Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aimee lining up her poll for today

“Hey guyyyyyys. Just wondering how you feel about people who practice the catholic faith? I personally felt uncomfortable at a wedding a few years back because I didn’t know when to kneel but I sooooo realised that was my problem. So do my wee poll!”

“Doesn’t Bother Me”

“Their Funerals Take Too Long”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Honestly , I think it's really sad they are completely in denial about what's posted here. Ignoring lockdown rules for parties, feeding their kids god knows what to get a reaction, binge watching box sets during the day while school online classes are happening, whatever else they get up to! They are the ones with the issues. Nothing against being on anti depressive medication, I needed it for a short while myself but they are not taking positive steps to alleviate their situation as depression can't just be switched off with some pills.

I landed a huge promotion at my work yesterday, I've moved up a pay band and will continue to increase my salary over the next 4 years. My kid will do more days in nursery which are not funded cause he's not 3 yet but it means I'm now working full time and will really see the difference next year. It's Mon- Friday 9-5 so I can manage it while my partner is away offshore weeks at a time and I'm delighted, I'm not a sad troll, but I can still comment on these wee neds dragging up their kids, swearing, ditching school work, and fucking off lockdown rules 🤷‍♀️ Might not have as much time to do it now tho tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DrinkGinSaveWater

Can I ask what Aimee’s latest grid post is all about?

Fair enough I’ve seen quite a lot of instagrammers (quite rightly) post things today about women having to keep themselves safe and the iPhone/whatapp safety features.

BUT why does she have to prefix the post with a picture of herself all made up with a big cheesy grin?A young woman has been murdered, why would you post a picture of yourself looking happy then makeyour followers swipe through to read the actual useful information? Surely that should be your first picture.

I’m completely horrified!

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“My business is essential because it puts food on my table”

HAHAHAHA WHAT?! FUCKING WHAT?!

You know who else works to put food on their table? My hairdresser, my nail tech, my cousin who runs a pub, my friends husband who is a driving instructor. Are any of them working? No are they fuck because they’re following the rules.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Aimee’s content has been extra boring and dull recently. She’s been soooooo busy journaling!! Can you imagine the crap she must write about?

Dear Diary
Finally! I think I am BFFs with DD and AD. They do something called passy passive aggressive comments and said I need to learn to do them too because it teaches the burgers binders bergers bergens a lesson. They use big words.
Yours truly AKxx

Whenever she mentions journaling my instant thought is that Dear Diary toy from The 90s!!
0A86A5D3-7972-445E-A7DA-01672EE63B3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Citygirlgonecountry

Aimee can lie there in her bed at 130pm, still in her jammies and wax poetic about "this time we'd never have had" all she likes. Facts are facts. Its 130pm, you are still in your pjs and you have 3 very young kids, left to their own devices (in the literal sense for the poor boys) while you lay in bed rambling to stangers on the internet. You are a liar, lazy, dirty and a shameful mother. Maybe try being #bekind to your own kids and try parenting them. Feed them decent food, get them up and dressed each day and out for some fresh air. Not only because it is good for them, but believe it or not its teaching them skills for the future. Things like having a routine ...

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Anyone hears a loud bang that’s just me and my fupa hitting the deck because Aimee said she never uses filters. Mrs Kilgour can I draw your attention to exhibit a last week where you looked like an actual SIM?

• Haha

Ardnocklife

Morning lovely ladies ❤

I know the ugly step sisters have been unbearable this weekend, and it’s hard not to be absolutely raging at how self centred they are. They really do think they are gods gift don’t they. I feel so sorry for their children to have such scum bags as their parents, unfortunately the kids will probably grow up to be as selfish and narcissistic as their maws. How sad.

Anyway, let’s not let it get to us!! Honestly karma will work in the way it always does best. They are already hated, nae friends (not counting other Instagrammers but that in itself it sad as fuck), 2/3 have been cheated on (although I’d put money on Shaun having wondering eyes too as no way he can be satisfied with Free Willy). All 3 of them have SERIOUS issues with their mental health as very clearly documented with their manic behaviour on the gram, compulsive liars, manky homes, SHIT PARENTS. Honestly the list just goes on. These “girls” just have nothing going for them than a couple thousand fake followers on Instagram. They have absolute zero pride in anything. Yeah it would be nice to see them get fines and whatever but really it wouldn’t make a difference. Karma will get them not just for this but for all of the shitty things they do. These 3 are destined for a life of misfortune there’s no other way about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Walnutss

VIP Member
Hahaha this is funny but sad. That’s literally how I imagine Aimee journaling too. Like a teenager 😳 and she’s supposed to be looking after 3 kids!! She’s a child herself.
Omg that diary the memories!!! ♥

"I feel like I want another baby my likes arent good on instagram"

