Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both in EK bleeping miles from the coast 🤣🤣

bleeping THIS. What a bloody scaffy cow. I'm a keen baker and those bits get scoffed by me, not sold at profit. What a bloody woman she is.
Also why's she so excited it's Friday? Lazy boot does duck all all week.
Friday is one day closer to her being able to post she's however many weeks sober and get loads of praise from her fake friends

Reactions: 7
Why. Is . The. Camera. So. Close. To. Her. Face

It enraged me I can smell her breath from here. Those prices are criminal now we know why her and AD are besties. No one in her life is telling her? No one is saying that's too high

Also AD has spent more time on the phone than she has holding that baby its gross

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why. Is . The. Camera. So. Close. To. Her. Face

It enraged me I can smell her breath from here. Those prices are criminal now we know why her and AD are besties. No one in her life is telling her? No one is saying that's too high

Also AD has spent more time on the phone than she has holding that baby its gross
Every 👏🏻 thing 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 just 👏🏻 said

Oh here we go... another bleeping picture of DD in her granny pants. Take your guns out and turn straight to the side and show the real image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my bleeping god sorry doll did you borrow your grans bra? At least put on matching underwear. It looks like she had a fight with a bottle of st moritz and it got the better of her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where the duck do we begin with the latest D Dog photo. The terrible underwear, the bra 3 cups sizes too small, the sucked in tummy, the carefully placed hand hiding her love handles, the cocked leg. If you're going to spout about body acceptance you need to start with HONESTY. Those knickers are appalling! 🤮

• Haha
Honestly imagine going to school in years to come and your mum's pic of her in underwear is all over the internet or going for a job interview and knowing they've seen u in your underwear lol

Why would u edit it to make urself like an oopma loompa? Those bleeping pants the wrinkles 😂 same silk massive numbers my nan has

I dont care what she says she loves herself she must do cos what is the point in that picture?

AD the dior body warmer 🤣🤣😭😭 chavtastic.. it takes a lot of money to look that cheap.. can't buy u class hen 🤣🤣🤣 so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
DD is an actual disgrace. Telling her wee baby daughter to “duck off” just isn’t funny at all. She’s vile 🤯.

She isn’t at an age where she can pick it up but it’s so horrible to see. The other one is, poor lassie won’t even think anything of dropping the f-bomb around other kids.

She should be so ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Right DD wether you love yourself or not, I don't think you need 1 in every 10 photos to be you in your skants! No content... if in doubt get your bits out!!

Can't cope with AD tagging the balloon company and the gift set company and not her man in photos of her son's meeting for the first time 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
AD the dior body warmer 🤣🤣😭😭 chavtastic.. it takes a lot of money to look that cheap.. can't buy u class hen 🤣🤣🤣 so funny
3 grand for that monstrosity. There’s money in the crack game.

Reactions: 4
Soz to be this person but is there any way we could lay off the DD & AD chat. I don't follow them but started checking out their pages to see what was being talked about in here. I've now been blocked by both and so have even less interest in them than I did initially. It's taking up so much time reading through comments to see if there's any chat about oor Aimee...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soz to be this person but is there any way we could lay off the DD & AD chat. I don't follow them but started checking out their pages to see what was being talked about in here. I've now been blocked by both and so have even less interest in them than I did initially. It's taking up so much time reading through comments to see if there's any chat about oor Aimee...
They block everyone who looks at their stories but don’t follow them 😂 pair of absolute tits.

Reactions: 6
They block everyone who looks at their stories but don’t follow them 😂 pair of absolute tits.
It is such a strange thing to block people for viewing your story. They must get a lot of traffic on their stories from non-followers when these lot do their endless sharing of other people’s posts. You usually tap and have a nose before you decide to follow or not.

Reactions: 8
It is such a strange thing to block people for viewing your story. They must get a lot of traffic on their stories from non-followers when these lot do their endless sharing of other people’s posts. You usually tap and have a nose before you decide to follow or not.
Agreed - very strange. I looked at AD as I followed SM but was then blocked by both! I did follow DD for a while but she blocked me last week 😂 I’m pretty sure they have a ‘Blocked Book’ they share with each other! U can just picture them sitting for hours ignoring their kids and bitching about who to block. Does make me wonder how they actually get any followers

Reactions: 3
Agreed - very strange. I looked at AD as I followed SM but was then blocked by both! I did follow DD for a while but she blocked me last week 😂 I’m pretty sure they have a ‘Blocked Book’ they share with each other! U can just picture them sitting for hours ignoring their kids and bitching about who to block. Does make me wonder how they actually get any followers
This was probably exactly what was going on in this video call 😂
3C996521-DE6D-4F0A-9552-2DA32047D5FF.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.