Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Aimee never misses a free meal but she forgets all of her kids important events šŸ˜¬šŸ·

Did anyone watch DDā€™s story of Damien tripping over the dog? Her reaction is bleeping weird. If my wee boy ever responded like that I would take him straight to bed until he calmed down. The kid is a psycho but thatā€™s definitely her maws fault. Shame.
Aye I noticed this! Damien went to full on scream and she conveniently stopped recording! Iā€™d have done the exact same as you, poor dugs probably tormented with that horrible wee lassy

Reactions: 5
Aye I noticed this! Damien went to full on scream and she conveniently stopped recording! Iā€™d have done the exact same as you, poor dugs probably tormented with that horrible wee lassy
Not like her to cut a video short so I wonder what Chuckie did

Reactions: 1
Genuinely fkin disgusted at la vita gifting all these fkin cunts free meals šŸ˜”šŸ˜” feel like fkin phoning and asking if drug dealers are their usual clientele šŸ¤” who owns it ? Are they dodgy cunts too ?

Reactions: 10
Someone please tell ddug to stop pissing money up the wall with a pt when afterwards sheā€™s drinks a sugar and calorie loaded starbucks!!! Then she lets G try it!!! What the duck my wee one doesnā€™t get anything apart from water or milk and sheā€™s older than her! What is wrong with that woman! And donā€™t even get me started on SM!!! Missing Jacksonā€™s induction because she got the time wrong! Probably too busy in home bargains buying flammable cushions to put on moaning minnies bleeping bed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like DDug is trolling us. That flat is a riot. Imagine sitting on your fat ass while itā€™s in that state, your kids are dirty and youā€™re feeding a toddler coffee. Wow!!! Iā€™m actually lost for words.

I know nobody is perfect and itā€™s good to show ā€œreal lifeā€ and ā€œreal motherhoodā€ but thatā€™s not right. Itā€™s like she is trying to be as bad a parent as possible. How can she think thatā€™s ok?

Plus..... why would you go for a PT session then load up on sugary drinks. No wonder she is still chunky. Maybe her PT needs to speak to her about a calorie deficit. You canā€™t out exercise a bad diet.

Reactions: 8
Jackson not the only one not missing Wonka! You can tell the wee soul is loving having his mums attention for once and clearly oblivious heā€™s just been pimped out for ā€˜contentā€™ whilst the favourite is away on holiday. I love how itā€™s Callie getting the new room, another treat just for her! And Miss Organised on the beg last night for someone to gift her the name stickers the day before sheā€™s home after being away all week to have sorted this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not surprised Jackson isn't missing whiney wonka. Such a shame that he needs his wee sister out of the way to enjoy time with his mother. Not only is Callie getting a wee holiday while her brothers stay at home but she's getting a wee treat by having a small room makeover. Also noted the (non)inspirational quote on her stories too, i'm sure someone up thread mentioned this would happen. Aimee hen, you are far from inspiring, you're predictable.
Jackson not the only one not missing Wonka! You can tell the wee soul is loving having his mums attention for once and clearly oblivious heā€™s just been pimped out for ā€˜contentā€™ whilst the favourite is away on holiday. I love how itā€™s Callie getting the new room, another treat just for her! And Miss Organised on the beg last night for someone to gift her the name stickers the day before sheā€™s home after being away all week to have sorted this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even whiney wonka doesnā€™t want to go back to that house šŸ˜‚

most sheā€™s been off the sequin bedsheets & into the outside world all year getting that trip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought this was the after picture on those eyelashes was howling for about 10 minutes. To be fair shes not far off it

20210617_190955.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh lord. Never heard of her before but THATS OBSCENE. How has that not been removed.
ok back to this woman. Just noticed her 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER commented under her yellow bikini pic saying ā€˜miss you mummy see you soonā€™. So sheā€™s also seeing the outrageous nutsmag photo shoot style photos too? I could be old fashioned but exposing your child to those kinds of photos doesnā€™t sit well with meā€¦

ok back to this woman. Just noticed her 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER commented under her yellow bikini pic saying ā€˜miss you mummy see you soonā€™. So sheā€™s also seeing the outrageous nutsmag photo shoot style photos too? I could be old fashioned but exposing your child to those kinds of photos doesnā€™t sit well with meā€¦
She is so trashy šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Confused to why sheā€™s fucked off to Spain for a month without her kids just to visit her parents?!?! Surely you could have waited for the summer holidays šŸ˜‚ another one claiming to be early 30sā€¦.sheā€™s had enough work on her face to make me think she was looking good for mid 40s. Vain as they come too with those CRINGE poses

Reactions: 4
her daughters page says ā€œ run by mummyā€ so maybe itā€™s her trying to up her own engagement which is preferable to her 9yo viewing her trash

Confused to why sheā€™s fucked off to Spain for a month without her kids just to visit her parents?!?! Surely you could have waited for the summer holidays šŸ˜‚ another one claiming to be early 30sā€¦.sheā€™s had enough work on her face to make me think she was looking good for mid 40s. Vain as they come too with those CRINGE poses
so her parents are being her photographer for these bikini shots?!?!?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.