Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont worry G ul be home soon to the crack den back to plotting evil. Got u a nutella fountain for dinner. Love angie (mum) I'm a cool mum remember

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont worry G ul be home soon to the crack den back to plotting evil. Got u a nutella fountain for dinner. Love angie (mum) I'm a cool mum remember
'Tell ya nursery teacher she's a rocket'

'Stick your fingers up to the dinner lady'

'maccies on the way home if you don't threaten to stab yer wee pals'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One thing I think is very strange with Angelina's business is the short appointment times. How can she have clients at 3pm and 4pm? I've had lashes done a couple of times and I was there for going on 2 hours. Factor in a deep clean between clients and no way is an hour long enough. She must be making a fortune too, she's not cheap.

Reactions: 8
One thing I think is very strange with Angelina's business is the short appointment times. How can she have clients at 3pm and 4pm? I've had lashes done a couple of times and I was there for going on 2 hours. Factor in a deep clean between clients and no way is an hour long enough. She must be making a fortune too, she's not cheap.
Even eyebrow lamination appointments are 1 hour long!

Reactions: 2
I can't believe anyone is daft enough to go to her and spend their money

Reactions: 7
Has DDoG maybe thought that it's the bleeping photoshoots before nursery that might be putting her child off wanting to go. I imagine she's told to sit there and pull the fingers or stick her tongue out or smile and she probably can't be arsed with it. Her Maws probably got the poor wee lassie run ragged realising she's spent the morning on her phone and they are about to be late, shove on anything she can get her hands on a few photos and out the door. And judging by the way her mum behaves saying that about her friend the other day, I can't imagine she speaks very highly of nursery. I hope she doesn't fill her head with negative things about it but I'm not so sure.

Reactions: 1
Aw those DDoG stories about the note in Chuckies lunch bag this morning are so sad. "not long to go now baby" as if being in nursery is some torture to be endured!!
Who the hell gave her that advice?? 🙄
What a lot of bullshit . The kid canny read that at three year old

Reactions: 2
duck right off ... I just went online to look at an events company for wedding decor and whose the bleeping cover girl on their online brochure 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good old Aimee ...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
duck right off ... I just went online to look at an events company for wedding decor and whose the bleeping cover girl on their online brochure 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good old Aimee ...

Nice picture or is it one from her stories 😂

I think you can let your children express themselves without them looking like they are homeless 😬 Her hair needs a good brush (it doesn’t look like it’s been done in a while tbh, and she left the house like that so it’s not just got in a mess at nursery). And buy your child some proper supportive shoes for nursery. If it’s a nice day the nursery staff usually spend as much time as possible playing out, so their wee feet need support and protection. No wonder her socks are black.

Whoever said before how DD will sit on her phone all morning then rush G to leave the house, I think you’re spot on.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think you can let your children express themselves without them looking like they are homeless 😬 Her hair needs a good brush (it doesn’t look like it’s been done in a while tbh, and she left the house like that so it’s not just got in a mess at nursery). And buy your child some proper supportive shoes for nursery. If it’s a nice day the nursery staff usually spend as much time as possible playing out, so their wee feet need support and protection. No wonder her socks are black.

Whoever said before how DD will sit on her phone all morning then rush G to leave the house, I think you’re spot on.
Is it just me or am I becoming a snobby bastard ? Be honest guys . If my girls were flipping the bird for photos they’d be getting in bother and the photos wouldn’t be getting posted . DD is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People constantly misunderstand the whole “scummy mummy” trope when they’re trying to capitalise on it for the gram. When they start playing at that angle it comes across as them being really horrible to / about their kids it does my head in. It’s ok to be “real” but it’s been done to death duck sake. Parents know sometimes your kid is manky, sometimes there’s shite on your carpet, sometimes they say duck off, sometimes you all eat McDonald’s because you can’t be fucked. Showing that as your every day reality as in every bleeping day it becomes sad as duck and you worry for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or am I becoming a snobby bastard ? Be honest guys . If my girls were flipping the bird for photos they’d be getting in bother and the photos wouldn’t be getting posted . DD is vile
No. Expecting basic manners from kids is not being snobby at all. DDoG just comes across like an immature fuckwit for thinking that it's funny. Put the phone down and pay some proper attention to your beautiful children and give them the parenting and boundaries that they need. She is a bleeping clown.

Reactions: 11
My kid is around ages with G and she doesn’t have a clue about sticking the ‘Vicky’ up or what it would mean. That has been taught to G. I find that wild.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.