Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 hours to clean a 3 bed semi - how is this actually possible?
even when you are doing a proper big clean, like doing your skirting boards, windows and changing beds - this would take 3 hours Max. She defo must do 5 mins then have a break to sit on her phone or do some meditation šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 7
We are forgetting sheā€™s a perfectionist and her cleaner wasnā€™t any use...banged on about her for a few weeks claiming she was the bees knees and sheā€™s that deluded she forgot sheā€™s bought half her followers but probably thought they would all go running to her cleaner who she would then ā€˜workā€™ with and get it gifted. Didnā€™t happen so she announced the cleaner was tit! But sheā€™s all about shop local and be kind...!!šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Haha
So DDOG has a sore throat & still thinks it is ok to travel to get beauty treatments. I donā€™t get how they canā€™t understand no one should be traveling to Glasgow. And to show it on her Instagram and tag the place she is going is just stupid

Reactions: 13
Is DD okay? Like seriously? For those of you blocked, not following or just giving this fruit loop a wide berth, in this story she is literally saying ā€œwow, look how amazing my skin isā€ ...

I am not here to judge her beauty... but her skin? That is appalling! Sheā€™s not glowing, sheā€™s greasy AF. She has constant breakouts but she is also constantly touching her face (we all know sheā€™s not the most hygienic too) and judging by the colour itā€™s always loaded with bad tan! I would say her skin looks as far away from amazing as humanly possible! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Also. So embarrassed for Aimee. Sheā€™s such a wet lettuce itā€™s unreal. Imagine not being able to find the time to wash your dogs and feed your weans but you can spend 3 hours on a LIVE with an ā€œexā€ junkie šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s heavy planting the seeds for her recruitment šŸ˜¬ Itā€™s just too embarrassing now I canā€™t cope x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nawwwwwww I am starting to feel bad for Aimee. Sheā€™s been conned so badly and is lapping it all up. Maybe not feeling bad for her but Iā€™m watching with hands over my eyes!!!!

Sheā€™s the type to shack up with a 20 year old Moroccan waiter when sheā€™s in her 60s. You know they get married then the guy bumps all the womanā€™s money šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nawwwwwww I am starting to feel bad for Aimee. Sheā€™s been conned so badly and is lapping it all up. Maybe not feeling bad for her but Iā€™m watching with hands over my eyes!!!!

Sheā€™s the type to shack up with a 20 year old Moroccan waiter when sheā€™s in her 60s. You know they get married then the guy bumps all the womanā€™s money šŸ¤£
100% gonna be marrying a foreign waiter in her 60s šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Is DD okay? Like seriously? For those of you blocked, not following or just giving this fruit loop a wide berth, in this story she is literally saying ā€œwow, look how amazing my skin isā€ ...

I am not here to judge her beauty... but her skin? That is appalling! Sheā€™s not glowing, sheā€™s greasy AF. She has constant breakouts but she is also constantly touching her face (we all know sheā€™s not the most hygienic too) and judging by the colour itā€™s always loaded with bad tan! I would say her skin looks as far away from amazing as humanly possible! šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Also. So embarrassed for Aimee. Sheā€™s such a wet lettuce itā€™s unreal. Imagine not being able to find the time to wash your dogs and feed your weans but you can spend 3 hours on a LIVE with an ā€œexā€ junkie šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s heavy planting the seeds for her recruitment šŸ˜¬ Itā€™s just too embarrassing now I canā€™t cope x
She's definitely going to be punting these courses when she's magically "cured" of her anxiety/depression. Heads up Aimee, if it's genuine mental illness, it's a life long battle. No quick fixes will work.

I give it a week... maybe two if she makes some dosh from it. I really hope none of her followers fall for the mlm crap šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
Aimee isnā€™t as naive and daft as she comes across. She will be giving it all ā€œoh my gooness you can even make money sharing this course, I had no ideaā€ she definitely sees this as a ā€œbusinessā€ opportunity, there is one thing flogging expensive dust but to fork out Ā£1,000 a course, surely people arenā€™t that stupid?!

