Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't fathom how DDoG must have dropped a sick child off at a grandparents house. I've sacrificed so many things when my kid has been sick. I wouldn't dream of going out when one of my wee ones was ill, it's not even as if it's important it's dinner with cupboard bleep and his mad wife ffs. I'd be fretting all night anyway. The price you pay when you're a parent unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can't fathom how DDoG must have dropped a sick child off at a grandparents house. I've sacrificed so many things when my kid has been sick. I wouldn't dream of going out when one of my wee ones was ill, it's not even as if it's important it's dinner with cupboard bleep and his mad wife ffs. I'd be fretting all night anyway. The price you pay when you're a parent unfortunately.
Even when my kids aren’t sick, there’s still nowhere I’d rather be than at home with them.

I can’t understand anyone who wouldn’t cancel 🤷‍♀️ When you’re kids are unwell the only people they will want is mum and dad. Makes me raging just thinking about it. Oh well, as long as guzzle guts gets to go out and fill her boots that’s all that matters

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker! I have never commented on anything on here, but Aimee and Angelina out for dinner last night…. You would think considering Aimee ‘doesn’t drink alcohol EVER’ that she would maybe have something non alcoholic in solidarity with her ‘alcoholic’ friend? No? How infuriating.

Reactions: 12
Oh god I rest really really hope that wasn't wine DDoG was drinking last night, imagine bleeping up 4 months of sobriety over a night out with that lot.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker! I have never commented on anything on here, but Aimee and Angelina out for dinner last night…. You would think considering Aimee ‘doesn’t drink alcohol EVER’ that she would maybe have something non alcoholic in solidarity with her ‘alcoholic’ friend? No? How infuriating.
Even without an alcohol problem I wouldn’t bother drinking if my friend wasn’t. Like you say, as someone who claims to barely ever drink it seems ridiculous to take a wine with dinner.

Reactions: 10
Even without an alcohol problem I wouldn’t bother drinking if my friend wasn’t. Like you say, as someone who claims to barely ever drink it seems ridiculous to take a wine with dinner.
I agree, I wouldn’t either! I find it really bizarre 🙈 I really don’t think it is very fair to leave Angelina as the only one not drinking. Aimee and Angelina could have had mocktails since Aimee doesn’t like alcohol? 😂

I agree, I wouldn’t either! I find it really bizarre 🙈 I really don’t think it is very fair to leave Angelina as the only one not drinking. Aimee and Angelina could have had mocktails since Aimee doesn’t like alcohol? 😂
Yeah I totally agree, not very supportive at all

Yeah I totally agree, not very supportive at all
Unless that's not a mocktail

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine being on a double date and saying let’s all do a drinks picture for Instagram. Just go and have a nice night 🙈🙈

• Haha
Now that I’ve started… 😂 anyone else also sick of the ‘I don’t look like this right now guys this is me here’ *insert pic over exaggerating double chin* to be relatable 🙄🙄🙄 we know you don’t look like that right now, because that picture was last night? 😂

•••

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope as an accountable alcoholic Angelina goes back to day 1. It's nothing to be ashamed about and all alcoholics have many many false starts. It's just heartbreaking that her pal and partner didn't support her. *Wife of an alcoholic 17 years in recovery here, we don't have alcohol in the house and I don't drink at all when I'm out with him.
The way she posted about her fall off the wagon is also so disrespectful to any alcoholics following her. One wee glass is one wee glass too many if you're in recovery.
Hope she seeks help right away this morning.

• Heart
I hope as an accountable alcoholic Angelina goes back to day 1. It's nothing to be ashamed about and all alcoholics have many many false starts. It's just heartbreaking that her pal and partner didn't support her. *Wife of an alcoholic 17 years in recovery here, we don't have alcohol in the house and I don't drink at all when I'm out with him.
The way she posted about her fall off the wagon is also so disrespectful to any alcoholics following her. One wee glass is one wee glass too many if you're in recovery.
Hope she seeks help right away this morning.
Unless you’ve seen something I haven’t, I think you’re misunderstood, DD didn’t say she had just one wee glass last night, Aimee did, and DD reposted it, I can see why it would look like it was DD who said that x

On this subject though…. for someone who really “doesn’t even drink” “I never drink usually” “I’m sober” Aimee sure likes a bleeping drink 🤷‍♀️🤣 You are not 19 Aimee, nobody is forcing you, you can drink what you like!

Reactions: 8
Now that I’ve started… 😂 anyone else also sick of the ‘I don’t look like this right now guys this is me here’ *insert pic over exaggerating double chin* to be relatable 🙄🙄🙄 we know you don’t look like that right now, because that picture was last night? 😂

•••

The queens of being ugly and relatable

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t have the same effect when we all see Aimee wearing the outfit she slept in the night before to do the school run on a regular basis 🤣🤣🤣🤣

•••
The queens of being ugly and relatable

• Haha
What is wrong with her? That wee souls got the same clothes on as yesterday and he even slept in them and has been away out today in them 😒😭

• Sick
  • Sad
What is wrong with her? That wee souls got the same clothes on as yesterday and he even slept in them and has been away out today in them 😒😭
God knows I bloody hate how much laundry I have to do, but kids are so mucky 😭 Whatever it is, my wee boy has one wear and then it’s straight in the wash, whether it’s day clothes or pyjamas 😬

Whatever she chooses to do, that’s fine but do t advertise it. It’s nothing to be proud of!

Wonder if any of the weans teachers etc watch her? Bet she’s the talk of the school!
Absolutely yes 👀

Or maybe she has said he slept in it just to see what all us Tricia’s would say ;)
Nah this is something she does daily even after being in the sun all day, she’ll not think twice about letting her kids do it. Also clearly shows he’s not had a bath or a quick sink wash over the 2 days ☹

Mind wee Willie Wonka used to piss herself so she could get a bath 😱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.