Thesocialmama.xo #7 too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread congrats to
@just.here.for.the.tea 🥰

Dont use Aimees method of counting for home schooling 156000 pictures of Callie to 2 of the boys still doesnt mean shes favourite ok Tricias!

Ok so the last thread somewhat turned into a 3 way and not the good kind. So let the last thread show an example of why these woman need jobs, hobbies duck even to open a book would be a bonus other than spending their lives on insta.

Aimee is the next Martin Lewis buying a brand new ps5 and Asdas baking isle for all the cheesecakes stay tuned for all ur money saving tips

Had a live with her best best best friend dont worry if you dont have one. You can find yours by using the hashtag #mentalageof10

Terrible make up was worn
Babies were horribly fed
Lockdown rules were broken
And true colours were shown when confronted with the truth.

Oor Aimee defo woke up and rubbed her big sweaty fod the night after the great battle of trishatroll101 2021 whew. Well until she realised none of her kids were deemed cuter than norman bloody bates

Dont worry if u didnt have a date for vday the insta maws kept you company photoshopped pics, balloons and overdoses of sugar hit the gram. No mention of the men in their lives I guess they just dont get the likes...

And tricias always remember to be kind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is AW?
That's DDs initials.
I relented and watched bump, birth, baby tonight. Scabby wasn't on it so it wasn't too bad, not my usual cup of tea.

Why has DD updated her bio to say sober since January last year? She very publicly fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago 😂 absolute fool
She fell off the wagon so horrendously she didn't know what year it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really wish people would stop even mentioning the horror that is DD

She's one person who absolutely doesn't need to thrive off the attention, we all know she watches this thread like a hawk anyway 👀

Reactions: 11
That's what I dont get if I was DD getting spoke about like we speak about her I'd delete insta chrome duck I'd probs throw my phone. The confidence the balls..

So last threads survey closed with 82 votes shows how many lurkers we have and probs a few more without accounts
DD is up but so are we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has DD updated her bio to say sober since January last year? She very publicly fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago 😂 absolute fool
How contrived. What type of person bleeping uses alcoholism as content in that way? It’s a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 11
The house was a mess so she took herself to bed and left it to her son baby daddy to deal with.

I am not for one minute saying he shouldn’t pull his weight nor do I live in the 1950s but see these wee lassies that want to play house all day but live like bleeping minks it drives me insane. Get your weans up and dressed, a decent breakfast, good home cooked meals, clean your house and take some bleeping pride in it instead of thinking life is all about making pancakes with ice cream for bleeping Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry in advance my fellow tattlers, bit off topic but are we allowed to exercise with someone else indoors now ?? This is starting to piss me off as i thought we weren’t allowed, duck I would love to meet up with my gym pals and have a work out. IS IT ME, AM I MAKING G SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING ??
414635B0-26AE-43D5-A02F-CB48DCA03E2D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry in advance my fellow tattlers, bit off topic but are we allowed to exercise with someone else indoors now ?? This is starting to piss me off as i thought we weren’t allowed, duck I would love to meet up with my gym pals and have a work out. IS IT ME, AM I MAKING G SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING ?? View attachment 439460
No it's definitely not you...this isn't allowed.

No it's definitely not you...this isn't allowed.
I've been so good about this I swear I havent met up with any of my friends inside! So bleeping annoying wouldn't we all love to see our friends stupid cow. Is she claiming this was work or something?

The house was a mess so she took herself to bed and left it to her son baby daddy to deal with.

I am not for one minute saying he shouldn’t pull his weight nor do I live in the 1950s but see these wee lassies that want to play house all day but live like bleeping minks it drives me insane. Get your weans up and dressed, a decent breakfast, good home cooked meals, clean your house and take some bleeping pride in it instead of thinking life is all about making pancakes with ice cream for bleeping Instagram.
I really dont understand their bfs husbands weird set ups all 3 I'd love to know what goes on 😂😂

I've been so good about this I swear I havent met up with any of my friends inside! So bleeping annoying wouldn't we all love to see our friends stupid cow. Is she claiming this was work or something?

I really dont understand their bfs husbands weird set ups all 3 I'd love to know what goes on 😂😂
I know....it seems only a minority are sticking to guidelines. Even if it was work (which I still don't think its allowed) they're hardly distancing themselves. I would love to go out and see friends and family and i probably could but I would rather try and get lockdowns over and done with by sticking to the rules.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.