Who on hear mentioned the_misfit_maw - I went on and had a look and she canā€™t be for real?! Sheā€™s on par with Mario and has to be a parody?!

Last thing...does anyone watch renovation_to_new_build - has she got a page on here? Had a look but nothing came up but I searched myhomeismyhaven and couldnā€™t find anything when clearly she has pages so searching on here isnā€™t my strong point!

Reactions: 5
I just canā€™t with these women.
Her skin looks terrible which is probably because of using fake tan all the time.
Give her due, if DDOG is feeling great then good for her. But trying to promote a nonsense treatment as a contributing factor for losing weight is wrong and so misleading!! There are pictures of her on their page from 2020 but she wasnā€™t shouting about them back then? The fact that they claim that one single treatment is the equivalent of 36,000 sit ups says it all!! The description of the treatment she is having even says ā€˜encourage your bodyā€™s lymphatic drainage systemā€™ ....... so in other words, lose water weight not fat!
I donā€™t even know where to start with Aimee. Sheā€™s been well and truly enrolled by that MLM scammer mindfulness guru. That post she put up about how she suddenly realised something ........... 100000% guarantee that crook has ā€˜encouragedā€™ them all to share their mindfulness revelations on socials.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Aimee just said ā€œIā€™m not doing this course to become a teacherā€¦ well I wasnā€™tā€ so thatā€™s her planting the seed that she is 1000% going to be selling this shite to all her poor followers who believe what sheā€™s saying, absolute donut

• Haha
Aimee just said ā€œIā€™m not doing this course to become a teacherā€¦ well I wasnā€™tā€ so thatā€™s her planting the seed that she is 1000% going to be selling this shite to all her poor followers who believe what sheā€™s saying, absolute donut
I really hope her followers who bought the fizz sticks REMEMBER that they do not work and all the other shite she is trying to sell them do not work, she will try anything to make a quick Ā£
SHES A CON WOMAN

Reactions: 8
I find it wild that she has the time to do ā€œa 3 hour liveā€ of InNeR WoRk meditation & 5 hours of course work but struggles to even get her kids dressed & off to school?! I donā€™t get it?
Does cupboard bleep not get annoyed with her just pissing money away on useless rubbish like this?

For the record Iā€™m not bashing meditation, journaling etc but she is being absolutely brainwashed into this? How can there even be an MLM made from this? Iā€™ve heard it all now!

Interesting to see when sheā€™ll announce her new venture & be asking for Ā£500 for a mindfulness course šŸ˜³

Sweets for breakfast then in a few hours be crying on stories about how badly behaves her kid is. Itā€™s called a sugar crash. Sugar shouldnā€™t be the first thing that gets digested in the morning

Ok so basically amiee do u know u can get free cognitive therapy with the nhs and it will actually be a trained professional you will see ? She is an absolute idiot promoting this to her followers people who have mental health problems she actually making a laughing stock of as someone else said itā€™s a life long illness and for some people anti depressants and therapy are literally life savers so no this stupid course will not help them šŸ˜³

• Heart
Aimee isnā€™t as naive and daft as she comes across. She will be giving it all ā€œoh my gooness you can even make money sharing this course, I had no ideaā€ she definitely sees this as a ā€œbusinessā€ opportunity, there is one thing flogging expensive dust but to fork out Ā£1,000 a course, surely people arenā€™t that stupid?!

Who on hear mentioned the_misfit_maw - I went on and had a look and she canā€™t be for real?! Sheā€™s on par with Mario and has to be a parody?!

Last thing...does anyone watch renovation_to_new_build - has she got a page on here? Had a look but nothing came up but I searched myhomeismyhaven and couldnā€™t find anything when clearly she has pages so searching on here isnā€™t my strong point!
There is nothing not annoying about this old bird, facial expressions like The Mask and a voice that sounds like sheā€™s permanently trying to tit out a hernia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The main reason I wouldnā€™t hire someone like her as seeing the things we do, how could you rely on her to just show up? Crazy...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.