Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter goes 8am-12pm 50 weeks of the year. Some councils definitely more flexible about the hours than others. Ahh yeah, there are a few parents I know who send their kids 8-6 even though the Mum in both situations doesn’t work.
If your working or there are other circumstances (vulnerable children) that the child needs to be at nursery all day then that’s fine, but when you have “parents” who are not doing anything and sending there children for those amount of hours is just not right

Reactions: 4
Dds kids had hardly opened their eyes this morning and she had a camera in front of
Them

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If I need to watch DD deepthroat the life out of a strawberry one more time I think I will literally vomit 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There goes big Nina Trunchbull into her parents in law's. How many houses is she in in a week? Selfish cow.

Reactions: 5
If your working or there are other circumstances (vulnerable children) that the child needs to be at nursery all day then that’s fine, but when you have “parents” who are not doing anything and sending there children for those amount of hours is just not right
Every 3/4 year old is entitled to the same amount of hours and if vulnerable or other circumstances then they get extra hours on top of that. Scottish nursery’s have increased term time hours so the nursery’s are open even if the schools aren’t hence why her kids are in. My wee boys still in nursery too x

So she won’t go into her mums cos lockdown but she had no problem going into DDoGs house months ago during lockdown go meet her new baby? What a load of shite Aimee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she won’t go into her mums cos lockdown but she had no problem going into DDoGs house months ago during lockdown go meet her new baby? What a load of shite Aimee 😂😂😂
That was the old Aimee guys, this is the NEW Aimee! She is back after 2 weeks off the gram starting fresh and thinks everyone has forgotten her previous lockdown antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe her inner child has spoke to her and told her she must stick to the rules around her Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was the old Aimee guys, this is the NEW Aimee! She is back after 2 weeks off the gram starting fresh and thinks everyone has forgotten her previous lockdown antics.
Don’t know what it is but I really dislike the new Aimee. I find her more annoying after her social media hiatus! Think I’m going to have to unfollow!

Sorry to ask about someone else, but I've done a search of the forum and can't find anything, this is where most of the glasgow posters seem to hang out (as well as Mario lol) The Empowered Woman Project - the woman running it seemed to be in some amount of twitter arguing this last year, there MUST be someone on here who knows what went down?

• Wow
Sorry to ask about someone else, but I've done a search of the forum and can't find anything, this is where most of the glasgow posters seem to hang out (as well as Mario lol) The Empowered Woman Project - the woman running it seemed to be in some amount of twitter arguing this last year, there MUST be someone on here who knows what went down?
Omg I've tried to find threads about her before. She seems pretty troubled and also troublesome.
She seems to love causing beef - I just want to know who the baby daddy is!

Omg I've tried to find threads about her before. She seems pretty troubled and also troublesome.
She seems to love causing beef - I just want to know who the baby daddy is!
Have I missed out on something 🥴 who are you talking about ??

Reactions: 1
Im popping to shops but I’ll try find stuff when I come back! I’m sure I searched her name on Twitter and found a good thread. It was by a man and I’m sure he was the flat mate of a woman she harassed! Allegedly if the polis are reading 🤣

Here you go

You need to read full thread load of stuff there

This is a bit random but anyone on the Sallie Axl thread? Yesterday there was a wee bit of chat about a guy called Sam Walker. Anyway guess who this morning is sharing sam’s posts. AD. Coincidence? It is she still lurking hoping to become relevant.

Reactions: 3
Right fellow tattlers, what’s happening with this thread ?? It’s all getting very confusing so many different people getting mentioned 🥴 I’m so nosey it’s starting to bug me as I’m totally lost 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is a bit random but anyone on the Sallie Axl thread? Yesterday there was a wee bit of chat about a guy called Sam Walker. Anyway guess who this morning is sharing sam’s posts. AD. Coincidence? It is she still lurking hoping to become relevant.
She obviously keeps up with tattle cos he is the most random follow.
The cheek of her to comment on anyone getting shat on for a chanel when her mans contributed to suicides/money problems and families being ripped apart in east kilbride for years for chanel 👍

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.