Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if any of you are aware but it's drabby Abbie's birthday today, just in case you'd missed it...šŸ™„

Honestly grow the duck up you're a 31 year old maw of two. So needy.
She's behaving more like a 13 year old resharing folk sharing her grid posts.

Reactions: 9
To be fair to amiee if I lived in that madhouse with three screaming kids I think I'd hide in bed all day. Defo not cut out for 3 kids šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure if any of you are aware but it's drabby Abbie's birthday today, just in case you'd missed it...šŸ™„

Honestly grow the duck up you're a 31 year old maw of two. So needy.
Itā€™s all the crawling up her arse wishing her birthday when in reality they mouth about her behind her back !

DDog breaking lockdown rules to hang about in Aimeeā€™s garden, pretty sure you have to stay in your council area but of course restrictions donā€™t apply to them šŸ¤Ŗ

DDog breaking lockdown rules to hang about in Aimeeā€™s garden, pretty sure you have to stay in your council area but of course restrictions donā€™t apply to them šŸ¤Ŗ
Aimee had almost impressed me with the clean house/prepped dinner today as well. You 100% still need to stay within your council area except for essential caring purposes/work.

Also see that MM is ignoring restrictions to have a hot tub party. Unless itā€™s with her husband and 3 year old of course... I really wish these ā€œinfluencersā€ bloody took heed. Itā€™s such a huge slap in the face to all the NHS workers when they plaster it everywhere on social media. Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™ve all bent the rules at one point, but itā€™s the arrogance of broadcasting it for all to see that really angers me!

Reactions: 12
How many times are these idiots going to break the rules and flash it all over social media. Honestly drives me mad

and DD will be going back to work soon so why would anyone want to get lashes done by her cause she is never sticking to the rules

Reactions: 6
Aimees eyebags are bloody brutal, she constantly looks like sheā€™s been punched in the face (both eyes) literally black

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aimee had almost impressed me with the clean house/prepped dinner today as well. You 100% still need to stay within your council area except for essential caring purposes/work.

Also see that MM is ignoring restrictions to have a hot tub party. Unless itā€™s with her husband and 3 year old of course... I really wish these ā€œinfluencersā€ bloody took heed. Itā€™s such a huge slap in the face to all the NHS workers when they plaster it everywhere on social media. Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™ve all bent the rules at one point, but itā€™s the arrogance of broadcasting it for all to see that really angers me!
Whoā€™s MM?

Reactions: 1
mumma.murray, another Glasgow mummy blogger!
theyre all (influencers) as bad as each other, AD with a newborn and wee one yet having parties, not to mention the people who were there but I wonā€™t rant on that. DD out her area again when itā€™s not allowed etc. I know itā€™s been said but if you need to break rules; why are the experiences and memories not enough? Why do you need internet validation and piss the public off while ur at it?

Last edited:
Good job on that oven SM, but I suspect this is part of a plan to show the joys of life coaching/ manifesting/ journaling and somehow in turn another MLM. A leopard never changes its spots šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
A year since their ā€˜stay home, weā€™re all in this together, protect the nhsā€™ message. Thatā€™s aged well.
ā€˜go where ever you fancy, have parties,
Yell ā€˜be kindā€™, loudly, if anyone disagreesā€™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A year since their ā€˜stay home, weā€™re all in this together, protect the nhsā€™ message. Thatā€™s aged well.
ā€˜go where ever you fancy, have parties,
Yell ā€˜be kindā€™, loudly, if anyone disagreesā€™
They are all sharing that picture yet donā€™t listen to the say local message šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.