Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DD getting a cleaner. Wonder if sheā€™ll patch them like Aimee when she has to pay
A bleeping cleaner she has like no furniture and duck all else to do all day. That poor woman coming round to mop up norman bates spit šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's that wee fanny Star getting involved with that tacky jewellery brand now. I can almost smell the green staining off that tat from here. She's managing to make it look even cheaper, she's so scaffy looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bleeping cleaner she has like no furniture and duck all else to do all day. That poor woman coming round to mop up norman bates spit šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
More to the point how the duck can a couple with 2 children, one who hasnā€™t worked in almost a year afford a cleaner? Everyone has different priorities but I donā€™t think I could bring myself to pay for someone to come and clean a rented flat. My own house, maybe.

Reactions: 6
Do we think do we think sheā€™s gave teddy away and the other one isnā€™t in heat. I donā€™t know how long these things last to be fair but it would be like her to keep the small girl one not the older boy

Reactions: 5
More to the point how the duck can a couple with 2 children, one who hasnā€™t worked in almost a year afford a cleaner? Everyone has different priorities but I donā€™t think I could bring myself to pay for someone to come and clean a rented flat. My own house, maybe.
That will no doubt be paid for by the bank of her dad . 32 and still canā€™t stand on her own two feet

Do we think do we think sheā€™s gave teddy away and the other one isnā€™t in heat. I donā€™t know how long these things last to be fair but it would be like her to keep the small girl one not the older boy
The full process of a dog being on heat lasts a few weeks but itā€™s only a specific few days that the dog can get pregnant. Teddy doesnā€™t need to be away for so long and they could of easily got him in for the snip by now and should be getting the girl dog sorted because each heat puts girl dogs at higher risk of different health problems! She hasnā€™t even bothered to house train them properly so it is no surprise that she hasnā€™t got them both desexed.

Last edited:
I get so angry when people get dogs when quite clearly they are unable to properly care for them. There is absolutely no need for those dogs to be the way they are. If Aimee was a responsible pet owner she would have foreseen this issue and got Teddy neutered or just stuck with having one dog. I also think them taking him out for a walk has probably only increased the poor wee soulā€™s separation anxiety as heā€™s probably thought heā€™s getting to go home before being swiftly returned to her mums.

Mind you I also get even angrier when people have kids that they are unable to properly care for.......šŸ˜”

N
I get so angry when people get dogs when quite clearly they are unable to properly care for them. There is absolutely no need for those dogs to be the way they are. If Aimee was a responsible pet owner she would have foreseen this issue and got Teddy neutered or just stuck with having one dog. I also think them taking him out for a walk has probably only increased the poor wee soulā€™s separation anxiety as heā€™s probably thought heā€™s getting to go home before being swiftly returned to her mums.

Mind you I also get even angrier when people have kids that they are unable to properly care for.......šŸ˜”
If they were responsible dog owners in the first place they would of made sure Teddy got sorted out before now.

• Heart
Aimee has had a good couple of days ā€œoff her phoneā€ I am sorry but having to admit that at her age is a joke, shes an adult, a mother of 3 kids.
Personally I think she would be better deleting Insta and concentrating on her home life and getting into a routine but we know she will miss the freebies and that will never happen.
Its really sad that all her kids have bags under their eyes
She doesnā€™t deserve the dogs.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s a fanny. Even now sheā€™s saying sheā€™s still not booked Teddy in for the appointment! Why?! Itā€™s literally a phone call. Sheā€™s just so bleeping lazy and so bleeping incompetent.

