Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he took the clothes out the washing and put them on over the clothes he was wearing.... it’s Monday plz tell me it was school uniform he was wearing and she hasn’t found another excuse to keep them off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
That minky tik tok as if Aimee even knows what cleaning it wearing sunscreen looks like. Why do they take a simple thing like getting burnt and make it their personality for a week. Same with ddog and this swearing chuckie

Reactions: 6
So he took the clothes out the washing and put them on over the clothes he was wearing.... it’s Monday plz tell me it was school uniform he was wearing and she hasn’t found another excuse to keep them off 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
He is only at Nursery

He is probably just used to seeing his mum wear the same stuff over and over so thinks it is normal. Also did they not go out doing water sports in that lovely weather so you would be making sure they got washed

Reactions: 7
Smashing content from Aimee, too busy (for some reason unknown to me) filming the entrance of home bargains to answer princess Callie. You can hear the irritation in her voice when she does reply to her😂👍. She must have that phone glued to her hand

Aw wee Chuckie is learning makaton at nursery (amazing) but when she told her useless maw about it she a) didn't know what it was (fair enough we can all learn something new every day) and b) didn't use the opportunity to chat to her about it. What a bleeping SIN man. Too interested in bleeping Instagram. That's pure shite. Also, get that dummy off her, she's just chewing it.
Does anyone else think she has a wee speech impediment?

• Heart
Aw wee Chuckie is learning makaton at nursery (amazing) but when she told her useless maw about it she a) didn't know what it was (fair enough we can all learn something new every day) and b) didn't use the opportunity to chat to her about it. What a bleeping SIN man. Too interested in bleeping Instagram. That's pure shite. Also, get that dummy off her, she's just chewing it.
Does anyone else think she has a wee speech impediment?
Yeah cos her maw talks like a bam and doesnt pronunciate properly shes picking up her bad habits

Reactions: 3
Why does Aimee still have orange patchy tan similar to what I had when I was 18! And that new post 🙄💤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here she goes with another predictable shite post for 💫engagement💫🙄
Honest to god she goes on like she’s the only chunky maw in the world to ever wear shorts 🤣
No one gives a duck aimee, go do something controversial so we’ve got something decent to talk about 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she bought shorts that didn't cut off her circulation round her thighs it wouldn't be as noticeable. Surely she can't be comfortable it those?! Probably just stuck them on for the photo for maximum engagement.

Reactions: 4
“Wear the damn shorts” but posted a story of her hiding from the other mums in the car because of said shorts and flammable top 😂

• Haha
She’s utterly desperate for attention it’s sickening 🙄 she definitely needs a therapist, yeah ok she’s definitely put on a bit if weight from previous pics she was tiny but so fk 🤷🏻‍♀️ Personally don’t see anything wrong with her in those shorts she looks like any other mother of small kids 🙄 no one genuinely gives a flying fk lol 😂 shes hardly ten tonne tessie

• Heart
So Aimee is saying that she's only recently started having her legs out during the day, but at any opportunity she's got everything on show for a love yourself underwear Instagram post. Make it make sense.
Honestly felt sad watching that video of DDoG and G when she mentioned makaton. She could have at least pretended to be interested. But Naw, that complete clown is too busy filming (what should be a special moment where her daughter shows her what she's learned) to share it on the internet. I just find the things she writes along with the photos on her stories so unfunny. Like she's trying her hardest to be cool and edgy and it just comes across as cringe and desperate.

Reactions: 13
Hello all!! Long time lurker first time poster! I couldn’t lurk and not post any longer!! Honestly I used to be an avid follower of Aimee but now it’s just the same pish day in day out! I was going to one of the events and directed not to at the last minute due to all of the unrelatable maws that were there! The topic was really close to my heart but all they were interested in was posing for fecking pictures!!!

Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking back to your childhood and remembering your own mum just constantly sat with her face in a phone and her constantly filming the most boring parts of your day and her calling it A JOB which buttons for income coming in from it 😭😭😭😭
That little girl is insufferable, just a complete product of Aimees parenting. Definitely reaping what she’s sown with the blatant favoring of that little madam

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine thinking back to your childhood and remembering your own mum just constantly sat with her face in a phone and her constantly filming the most boring parts of your day and her calling it A JOB which buttons for income coming in from it 😭😭😭😭
That little girl is insufferable, just a complete product of Aimees parenting. Definitely reaping what she’s sown with the blatant favoring of that little madam
Agree with this! We all laughed when she was getting on her high horse last year when she was buzzing that she’d be able to “make a living” or contribute to a new house by becoming an instamaw but in reality she’s had some cookies & some pocket money for a few failed posts (with awful engagement).

I don’t get why she films her daughter whining like that, it isn’t relatable or entertaining in the slightest. As you’ve said she is absolutely insufferable 😳

Is Aimee not embarassed sitting filming herself s her kids fight and whinge in the background?! I'm not saying kids don't do that, because they all certainly do but to not go and find out what's actually happening because you're filming it for the world to see. Baffles me. Honestly can't get my head around that at all.

Reactions: 7
Hello all!! Long time lurker first time poster! I couldn’t lurk and not post any longer!! Honestly I used to be an avid follower of Aimee but now it’s just the same pish day in day out! I was going to one of the events and directed not to at the last minute due to all of the unrelatable maws that were there! The topic was really close to my heart but all they were interested in was posing for fecking pictures!!!
Welcome! I'm always interested cos I've always been an Aimee hater. What was it u liked about her? Does that sound snide it's not meant to be I just mean like was it the kids content being a mum? Or....

Welcome! I'm always interested cos I've always been an Aimee hater. What was it u liked about her? Does that sound snide it's not meant to be I just mean like was it the kids content being a mum
Agree with this! We all laughed when she was getting on her high horse last year when she was buzzing that she’d be able to “make a living” or contribute to a new house by becoming an instamaw but in reality she’s had some cookies & some pocket money for a few failed posts (with awful engagement).

I don’t get why she films her daughter whining like that, it isn’t relatable or entertaining in the slightest. As you’ve said she is absolutely insufferable 😳
Aw that callie! torture terrorists with that voice theres an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.