Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Dean and his partner don’t speak to his his family anymore ,I see they have commented on her recent bad parent post.
If DDOGs kids were ever in proximity of my kids I would think twice about letting them go and play and I very rarely do that. Her recent post reads like a parody . I’m not mother of the year or even of the month but for god sake laughing at your cute wee girl swearing ?????? That is so wrong.

Reactions: 9
No wonder Dean and his partner don’t speak to his his family anymore ,I see they have commented on her recent bad parent post.
If DDOGs kids were ever in proximity of my kids I would think twice about letting them go and play and I very rarely do that. Her recent post reads like a parody . I’m not mother of the year or even of the month but for god sake laughing at your cute wee girl swearing ?????? That is so wrong.
Has DDoG managed to break up yet another family...? God she is pure poison.

Oh wow, there's a girl on that post I know really well and I know she really hates DDoG, slags her off relentlessly and she's just made a supportive comment. Well, well, well. Insta is so bleeping fake man 🤣

Check that fuckin coupon 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
See the other day DDOG wean was making a roll for nursery... do yous think she let her take the roll with the big lump of butter in the middle or do yous think she fixed it a bit for her. My hearts hurting a bit thinking of that wean with her roll and lump of butter and 6 wee grated bits of cheese 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
NOW I see why she encourages horror films and scary dolls. Absolute slab of gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pal at the beach is a “nanny”... 😳 my hope is she doesn’t spend much time with her or chooses not to offer any advice so DD doesn’t threaten her life...🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s people in the comments giving it “you’ll always get negative people” for me

There’s a difference between being negative and observing sub standard parenting because they splash it on the gram.

We’re not talking now and then with tit diets, swearing, lack of hygiene, lack of routine, little to no discipline... and that goes for the pair of these maws.

Every once in a blue moon my daughter will have sweets stuck in her hair and dirt behind her nails like everyone else. AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME. It’s swiftly sorted by me or her dad.

These lassies have their wains, themselves and their houses minging the majority of the time and wonder why people talk about it.

Embarrassing!
This is exactly like when Aimee tried to allude that she was trolled for giving one of her kids a chocolate croissant one time... that’s the narrative she wanted to give to any of her new followers... yet we all came out and said, no, it’s not about one bleeping chocolate croissant, we have seen it all!! DD and Aimee do both clearly love their kids, but they are both lazy as duck and care way too much about Instagram and themselves, and their kids are 100% suffering (and probably always will) because of that

Oh wow, there's a girl on that post I know really well and I know she really hates DDoG, slags her off relentlessly and she's just made a supportive comment. Well, well, well. Insta is so bleeping fake man 🤣

I can’t believe she “does lashes and brows” (I refuse to say beautician)

She’s not got any of either 😳😳 I can’t cope 😬

Reactions: 5

I don’t think she can be given the full blame but I know she was part of the relationship breakdown .

I wonder if it’s one of the ones I’ve seen comment too . Three two faced witches commenting on that post 😂😂

ddog is the biggest parody of herself ever! FU parents I’ll parent how I want, forget the routine, Nutella is one of wee rockets 5 a day... then buys a reward chart to give her a prize for being a good girl?!

so all the tat you bought from poundstretcher, why did she get all that before the rewards were implemented? the reward chart will last maybe 10 minutes then that will be papped right in the wardrobe in the living room/Shaun’s bedroom never to be seen again.

my heart absolutely aches for those wee girls. It’s not their fault, they are completely a product of the environment they are raised in. Ddog has the morals of an alley cat.

side note - as soon as mumma Murray has a thread on here I’ll be on there like a woman On chips 😂 she’s the biggest arse licker to these monstrosities and I’ve no idea why.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If there’s no rules, no boundaries etc then why do you need a reward chart??? That makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If there’s no rules, no boundaries etc then why do you need a reward chart??? That makes no sense
The wee girl probably genuinely thinks she’s a good girl cos she gets encouraged to act up and gets a wee giggle out her maw when she’s being a brat

Reactions: 3
Every time I look at her stories and her kids are up pure late not bathed and in jammies pure annoys me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
side note - as soon as mumma Murray has a thread on here I’ll be on there like a woman On chips 😂 she’s the biggest arse licker to these monstrosities and I’ve no idea why.
Totally!! Absolute wannabe. Poundshop (Poundstretcher 🤣) Mama Reid.

Reactions: 3
Me too! I can’t go her. Can’t wait till she’s at 10k followers 😂

Reactions: 4
Aw who the duck is this latest heid the baw "Life at the Evans" mad DDoG is sharing in her stories. bleeping TICKKKKET. She's like a bloody Limmy character. "Whit ye see is whit ye get, a appreciate that in life a really dae" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw who the duck is this latest heid the baw "Life at the Evans" mad DDoG is sharing in her stories. bleeping TICKKKKET. She's like a bloody Limmy character. "Whit ye see is whit ye get, a appreciate that in life a really dae" 🙄🙄🙄
Sounds like another bleeping rocket

Reactions: 1
Funny how social mamas back to doing hauls and not spoke about Thai methadone mick or whatever he was called 😂. Come on hun give us an update, share the happy campers tagging you from sat..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DDOG should be knocking the new nails and PT on the head and investing in some decorating. That poor weans room. I have said it before but her whole flat/house, gives me serious fear x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.