still wearing it?….
I bet that house has a coating of Troon beach sand too 🤢

• Haha
I dgaf what Mad Dog is wearing. She’s an abomination.

The kids though. They’re being dragged up 😢

Reactions: 6
Is DD actually charging £75 for lashes and brown lamination?!?!
Exactly my thoughts and as she’s ramming in those appointments it’s clear how she can afford to sit on her arse plenty in between. Maybe Aimee should take inspiration from her to work the minimal and earn towards that new house she’s trying to manifest.

and whyyyyy do we now have to see DDOGs chops slurping on coffees now she’s apparently tried a coffee for the first time ever. Get back on the fizz sticks love I’m sure they must be better than those sugary calorific ready made iced coffees, they’ll be reversing your Pt work.

Reactions: 7
Does the gym even count if you don't film your big red coupon 3cm away from the camera afterwards and still kick about the the clothes hours later. Actual gives me the fear the way she parents. Imagine this was a 16/17 year old, baby sitting or even with her own kids and living in a council house. Showing it to anyone who wants to watch that she's swearing in front of her toddler and letting her sip at coffee. Do you think all these other desperate Insta Maws would be commenting saying what a great parent she is etc. I highly doubt it. Not to mention that you can clearly identify where she lives because she's constantly lazing around on that strangely positioned, far too big for the room sofa and you can see right out the window.
What happened to the wonderful, life changing fizz sticks? Now she's suddenly a coffee obsessed woman despite never trying it before 🤔. Or maybe she'll be back on the fizz in a few weeks saying how it's so much better than coffee and she missed it. And low and behold it'll be the perfect opportunity for her to join this Meg Mclean in the mlm scam that is Arbonne 😴.
And as for charging a bleeping fortune for lashes and brows. She's at it. I can't imagine anybody paying that price!

• Haha
A caramel macchiato right after PT which she had a week off from 🤣🤣 she's a bleeping car crash.

There's AimÉe back at the nail place. She's never late for those appointments eh? What the duck is that tattoo??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
clearly wearing pjs out is a family thing since her sister has Callie at the park in her pjs on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A caramel macchiato right after PT which she had a week off from 🤣🤣 she's a bleeping car crash.

There's AimÉe back at the nail place. She's never late for those appointments eh? What the duck is that tattoo??

All that scribbling her messed up musings and no room on the page for the school induction. This course must be really in depth.
I cant even watch ddogs stories right now shes physically giving me the boke. Anyone that goes to have their eyes tampered by her big brown paws deserves to be ripped off in my eyes. You can see from the pics its alot of tit

do you follow Laurens Cravings? Originally a food account but she recently had a wee boy and her stories, you tube videos and recommendations are so informative. In amongst the amazing food she makes
Thanks to u both @tippingpoint for recommending lauren I love her ♥

I actually can’t believe DDog is letting her child drink her coffee is she not like 4?!
I havent been watching her I needed a break🤢 is this truuueee? Fs new low

Can I just say I just sat down to write the recap ...it really does write itself with these 3 morons 😂😂 JeAlOuS

• Haha
Funny how Aimee never misses a free meal but she forgets all of her kids important events 😬🐷

Did anyone watch DD’s story of Damien tripping over the dog? Her reaction is bleeping weird. If my wee boy ever responded like that I would take him straight to bed until he calmed down. The kid is a psycho but that’s definitely her maws fault. Shame.
No, what happened????
Aimee is a complete embarrassment! Fair play sometimes people who are busy with lots of things going on forget or run late but she doesn’t have a job or a busy life! Easy to see her 10 week mindfulness course has been a load of tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.