Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this photo is a riot. She’s a dogs dinner. The hair the face. But most of all has she contoured herself lips and not blended???🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Honestly not idea what she’s doing? The state of the hair matches the state of the face. The f”@k is going on here?

Also utterly disgusted by Aimee and her antics today. She’s a disgrace of a woman. I agree with everything you guys have posted.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

New thread a teeny bit early as I'm working later 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s mocktails apparently. Not what DD said in his story. She referred to cocktails and mocktails.
This is a total cop out from them. Shame on that shabby wedding company (local to me) for not only gifting her once but going back and doing it again!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.