Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t need to be a sales person when he’s hooked a mug like you in to do it for him 🤣🤣 She’s a mess. All of these stories should be marked with #Ad. She’s the biggest dick head on the gram trying to flog the cure for depression for the small sum of £800 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Breaking lockdown rules AGAIN !!! Travelling into a level 3 area will this fkin idiot never fkin learn honesty why does no one actually call her out about this !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bet you're glad you asked Aimee
AF35BE3D-3912-435D-A965-B91F8BBE2761.png
🤣🤣 Definitely worth spunking all your hubby's hard earned cash up the wall for. Sure you'll be raking it in now...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaha no

Not arsed about money the guy is worth thousands off despo yummy mummy's like you
It's not about the money for him....

so why does he charge an astronomical amount for the course then?

oh aye because dimwits like Aimee will pay it 🙄

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t need to be a sales person when he’s hooked a mug like you in to do it for him 🤣🤣 She’s a mess. All of these stories should be marked with #Ad. She’s the biggest dick head on the gram trying to flog the cure for depression for the small sum of £800 🙄🙄🙄
Oh Aimee doll! She’s in deep this time isn’t she??? If someone isn’t about the money and genuinely is about helping guide people to better mental health then they would be providing free content or content at a significantly lower price!

Reactions: 5
Ddogs most recent post... Why are her baby's fingernails that long 😩 they are mockit underneath too. Poor child
I hadn’t seen the pic of her nails until now. Omg NO!! You keep babies nails short!! And bloody clean. She’s an absolutely beautiful, gorgeous wee girl, her pics always make me smile, but her mother needs to spend a wee bit less time on her own self care and a bit more on her children’s BASIC CARE!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If I’m stressed, overwhelmed etc etc and I sign up to this one hour course will I be living my best life by the end of it???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hadn’t seen the pic of her nails until now. Omg NO!! You keep babies nails short!! And bloody clean. She’s an absolutely beautiful, gorgeous wee girl, her pics always make me smile, but her mother needs to spend a wee bit less time on her own self care and a bit more on her children’s BASIC CARE!!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I always think that baby looks filthy. She just seems to roll about in food all day. Those nails are repulsive.

Reactions: 7
I wasnt ready to see that babies fingernails that's just neglect. Disgusting cow

Reactions: 4
If she’s going down this weird route & hoping to make some cash of it, she needs to stop lying!

a “small percentage” is not what you’re getting Aimee, it’s 50% you lying little witch! 🤬

I’ve reported her to the ASA, this is a blatant scam that she’s involved in & a complete lie on her part about what she gains from it!

A1383F34-B975-4022-BA60-01418A863F16.jpeg
2050D14A-67F8-4966-B58A-FB05B2C2FFA3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Angelina doing a paid ad for a company she doesn't even follow or mention in the post?? She's really shite at this influencing thing...🙄

Long time lurker and had to jump in and comment on Aimees latest scam ... omg I can’t believe she’s actually punting these courses ! If people have actual trauma they need a professional to help them not some daft wee lassie who has done a 10 week meditation course that will probably do more harm than good.
and as for Bretts not in it for the money .... he works for a company who deal in lead generation. ! He uses his “team of social media influencers “ to share and sell !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See the lamination and lash lift she posted before the workout, are the lashes meant to look like that? They look a bit clumped together as if they’re wet or the lassy has been crying? Never had a lash lift so genuinely curious

See the lamination and lash lift she posted before the workout, are the lashes meant to look like that? They look a bit clumped together as if they’re wet or the lassy has been crying? Never had a lash lift so genuinely curious
I thought the same thing at first then gave her benefit of the doubt in case the girl had thinner lashes... but I’ve just seen the before pic and she had beautiful lashes.

That’s absolutely not what they are meant to look like. Eyebrows look better than DDUGs usual performance though. Maybe one day she’ll get them both right 🌚😂

Definitely not. I do my own lash lift at home, I actually use the kit DDoG uses, I've seen it in her wee trolley, so so easy to do yourself btw, and it definitely should not look all clumpy like that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.