Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god DDoG punting Portify. Just looked at the reviews on Google Play. Dear oh dear oh dear.

Reactions: 2
Sorry for lowering the tone here Tricias but oh my god I was more distracted by Aimee’s boobs in her stories to even know what she was rambling on about. They are getting bigger by the day!!!!

Reactions: 10
The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

Also, both she & silverburn are tier 2 so is it not ok?
it wasn’t leftovers it was portion #3 after her and Kyle had portions 1 and 2 for dinner - she said she moved her box to 3 person.
We tried hello fresh once or twice and the lack of choice if you were looking for lower calorie put me off, you really had to check as some stuff is much higher than you expect.

tbf when I was a kid I got given toast with macaroni cheese ... don’t judge 😂 and I possibly would do it myself as don’t really buy garlic bread

Reactions: 6
Seriously, I’m not trying to be a dick here, but that is 100% 600/700 cals for the pasta plus her toast and butter which will come in at 200 if it’s soaked in cheap butter, which let’s face it... Not to mention any snacks/drinks she’s had. It is what it is, she’s not put on 4 stone from eating rice crackers for lunch has she 🤷‍♀️

Source* I live my life by calorie counting- pasta and rice is just so high in cals it should be illegal! Also a prolific Hello Fresher 🙈🤣 The pasta is fab, but in my opinion, the portions are excessive even for a dinner time meal. We split ours in to 4 and serve with veg 😊 All about that balance 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sorry for lowering the tone here Tricias but oh my god I was more distracted by Aimee’s boobs in her stories to even know what she was rambling on about. They are getting bigger by the day!!!!
They are repulsive

Reactions: 3
Seriously, I’m not trying to be a dick here, but that is 100% 600/700 cals for the pasta plus her toast and butter which will come in at 200 if it’s soaked in cheap butter, which let’s face it... Not to mention any snacks/drinks she’s had. It is what it is, she’s not put on 4 stone from eating rice crackers for lunch has she 🤷‍♀️

Source* I live my life by calorie counting- pasta and rice is just so high in cals it should be illegal! Also a prolific Hello Fresher 🙈🤣 The pasta is fab, but in my opinion, the portions are excessive even for a dinner time meal. We split ours in to 4 and serve with veg 😊 All about that balance 😅
Fair dos, my god that’s a shocker 😣.

Don’t forget to ask big ddug or SM for a DIscoUnt CodE for your next order 😂😂😂

• Haha
Shes not wearing a proper bra she cant be why are they swinging around like that

Reactions: 1
Fair dos, my god that’s a shocker 😣.

Don’t forget to ask big ddug or SM for a DIscoUnt CodE for your next order 😂😂😂
I’m only saying because tbh I used to be able to put some food away like Aimee and DD do🤢🤣 It’s only when you start calorie counting you realise how calorific some things are. Top tip for SM or DD, you can still eat what you want, you just don’t need to fill the plate every time 😬

it wasn’t leftovers it was portion #3 after her and Kyle had portions 1 and 2 for dinner - she said she moved her box to 3 person.
We tried hello fresh once or twice and the lack of choice if you were looking for lower calorie put me off, you really had to check as some stuff is much higher than you expect.

tbf when I was a kid I got given toast with macaroni cheese ... don’t judge 😂 and I possibly would do it myself as don’t really buy garlic bread
The pasta dishes are all amazing, you absolutely can’t fault them on taste, but they are not nutritionally balanced meals at all. They all come with like 3 different types of cheese to stir through, sprinkle on etc so it’s no wonder 🤣 I do actually love Hello Fresh but they do need tweaking if you want to use them when you’re trying to lose weight 🥲

Reactions: 2
Same, all I could think was how saggy they are for her age 😱 Once they droop like that no exercise or cream helps, it’s surgery unfortunately!

A 75g portion of pasta is 265 cals and is perfectly normal to eat as part of a healthy diet where an average sized woman should be consuming 1600-1800 cals a day stop being so dramatic.

Reactions: 4
Should just do what my man does. Eat the healthy size portion. Make 5 further trips into the kitchen to eat straight from the pot and kid on you never done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A 75g portion of pasta is 265 cals and is perfectly normal to eat as part of a healthy diet where an average sized woman should be consuming 1600-1800 cals a day stop being so dramatic.
Eh 🤣 But we aren’t talking about a healthy diet, normal portions or someone who eats 1600-1800 cals a day though are we 🤣🤣 I can only speculate as to how much weight Aimee has put on in less than a year, but it’s 100% unhealthy, and it’s lunches like today that done that. Not the odd Jammie Dodger here or there 🙄

The pasta in fairness is leftovers so it isn’t the 700 calorie meal for lunch. With toast tho seems weird!

Also, both she & silverburn are tier 2 so is it not ok?
No silverburn is in pollock which is in Glasgow so it’s level 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.