Reactions: 12
Also never mind getting Teddy done she should be booking them both in now. Ruby is at least 6 months old.

the news is full of irresponsible breeding just now and okay Aimee might not be a criminal mastermind, but sheā€™s probably more clueless than them about what a litter of puppies needs never mind the physical space and set up which she definitely doesnā€™t have. So unfair on the wee pup having to go through heat they should just get her neutered as well as stop thinking of potential šŸ¤‘

and if she can afford to buy a designer dog she should be able to pay for a simple treatment. If she adopted from SSPCA or the likes she could have got neutering in her adoption fee/ ā€œgiftedā€ in her eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said that ā€˜the vetā€™ told them to keep them apart for the full 2 weeks so the vet would of told them to get booked in. It costs money but they are tiny so it would be the lower end because it is normally by weight. One of my dogs is 40kgs and it cost Ā£350. I would pay that and more just for the peace of mind of knowing I am not putting my dog at risk of cancer and unwanted pups and the distress of being in heat!!
@scottishk she got a designer dog as an accessory like a silly little girl!

Sheā€™s a fanny. Even now sheā€™s saying sheā€™s still not booked Teddy in for the appointment! Why?! Itā€™s literally a phone call. Sheā€™s just so bleeping lazy and so bleeping incompetent.
Does it cost money? Is she hoping for it gifted?
Also never mind getting Teddy done she should be booking them both in now. Ruby is at least 6 months old.

the news is full of irresponsible breeding just now and okay Aimee might not be a criminal mastermind, but sheā€™s probably more clueless than them about what a litter of puppies needs never mind the physical space and set up which she definitely doesnā€™t have. So unfair on the wee pup having to go through heat they should just get her neutered as well as stop thinking of potential šŸ¤‘

and if she can afford to buy a designer dog she should be able to pay for a simple treatment. If she adopted from SSPCA or the likes she could have got neutering in her adoption fee/ ā€œgiftedā€ in her eyes

Last edited:
She said that ā€˜the vetā€™ told them to keep them apart for the full 2 weeks so the vet would of told them to get booked in. It costs money but they are tiny so it would be the lower end because it is normally by weight. One of my dogs is 40kgs and it cost Ā£350. I would pay that and more just for the peace of mind of knowing I am not putting my dog at risk of cancer and unwanted pups and the distress of being in heat!!
@scottishk she got a designer dog as an accessory like a silly little girl!
My dog was insured for it aswell so we just paid the excess which was Ā£110 the rest was covered. It was in our contract when we got him we wouldn't breed him to not ruin his bloodline. Regardless if shes got hundreds to spunk on fizz sticks shes got it to spend on her dog it's just laziness with the witch. I see her time away gave her no bleeping motivation.

My dog was insured for it aswell so we just paid the excess which was Ā£110 the rest was covered. It was in our contract when we got him we wouldn't breed him to not ruin his bloodline. Regardless if shes got hundreds to spunk on fizz sticks shes got it to spend on her dog it's just laziness with the witch. I see her time away gave her no bleeping motivation.
A few weeks off to focus on the important things in life was obviously spent doing nothing different than her normal duck all. They are apparently KC Reg dogs so there is no way the breeder has handed them over and not made them sign a contract to say they wonā€™t breed from her. I wonder if they are from different breeders or if they are from the same.

She did say she wanted them to have one set of pups so wonder if she is waiting on a wee accident before she gets them done xx

A few weeks off to focus on the important things in life was obviously spent doing nothing different than her normal duck all. They are apparently KC Reg dogs so there is no way the breeder has handed them over and not made them sign a contract to say they wonā€™t breed from her. I wonder if they are from different breeders or if they are from the same.
I'd like to think the breeder would have contacted her if she had seen all this going on? Unless shes blocked/hid her stories

I cant make up my mind whether I think she is dumb or there is ill intent behind her. I swing between the two constantly

She did say she wanted them to have one set of pups so wonder if she is waiting on a wee accident before she gets them done xx
Makes u wonder where she got them did she ever tag a breeder? I feel like ruby just appeared one day šŸ˜‚

I notice Aimee has been doing some super important work and manifested some new story highlight icons šŸ˜‚.

Did she not say when she first ā€œcame backā€ sheā€™d expand on why sheā€™d had ā€œtime offā€ (lol)....

• Haha
Not sure if any of you are aware but it's drabby Abbie's birthday today, just in case you'd missed it...šŸ™„

Honestly grow the duck up you're a 31 year old maw of two. So needy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.