Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can report the stories by tapping the 3 dots at the top right and then saying that itā€™s a scam thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done

Reactions: 8
You can report the stories by tapping the 3 dots at the top right and then saying that itā€™s a scam thatā€™s what Iā€™ve done
Iā€™ve just reported that too, what an bloody disgrace she is playing on her little sheep followers for that kind of cash! Having been through some CBT myself I can 100% assure anyone that your better having a qualified therapist on hand when your dipping into past trauma than some turnaround junkie who isnā€™t the full shilling! NHS have enough on their hands just now to be cleaning up guys like thatā€™s mess! For someone who was struggling to find her ā€œthingā€ā€™and use her platform, mental health isnā€™t it Aimee, itā€™s not some fashionable term to use to get your followers up. Grow up and get a bleeping job mate

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a crock of tit, surely if something causes you genuine trauma you cant just reprint it and remove the negative feeling? And surely the 'popular girls' not accepting you doesn't cause trauma its so childish

Reactions: 6
Maybe preying on mental health was a bit much for star. She was vocal about the ketones

Reactions: 7
Theyā€™re still following each other from what I can see! Insta is weird like that sometimes

Reactions: 1
Theyā€™re still following each other from what I can see! Insta is weird like that sometimes
Ah fair enough, it wasn't showing for me earlier. Wish someone would call out her out, at least normal MLMs people are just flogging some cheap makeup for hugely marked up prices but to sell MH workshops for Ā£1000s and say she's getting a small percentage when the website says she gets 50% is disgusting. If people are struggling with their MH they need to avoid her at all costs

Reactions: 5
I thought that she had been sucked in by the fake junkie therapist, but having thought about it again I think she knows exactly what sheā€™s doing and signed up to it because someone told her itā€™ll be an easy way to earn money!!!
How can you go around recommending a course when you havenā€™t even finished it yet to know what youā€™ve gotten out of it? Who needs a qualified therapist whoā€™s spent years training and constantly working on their profession when you can get someone whoā€™s done some group meditation via zoom???
There is something exceptionally low about cashing in on mental health!!! I can imagine segments about it on Lorraine Kelly, This Morning and Rip Off Britain/Fraud Squad where they find people who say they were drained of their savings by him but each one of them knew him by a different name because it turns out he has 6 alias and was last seen in Brisbane or something šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you have a spare 15 minute watch money explained on Netflix. The vary first episode, itā€™s called get rich quick. Thereā€™s like 4-5 different scams explained and Aimee literally does 2 of them. I was watching it and sheā€™s the first person that sprang to mind!

Itā€™s literally morally wrong to promote these ā€œtraining programsā€œ and I donā€™t believe for a minute the idea of her becoming a trainer didnā€™t even occur to her.

So wrong and I hope not one person falls for it.

Reactions: 7
I reported her swipe up as a scam. The fact she says she gets a ā€œwee percentageā€ but itā€™s in fact 50% is outrageous! Sheā€™s been pitching this for weeks & knew EXACTLY what she was doing, horrible little witch exploiting others mental health battles šŸ˜”

Make sure you get her reported Tricias, tap the 3 white dots on the top right of her swipe up story, chose report then scroll down to ā€œscamā€
Has to be done before the story ends in the next few hours
852C5AF8-606E-45E1-9E8A-3F39E73E6AE3.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I canā€™t see the swipe up on the stories anymore to report!
Who had the fastest finger first to remove it...Instagram or Mind Mediator Mama?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.