Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have gone with Peg-a-suss inspired by Aimees pronunciation...
She's probably lying in the hospital letting all the midwives know Helen Flanagan commented on her post hahah.

What's Aimee got on her heed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should have gone with Peg-a-suss inspired by Aimees pronunciation...
She's probably lying in the hospital letting all the midwives know Helen Flanagan commented on her post hahah.

What's Aimee got on her heed 😭
Absolutely! She reminds me of Helen F a wee bit, on the same par, quite basic/alien looking girls who absolutely love themselves 😂 don’t get the hype with Helen F either, find her quite strange looking to be “a model”

Worst part of all this is wee scabby will be sitting in her hospital bed with her lovely little new born rifling through Tattle looking for a sniff of what’s being said about her 😂😂 Aw Hiya Hen 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
Absolutely! She reminds me of Helen F a wee bit, on the same par, quite basic/alien looking girls who absolutely love themselves 😂 don’t get the hype with Helen F either, find her quite strange looking to be “a model”

Worst part of all this is wee scabby will be sitting in her hospital bed with her lovely little new born rifling through Tattle looking for a sniff of what’s being said about her 😂😂 Aw Hiya Hen 🙋🏼‍♀️😂
Agree 100% about both of them. And congratulations Star, now get off insta and sharing folk sharing your post and sleep, change your baby, talk to the other mums, thank a midwife. Do anything except being so bloody vain

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. Blaise is from the Greek meaning 'bent, distorted or crooked' HAHAHAHA you couldn't bleeping make this up. Poor bleeping wean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry this isn’t AD related but aimee looks absolutely honking in that cap.
Someone tell her caps like that should only be worn if you’re a really hot female who’d get away with it or young, she is neither!
I know what as she come as she thought young hot trendy we got rough 40 year old wummin running late for botox appointment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aimee commenting that she’s loving seeing the 2 younger ones playing together... here’s an idea... take the boys switches off of them and encourage them to play. Screen time like that really annoys me. It’s lazy parenting. Parenting is hard, teaching your kid to play is hard, facilitating play is hard but it’s all part of being a parent. It’s not all matching jammies and baking. Jackson in particular is so so young to have his own device like that/.

Speaking of baking, I see the brownies are back 😂
someone take one for team tattle and DM ddog to find out what she’s charging for food poisoning with a side of toddler spit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My first thought re the name was that Gemma from Glasgow who moved to London to become a “model” and then changed her name to Blaise 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are ddog and her sisters business names actually 'beauty by the beach' and 'lashes by the sea'? Is there no imagination naw?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DD: Swipe for before the preset. Let me tell you we do not care ok.

Who's going to pay that?!?
That’s outrageous 😂😂 she’s using recipes from that Janes Patisserie which are very basic, minimal ingredients, she probably spends about £10 making 100 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also DD didn’t seem to have Drappies wee boy today. She was in apparently in her childcare bubble a few weeks ago and having him while she was in hospital....

That’s outrageous 😂😂 she’s using recipes from that Janes Patisserie which are very basic, minimal ingredients, she probably spends about £10 making 100 of them!
What a con 😂 surely there is no one dumb enough to pay it! Also maybe someone needs to let South Ayrshire council know she is selling food from her home and maybe they need to do a kitchen inspection 🤣

Reactions: 15
A (same sex) couple put up a post after they found out that there was an online petition to remove the creme egg advert from tv because it featured a same sex couple sharing a creme egg.
They also had a poll asking what was more offensive, seeing a same sex couple, or the fact they shared a creme egg (obviously their poll as a bit tongue in cheek).
Aimee then went on to share their post with a big ramble typed over it about how she ‘admitted’ to them that she ‘used to’ feel really uncomfortable seeing same sex couples. For context, Aimee doesn’t know these men but felt the need to tell them about how SHE felt.
She then shared a poll asking Do you feel uncomfortable seeing same sex couples. With the answer options ‘doesn’t bother me’ or ‘I can’t cope’.
The poll disappeared quite swiftly, and she never acknowledged why it was removed or discussed the issue at hand.
The couple obviously got an outpouring of support on the issue and they shared on their story the people who were sharing their post about same sex couples, but notably Aimee’s was not one they shared.
The way she casually talked about it was like she was discussing something frivolous like whether you put chocolate in the fridge or not.
View attachment 451395

Thanks for taking the time to do that. I mean even giving the option of “I can’t cope” as if that’s a perfectly acceptable option.
I think subjects that people might feel passionate about or have had to fight for any sort of equality, ie sexuality, racism etc, should be left alone by Aimee. I don’t think she had the brains to touch on these subjects without causing some sort of offence. No one needs to know how she used to feel, especially if how she used to feel is basically homophobic.

Also DD didn’t seem to have Drappies wee boy today. She was in apparently in her childcare bubble a few weeks ago and having him while she was in hospital....
Well remembered julesss must have been hiding in that big wardrobe in the living room

• Haha
Thanks for taking the time to do that. I mean even giving the option of “I can’t cope” as if that’s a perfectly acceptable option.
I think subjects that people might feel passionate about or have had to fight for any sort of equality, ie sexuality, racism etc, should be left alone by Aimee. I don’t think she had the brains to touch on these subjects without causing some sort of offence. No one needs to know how she used to feel, especially if how she used to feel is basically homophobic.
I can’t remember exactly what happened but remember Aimee had to delete something she wrote or said in reference to Black Lives Matter? I just remember seeing the stories of her back tracking and her saying “I should be more knowledgeable about this stuff” and she promised something like she will listen to more podcasts and do some research about it? You know what, it’s actually okay to not know a great deal about certain topics, and it’s okay to be naive and it is okay to live a sheltered life. But it’s not okay to use your platform to bring up topics which you have no idea about and cause offence because you’re too ignorant to do some research on the topics. Just don’t say anything 🤷‍♀️ These women are just obsessed with trying to make everything about themselves.

• Heart
Are ddog and her sisters business names actually 'beauty by the beach' and 'lashes by the sea'? Is there no imagination naw?
Both in EK bleeping miles from the coast 🤣🤣

Can’t deal with the fact she’s selling the wee shite end bits as “dippers” and charging £3.50 for pleasure 😂😂 she’s bold as brass!!
bleeping THIS. What a bloody scaffy cow. I'm a keen baker and those bits get scoffed by me, not sold at profit. What a bloody woman she is.
Also why's she so excited it's Friday? Lazy boot does duck all all week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.