Thesocialmama.xo #8 Willy Wonka and the fizz stick factory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee shrek has put me off ever having a chocolate covered strawberry again 😂 the camera rammed right up to her face while she deep-throats the thing. All her gifted tat and chocolate yet moans about her weight every day!

Why has she set the table for 4 adults with wine glasses at each place setting? What's the point. Hate all the crap people do purely for insta , it's not real life! Fair enough for her and her partner but for the 9 month old ? I don't think I've seen her even eat out of even a high chair before? Usually just stuck in her dirty baby walker with some McNuggets. So bloody fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wee shrek has put me off ever having a chocolate covered strawberry again 😂 the camera rammed right up to her face while she deep-throats the thing. All her gifted tat and chocolate yet moans about her weight every day!

Why has she set the table for 4 adults with wine glasses at each place setting? What's the point. Hate all the crap people do purely for insta , it's not real life! Fair enough for her and her partner but for the 9 month old ? I don't think I've seen her even eat out of even a high chair before? Usually just stuck in her dirty baby walker with some McNuggets. So bloody fake!
The biggest joke of all is the free Easter crap she has been gifted and wee Lucifer is busy saying she duznae like white choklit. I don’t blame the wain to be honest, treat boxes are a total waste of money they might look nice and cute but most kids won’t eat most of the shite in them. It is not the best advertisement for the business though is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. I came to say the same thing about that strawberry video. Ruined my bleeping Easter.

• Haha
Aimee saying the kids will be eating chocolate all day....like they do every day then! It’s always Easter in the Kilgour house!
Poor bairns look like they’ve never seen a vegetable or piece of fruit before

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aimee saying the kids will be eating chocolate all day....like they do every day then! It’s always Easter in the Kilgour house!
Poor bairns look like they’ve never seen a vegetable or piece of fruit before
I can imagine them going to their friends for dinner and getting something with veg in it and not having a clue what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So DDoG has just had her big easter lunch and she is now having bread and aioli?? Her gut looks massive in her latest stories. I wonder if she's just given in with the weight loss attempts. So much for 'going hard' at the dieting after the 'Anni' trolling 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They did look like they had lots of fun outside at her mums house. I watched those videos thinking this is nice and the type of thing I want to see. Then Calli kicked off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s still clearly the Willy Wonka show then 🙄
Honestly you can see the boys having the best time right up until that wee brat literally throws her toys then they look like they’re thinking ‘aw great, we’ll need to leave soon then’. Even Aimee’s mam says ‘the boys are really good as well’ during Callie’s tantrum as if she’s ruining everything

They did look like they had lots of fun outside at her mums house. I watched those videos thinking this is nice and the type of thing I want to see. Then Calli kicked off
Honestly you can see the boys having the best time right up until that wee brat literally throws her toys then they look like they’re thinking ‘aw great, we’ll need to leave soon then’. Even Aimee’s mam says ‘the boys are really good as well’ during Callie’s tantrum as if she’s ruining everything
I watched and thought the same this is the type of content people like to see. Then the brat kicked off.

Callie is actually such a brat 🤦‍♀️ Definitely threw a tantrum for attention an egg And spoon race isnt hard for a year and a half year old to understand, the boys looked like they were having a great time and she tries to ruin it

Reactions: 3
Callie is actually such a brat 🤦‍♀️ Definitely threw a tantrum for attention an egg And spoon race isnt hard for a year and a half year old to understand, the boys looked like they were having a great time and she tries to ruin it
I think she is 3 not a year and a half? Of course she could understand it she’s just a brat and wanted to win.

Reactions: 6
So DDoG has just had her big easter lunch and she is now having bread and aioli?? Her gut looks massive in her latest stories. I wonder if she's just given in with the weight loss attempts. So much for 'going hard' at the dieting after the 'Anni' trolling 🤔
I missed the Anni trolling thing! What happened with that?

I don’t watch DD she’s too chaotic 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she is 3 not a year and a half? Of course she could understand it she’s just a brat and wanted to win.
Yeah i knew that dont know why i put year and a half I meant 3 and a half 🤦‍♀️ Lack of sleep clearly getting to me 🙈😂 i should re read before posting lol

• Haha
I know we’ve said it before but imagine if they did have another baby, Callie being such a little brat already, she’d be a f**king nightmare with another one stealing her limelight!

Reactions: 8
DD getting a cleaner. Wonder if she’ll patch them like Aimee when she has to pay

• Haha
DD getting a cleaner. Wonder if she’ll patch them like Aimee when she has to pay
“I just prefer to do it myself, I like my dog shite on a particular part of the carpet and oh my goooness I don’t know guys...I just think be kind”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.