Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is how you put on weight 😳 Whilst I do rate these meal boxes for easiness and tastiness, the majority of Hello Fresh pasta is between 700-900 cals per portion! That’s a hell of a lot for lunch. WITH TOAST! This is absolutely why she’s put on so much weight. If you’re sat at home doing duck all all day you don’t need a 1000 calorie lunch 😳 I bet she’s packed Kyle off to work with some Aldi crisps and £2 for a Greggs 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Petty I know but I can’t deal with how she’s pronounced ‘leftovers’ on her story! It’s a rage trigger for me, I’ll just blame it on my period and hormones like Aimee does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Should she be going to funstreet silverburn if Glasgow are still in level 3 of lockdown ??
Can’t believe that they invited her along knowing it would be breaking the rules and she talks about it on Instagram and they share it as well.

I think Aimee & DDOG are starting to turn in to the same person, moaning about weight, piles of washing, hello fresh, no routine for kids

• Heart
Reactions: 12
could she just tell her wee lassie to shut up and stop moaning ffs don’t know how she can listen to it day in day out.

Reactions: 10
I hope Aimee's read the terms of being an affiliate for that Brett Moran. One of the the rules is you can't be dishonest/vague about the program.

Well that's the first rule broken, 50% definitely isn't a small percentage. Should really report her to the course people too.
CEBC5100-CFDA-4985-B587-E9032C828D5F.png

Reactions: 6
See this is how you put on weight 😳 Whilst I do rate these meal boxes for easiness and tastiness, the majority of Hello Fresh pasta is between 700-900 cals per portion! That’s a hell of a lot for lunch. WITH TOAST! This is absolutely why she’s put on so much weight. If you’re sat at home doing duck all all day you don’t need a 1000 calorie lunch 😳 I bet she’s packed Kyle off to work with some Aldi crisps and £2 for a Greggs 🤣
With toast? 😂😂😂😭 am I the only person that's never had pasta and toast

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never heard a child moan and whine as much as that.
Sorry I dunno what the rules are on talking about kids.. I know they don’t allow it on the Mrs Hinch thread but tbh in my opinion it’s called being spoiled!

Reactions: 4
Sorry I dunno what the rules are on talking about kids.. I know they don’t allow it on the Mrs Hinch thread but tbh in my opinion it’s called being spoiled!
They dont allow it? U must be joking they've diagnosed that ronnie with every illness going 😂😂😂 I dont agree with that. But I'm ok with calling callie a spoiled annoying pain in the arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They dont allow it? U must be joking they've diagnosed that ronnie with every illness going 😂😂😂 I dont agree with that. But I'm ok with calling callie a spoiled annoying pain in the arse 😂
Totally Agree with you, suggesting a child has an illness is harsh and completely different than saying ones a spoiled brat 😂

The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

Also, both she & silverburn are tier 2 so is it not ok?

Reactions: 1
The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

I do hate to stick up for her at all, but I think you’re right here.

1. the pasta won’t be that many calories but it’s still excessive if she’s trying to lose weight. But I’m pretty sure she had a full hello fresh meal for lunch last week actually.

2. also I am all for the rules usually but I think by this point they are a bit ridiculous to be fair. I think the odd stretch of the rules isn’t as bad as a big party at a gaff or visiting a newborn in lockdown for example 👀.

Silverburn is in Glasgow, it's tier 3. She's in tier 2. I'm in tier 2 and can only travel to Glasgow for work.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.