Shopping list - cheesy pasta
Chocolate
Present for callie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
This troll interview thing is interesting. There is a major difference between people randomly hating on you for no reason, and people voicing opinions based on fact. I see both sides in the whole troll/not a troll debate, I really do.
The message DD (apparently) received giving her abuse was outright trolling there’s absolutely no arguing that. She was sent abuse, plain and simple.
However, the reason so many people discuss her on this forum is because people know her and know she is a far cry from the person she wants to be perceived as on Instagram.
Aimee played out that she had a similar experience when she got a private message from someone after her trip to the shops. Absolutely not trolling. The person who messaged her did so from her own account and was pointing out fact. What Aimee did in return was more damaging by sharing the girl’s name and then AD also shared her name.
If you’ve been a horrible person in the past, bullied someone or made their life a misery in some way or another, then chances are that people are going to have a few things to say about you when you’re on social media acting like a different person.
I can understand how hurtful it must be to receive messages or read things on sites like this, but equally these girls have done and said hurtful things to people for years before they got their 15 minutes of Insta-fame.
Nobody has a 100% squeaky clean past, and nobody expects you to, but if you spent years being a mean girl then it’s going to come and bite you. That’s life, huns!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Doing a poll on same sex couples making people feel uncomfortable or not?

What the actual fuck is she thinking she’ll achieve from that. She’s an absolute clown jumping on any bandwagon she can. She’s not educated or astute enough to talk about controversial points of view.

Especially when it’s to let people know it’s ok if it makes them feel uncomfortable because she used to feel the same? It’s no about u Aimee hen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’ve had to create an account for this post but I’m absolutely disgusted with ddog today.

As someone with substance abuse issues myself (not alcohol) this is how not to act if you indeed have an issue and are serious about being clean/sober.

I’ve been sober for considerably longer than her and I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of putting myself in the position of it being easy to relapse. There have been times I’ve been exposed to situations that may have led to a relapse where I’ve had to walk away or say to someone to help. That’s how seriously you SHOULD value your sobriety.

Your sobriety journey is NEVER over and dependence/addiction will be in your life forever. I have had a relapse before where I thought I was cured but this is never the case.

Either she doesn’t actually have a problem with alcohol or she just isn’t serious about stopping drinking. Still it’s a very dangerous message to portray that once you stop, you’re cured.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

DrinkGinSaveWater

So Aimee is hormonal and her period is due. It’s a miracle she’s not half dead with anaemia with all the blood she’s losing with these weekly periods.

I can smell the BS from here......

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The audacity to show your wee one SPITTING IN CAKE MIX then the next week trying to punt cakes is...it’s admirable almost.

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
Welcome to another thread congrats to
@just.here.for.the.tea 🥰

Dont use Aimees method of counting for home schooling 156000 pictures of Callie to 2 of the boys still doesnt mean shes favourite ok Tricias!

Ok so the last thread somewhat turned into a 3 way and not the good kind. So let the last thread show an example of why these woman need jobs, hobbies fuck even to open a book would be a bonus other than spending their lives on insta.

Aimee is the next Martin Lewis buying a brand new ps5 and Asdas baking isle for all the cheesecakes stay tuned for all ur money saving tips

Had a live with her best best best friend dont worry if you dont have one. You can find yours by using the hashtag #mentalageof10

Terrible make up was worn
Babies were horribly fed
Lockdown rules were broken
And true colours were shown when confronted with the truth.

Oor Aimee defo woke up and rubbed her big sweaty fod the night after the great battle of trishatroll101 2021 whew. Well until she realised none of her kids were deemed cuter than norman bloody bates

Dont worry if u didnt have a date for vday the insta maws kept you company photoshopped pics, balloons and overdoses of sugar hit the gram. No mention of the men in their lives I guess they just dont get the likes...

And tricias always remember to be kind

• Haha
  • Heart

Ek2209

I’m so happy someone said something about this!!!!! She is utterly atrocious. No doubt this poor girl will be attacked and deemed a “troll”, perhaps have her Instagram plastered on Aimée’a stories.

Comment has been removed by Aimée in an even more disgusting turn of events. Instead of refusing to acknowledge how she may have been a little tone deaf, she keeps her fucking ugly mug on a post about a serious sexual harassment epidemic for a few likes 🙃

How can she not realise that no one knows what the fuck her post is about if just scrolling by? It’s just another Facetuned picture of her stupid annoying coupon! Majority of people will scroll past this. Highlight the point your trying to make without shoving a smiling selfie infront of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
The house was a mess so she took herself to bed and left it to her son baby daddy to deal with.

I am not for one minute saying he shouldn’t pull his weight nor do I live in the 1950s but see these wee lassies that want to play house all day but live like fucking minks it drives me insane. Get your weans up and dressed, a decent breakfast, good home cooked meals, clean your house and take some fucking pride in it instead of thinking life is all about making pancakes with ice cream for fucking Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18