Thesocialmama.xo #9 Just eat right ya dafty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newton Mearns I think but it’s defo a put on accent
She was brought up in Newton Mearns. As an old friend of hers I can confirm that is legitimately how she talks, although it is slightly more irritating on Instagram 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was brought up in Newton Mearns. As an old friend of hers I can confirm that is legitimately how she talks, although it is slightly more irritating on Instagram 😂
No wayyyy can’t believe that 😂😂 the whole shabang just seems like an act to me.. personality, voice etc etc 😂

Reactions: 3
She feels guilty for making a dinner so simple... why? Does she usually make something groundbreaking? Did I miss that?
How can you feel guilty for making tuna pasta but you don’t feel guilty when your lying in your pit while your 3 kids fend for themselves down in your kitchen???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“We couldn’t get the dogs cut because of all the quarantine we’ve had to do” obviously except going to braehead to open a shop, out for lunches and dinners with friends and family, afternoon teas, and getting her nails done. She’s deluded. I would put my house on it that she hasn’t brushed them for months and that’s why the dogs needed shaved. It’s cruelty caused by incompetence. She’s a fanny.
Totally agree with this, she could’ve easily got them done before now or even chose another groomer who’s mobile. She just hasn’t bothered her fat arse to brush them properly! Poor dogs, bet they were stinking too, I’d bet good money that if she’d washed them she would’ve put it on her stories.

Also, 100% guarantee she’s STILL not had them at the vet to be neutered 😡

Reactions: 8
I keep telling people here this is her real voice, she was a friend of a friend back in the day, but nobody believes me 😂 can you shed any light on the tough time she had with her Mum when she ‘didn’t have anywhere to live’ she mentioned last week? From what I remember her Mum was too strict for her liking and didn’t like her going out etc

Reactions: 5
Hello Tricias.
Not watched Aimee's stories for at least a week, so cane on here for the commentary to see what has been going on with her.
I had to take a break from watching her after the meditation/life coach/ therapist/ shite and the rule42 tacky fashion show. I couldn't deal with the pish falling out her mouth any longer or listening to callie giving it 'Caio Caio, 'hi Instagram' the whining made me want to spoon my eyes out.
So from what I gathered, she's still talking shite, we're all jealous, she's still tone deaf, she's still on her course with the ex junkball, she's still neglecting her dogs and fed her kids tuna pasta!
Basically she's still a massive fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello Tricias.
Not watched Aimee's stories for at least a week, so cane on here for the commentary to see what has been going on with her.
I had to take a break from watching her after the meditation/life coach/ therapist/ shite and the rule42 tacky fashion show. I couldn't deal with the pish falling out her mouth any longer or listening to callie giving it 'Caio Caio, 'hi Instagram' the whining made me want to spoon my eyes out.
So from what I gathered, she's still talking shite, we're all jealous, she's still tone deaf, she's still on her course with the ex junkball, she's still neglecting her dogs and fed her kids tuna pasta!
That’s absolutely spot on 👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn't deal with the pish falling out her mouth any longer or listening to callie giving it 'Caio Caio, 'hi Instagram' the whining made me want to spoon my eyes out.
You're run down on what’s been happening this week actually made me laugh out loud 🤣
Yes. She’s still a massive fanny 😂

This above though, “made me want to spoon my eyes out” hahahaahahahahaha she’s the most annoying kid on Instagram 🙈 As soon as I see her wee chocolate covered face pop on the screen & I’m like “right tap” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You're run down on what’s been happening this week actually made me laugh out loud 🤣
Yes. She’s still a massive fanny 😂

This above though, “made me want to spoon my eyes out” hahahaahahahahaha she’s the most annoying kid on Instagram 🙈 As soon as I see her wee chocolate covered face pop on the screen & I’m like “right tap” 🙄
She's only annoying because she's a product of her mother's behaviour. I'm the same thoughas soon as I see her I tap along, I can't go it at all.
And her mentioning how we were being nasty about her wee girl, we're not being nasty, we're making observations and that's because she puts it all on social media.

It's very odd to know a random women you follow on insta is due on? I like openness about periods but she is on a different level.

It's very odd to know a random women you follow on insta is due on? I like openness about periods but she is on a different level.
She's got nothing else to speak about, ill mention it to friends in passing it it's relevant to the conversation but I don't just blurt it out..,, like I've got better things to speak about than that 😂

• Haha
Another tap to tidy for Callies room. Fuckkkkking hell she is so so boring.

Aimee just know I’m tapping to skip and no tidy. You’re dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 7
Hello Tricias.
We want this from you every Friday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another tap to tidy for Callies room. Fuckkkkking hell she is so so boring.

Aimee just know I’m tapping to skip and no tidy. You’re dull as dishwater.
it’s always Callie’s room that gets the tap to tidy because it’s the smallest in the house. We didn’t get to see any of her other tidying up 👀🤥.

How can it take her 10 hours to clean?! An hour each upstairs and downstairs if you’re taking it slow.... including changing beds, proper clean of the kitchen and bathroom, all the floors etc.... I just don’t get it! Either she stops and starts every 5 minute to sit on her phone for half an hour or the place is truly a pigsty!

And she’s just cutting about all day in her day old pyjamas and can’t be arsed with the school run it seems as if there was a genuine reason we would sure have been told! She’s the real definition of a woman, scummy mama not social mama!

Reactions: 10
Why does she always tag Elle Darby when she’s watching her vlogs? She’s like a 13 year older girl desperate for a shoutout. 🙈
Elle Darby does not give 2 flying fucks if some nobody & her screechy bairn watch her vlogs, she’ll never repost your tag/story, I very much doubt she’d even notice your tag.

Makes me cringe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.