Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting these sponsored ads that she must be promoting 🙄
Wow I mean no filter on insta is a nice idea but for DD I'd heavily recommend

Funny how social mamas back to doing hauls and not spoke about Thai methadone mick or whatever he was called 😂. Come on hun give us an update, share the happy campers tagging you from sat..
I was just thinking this shes not gave it any 5am wake up calls or inner chakra pish for a while

Reactions: 3
Omfg it’s like a ducking crack den. That wean also gets on my tits 🤣
I dunno what it is about it, but it gives me such an odd vibe. It looks like they are in the process of moving in or out and everything is just randomly shoved anywhere - wardrobe in your living room anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone have SS? A lot of us are blocked or don't want to give them views, wasn't there a tattle insta story viewer going for a while?
Maybe she can't decorate though if it's rented ? Even then I'm sure she could make it nice for her kid

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she lets that wee Chucky draw all over the walls - her house is just awful. She needs to cut down on the PT, dining out and take away treats and get herself to B&Q for a tin of emulsion & start telling wee Chucky NO when she wants to do whatever she likes.
I’ll bet the reason the wee girl won’t settle and doesn’t like nursery is cos there is structure and discipline & she’s not used to it. Say what you want about having a routine for kids but it’s life, they thrive on it cos it’s what happens when you go to school, college and then work - you can’t just do whatever you like & swear when you like etc. DDoG of not setting that wee girl up for success

As for Aimee sharing all that Kate Hayes tatt on her haul - you only have to read the wiki on the Kate Hayes thread... drank while pregnant with her rainbow baby & said it was fine, went marching up yo a pregnant girls door with her boyfriend in tow cos she disagreed with her opinion on Instagram, broke every lockdown rule going & edits about 4 stone off her figure, but claims she doesn’t edit her pics or use filters. She’s an absolute crap make up artist & let’s face it, what grown woman buys a full set of make up brushes for £4.99 in Home Bargs - Aimee is a wee crawler trying to get pals with a crappy make up artist from the Wirral cos she has lots of Fake followers

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said many a time but Aimee’s kids look so ill. It’s been lovely weather here the past few days so it’s obviously not due to lack of sunlight unless they’ve been papped in front of their switches again?

Reactions: 8
Anyone have SS? A lot of us are blocked or don't want to give them views, wasn't there a tattle insta story viewer going for a while?
Maybe she can't decorate though if it's rented ? Even then I'm sure she could make it nice for her kid

This one works well

Reactions: 2
Sorry but that drawing on the walls takes me right back to bebo, the year is 2005 and the 13 year old scheme weans bedrooms is hot pink and the entire young team for a 3 mile radius have been leaving menchies on the wall beside the bed.
Give "wee G" a red crayon and she'll have 'YOURE NEXT' written on the wall 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This one works well
Jesus , so nevermind what I said about not being able to decorate because she's renting, she's absolutely vandalised the walls! Shocking, no attempt to repair it. The whole rooms looks depressing and like some sort of rank bed sit. At least the fleecy duvet cover seems to be getting a wash 😭 finally , it's only June ffs

Reactions: 7
Jesus , so nevermind what I said about not being able to decorate because she's renting, she's absolutely vandalised the walls! Shocking, no attempt to repair it. The whole rooms looks depressing and like some sort of rank bed sit. At least the fleecy duvet cover seems to be getting a wash 😭 finally , it's only June ffs
I live in a rented house and everything is plain white. But wr have artwork (framed, not my weans DIY on the walls), soft furnishings, rugs, ornaments etc. Its cozy and lived in and loved. Her house is like some kinda hostel x

Reactions: 6
I live in a rented house and everything is plain white. But wr have artwork (framed, not my weans DIY on the walls), soft furnishings, rugs, ornaments etc. Its cozy and lived in and loved. Her house is like some kinda hostel x
Just waiting until someone gives her some #gifted things for the house to make it a home

If it's rented then the landlord should be evicting her for letting her wean draw on the walls! Looks like temporarily homeless accommodation. Shocking.

Reactions: 4
Probably. Then it'll be the usual influenzars mishmash of gifted shite where nothing goes with each other lol x
I've noticed that her house is just full of Harley's old shite now, right down to the pictures on the walls.

Has Aimee always had an acute in her name on insta? Just saw it tonight and seems like the sort of thing I'd have picked up on before. Pretentious twit.

Last edited:
Am I right in saying wee ‘Gezza’ found her wee treat then went on to say ‘wot else’ got another one and then said it again.... you’d be getting nothing else fae me with that attitude tell you that for nothing 🤣 ps... they walls are a riot man 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it's rented then the landlord should be evicting her for letting her wean draw on the walls! Looks like temporarily homeless accommodation. Shocking.
That’s what I thought too, a scatter flat maybe

Reactions: 2
Aw those DDoG stories about the note in Chuckies lunch bag this morning are so sad. "not long to go now baby" as if being in nursery is some torture to be endured!!
Who the hell gave her that advice?? 🙄

Aw those DDoG stories about the note in Chuckies lunch bag this morning are so sad. "not long to go now baby" as if being in nursery is some torture to be endured!!
Who the hell gave her that advice?? 🙄
Her heart is in the right place but it isn’t the appropriate way to deal with her kid hating nursery.

Her heart is in the right place but it isn’t the appropriate way to deal with her kid hating nursery.
Can chuckie even read yet? She would be better drawing her a picture. Does the nursery teacher have to read it out? Not long to go ffs 😂 why not mummy loves you and hopes you're having fun 🤔🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.