Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused as to why the kids are still going to nursery in the Easter holidays? My child has been out of nursery now for a few years and the nursery closed during school holidays so has it changed? Are they at a private nursery?

Also even if the kids are at nursery, where is Kaiden while she is taking the piss an afternoon bath??? Just left to his own devices (ie the Nintendo switch!)?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that DDoG is punting shite affirmation messages in a jar over 20 odd stories and poor wee Evangeline taking her first steps got one wee story. Kinda heartbreaking. Stupid cow.

I can't believe that DDoG is punting shite affirmation messages in a jar over 20 odd stories and poor wee Evangeline taking her first steps got one wee story. Kinda heartbreaking. Stupid cow.
And again, another one I'm blocked from...thank duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahahaha if this doesnt sum up all instamums
Affirmation jars. Its a cute idea if written personal to u by someone u love not just some generic quotes "breathe" and "eat the chocolate"
The fact she even noticed her taking her first steps shes usually eye bleeping herself or her and norman bates are playing with snapchat filters I'm impressed.

Is she the worst dressed woman on insta
..maybe...aimees new blue jumpsuit a contender tho..where do they get these clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused as to why the kids are still going to nursery in the Easter holidays? My child has been out of nursery now for a few years and the nursery closed during school holidays so has it changed? Are they at a private nursery?

Also even if the kids are at nursery, where is Kaiden while she is taking the piss an afternoon bath??? Just left to his own devices (ie the Nintendo switch!)?
The nurseries changed their hours in the last couple of years. all 3/4 year olds in Scotland are entitled to 30 hours funded per week so most kids are in nursery over the holidays now. They only shut for 2 weeks at Christmas, I think, and bank holidays.

The nurseries changed their hours in the last couple of years. all 3/4 year olds in Scotland are entitled to 30 hours funded per week so most kids are in nursery over the holidays now. They only shut for 2 weeks at Christmas, I think, and bank holidays.
Usually the 30 funded hours are only split over term time, however if the nursery offer to split it over 50 weeks she may have taken that option and have less hours per week but over the full year. X

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha if this doesnt sum up all instamums
Affirmation jars. Its a cute idea if written personal to u by someone u love not just some generic quotes "breathe" and "eat the chocolate"
The fact she even noticed her taking her first steps shes usually eye bleeping herself or her and norman bates are playing with snapchat filters I'm impressed.

Is she the worst dressed woman on insta
..maybe...aimees new blue jumpsuit a contender tho..where do they get these clothes
Omg I am literally laughing out loud at this latest “business”. Two minutes until I spend £13 on a jam jar with some quotes in it 😂😂😂😂😂.
Sentiment is nice. Everything else is a hot mess.

• Haha
Omg I am literally laughing out loud at this latest “business”. Two minutes until I spend £13 on a jam jar with some quotes in it 😂😂😂😂😂.
It's just tat, tat and more tat on the daily innit? No wonder their houses are all bins, they're just choc full of pointless shite they either buy or get #gifted to fill their empty pointless, boring lives with.

Reactions: 5
Really? Thats good, hopefully its most nurserys, my daughters nursery is shut for 2 weeks just now, shes driving me mental she needs to be out and seeing other kids 🤣

Reactions: 4
They stopped this in a lot of Scottish nursery's now because of covid my childs nursery is only letting vulnerable kids/parents in now on the usual school holidays.

Reactions: 5
Was so confused when she let G pick out a quote and when she went for the blue one DD goes “no they ones are rubbish”, was she not gifted these? 😂😂😂 the absolute worst person to promote your business hahaha outright calls it shite on her stories 🤣 creased

• Haha
They stopped this in a lot of Scottish nursery's now because of covid my childs nursery is only letting vulnerable kids/parents in now on the usual school holidays.
Strange, my area hasn’t. Different area to Aimee though but I’m assuming hers is just the same.

Usually the 30 funded hours are only split over term time, however if the nursery offer to split it over 50 weeks she may have taken that option and have less hours per week but over the full year. X
Must depend on area, all of them in my council offer it over 50 weeks. It’s fantastic I much prefer it!

Yeah I am sure it is only Christmas they close. I have a gym friend who works in a nursery and I do not envy her. Brutal trying to get good holidays especially if you have kids yourself.

Yeah my friend is a head of nursery and they are open all year round just close for bank holidays, they have term time places and places where the parents pay£££ so those children are in all year round to 7:30-6 🥴 god those paying children are doing longer shifts than these fucken mummy blogger/instamums 🤬

Yep mine is in 730-600 all year round. Unfortunately I am unable to manifest a new job 🤣
That’s what is so annoying with these fuckers they think and portray how hard it is to film and edit a video saying they can’t wait for school and nurseries to open back up 🤬 then you have mother’s like yourself who’s out all day working who’s feeling guilty as hell that you can’t spend any real time with your child, you just want to give them a reality check

Yep mine is in 730-600 all year round. Unfortunately I am unable to manifest a new job 🤣
Have you bought several new glittery journals and a fluffy pen or two? Reached out to an unregistered instagram business who can flog you a jar of generic random quotes printed on little bits of card? How about starting your own brownie business or joining an MLM for a few weeks?

• Haha
Yeah my friend is a head of nursery and they are open all year round just close for bank holidays, they have term time places and places where the parents pay£££ so those children are in all year round to 7:30-6 🥴 god those paying children are doing longer shifts than these fucken mummy blogger/instamums 🤬
My daughter goes 8am-12pm 50 weeks of the year. Some councils definitely more flexible about the hours than others. Ahh yeah, there are a few parents I know who send their kids 8-6 even though the Mum in both situations doesn’t work.

Reactions: 1
There's big baw face DDoG doing her boaby sucking act on those bleeping strawberries again. "The only time I eat fruit", aye it shows tubbs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.