Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres no shame in these people is there charging people that for a few cloths and cleaner in this climate all while pretending to be your best mate, we are all struggling mums eh we all use cloths eh 🙄 only aimee is like clean your kitchen what's that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re all needing to go visit a womans refuge and get a bleeping reality check, honestly. Don’t know how easy they have it and how fortunate they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Between Aimee and DD do these women ever have a day, nevermind a week where they aren't struggling? They should be speaking to their family, really life friends, a professional not their bleeping instagram stories.
The I'm exhausted and tired and don't have the energy to be a mum today but I'll spend forever on my phone letting strangers up and down the country know this, is really bleeping weird to me.
I'm all for being honest and every parent knows not ever day is sunshine and roses but there comes a point surely where you realise that instagram isn't infact your job and that if you're finding things overwhelming then step back and reach out for help and beging to improve things. Taking a photo of your child and saying you need a break is not going to achieve a single thing at all. And as for feeding the kids during the day and using that as a valid reason for bleeping off for an hour long bath during the day - where do I even start.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me neither but from what I’ve heard so far... my guess is money laundering 😂. Because there is no way in hell it’s going to be the next big thing. Or even a thing.

There’s a pun in there somewhere - money laundering with a cleaning business.
Sun bed shops and nail salons are yesterday’s news, it’s impossible to use them to sanitise their cash when we’re in lockdown. It’s all about the cleaning businesses now. The audacity! 😂 The freebies that they’ve sent out to all Star’s mates have probably gone through the books as paying customers. £500 of products bought by oor Aimee. No wonder she can’t afford the ketones anymore.😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Between Aimee and DD do these women ever have a day, nevermind a week where they aren't struggling? They should be speaking to their family, really life friends, a professional not their bleeping instagram stories.
The I'm exhausted and tired and don't have the energy to be a mum today but I'll spend forever on my phone letting strangers up and down the country know this, is really bleeping weird to me.
I'm all for being honest and every parent knows not ever day is sunshine and roses but there comes a point surely where you realise that instagram isn't infact your job and that if you're finding things overwhelming then step back and reach out for help and beging to improve things. Taking a photo of your child and saying you need a break is not going to achieve a single thing at all. And as for feeding the kids during the day and using that as a valid reason for bleeping off for an hour long bath during the day - where do I even start.
It’s bizarre how they struggle so much when they do so little 🥴 But do you not think because they are doing so little that’s why they are always so down in the dumps. I’m usually so busy I don’t get time to feel sorry for myself. It’s only if I have a prolonged quiet period, especially with how things are right now, that I feel like crap.

I think the same goes for kids. Keep them active and engaged and they won’t be as whinging and bratty. Look how happy Aimees boys are when they’re out a walk or when they’re actually allowed out in to the garden, they are so much brighter!

Eurgh but what do I know 🙄 I’m not a life coach or a kids sleep therapist, I’m just a Tricia with two happy and healthy kids.

Reactions: 9
It’s bizarre how they struggle so much when they do so little 🥴 But do you not think because they are doing so little that’s why they are always so down in the dumps. I’m usually so busy I don’t get time to feel sorry for myself. It’s only if I have a prolonged quiet period, especially with how things are right now, that I feel like crap.

I think the same goes for kids. Keep them active and engaged and they won’t be as whinging and bratty. Look how happy Aimees boys are when they’re out a walk or when they’re actually allowed out in to the garden, they are so much brighter!

Eurgh but what do I know 🙄 I’m not a life coach or a kids sleep therapist, I’m just a Tricia with two happy and healthy kids.
100%! Life has changed so much for me personally in the last year due to lockdown and can safely say that the less you do to keep yourself busy the more down in the dumps you feel, and before you know it you’re a lazy ass Aimee.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her when she was on that live video? Her, Callie and Jackson all sitting on the stairs and the woman said do you want a prize for you or the kids and Callie said for me. Aimee goes for Callie and wee Jackson is just sitting looking sad. The woman tells them what they had won and Aimee was like well done Callie. You would be saying they could share it. You even heard the boys saying what did she get xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her when she was on that live video? Her, Callie and Jackson all sitting on the stairs and the woman said do you want a prize for you or the kids and Callie said for me. Aimee goes for Callie and wee Jackson is just sitting looking sad. The woman tells them what they had won and Aimee was like well done Callie. You would be saying they could share it. You even heard the boys saying what did she get xx
That broke my heart. You could see Jackson looked so sad but again it was the Callie show Xx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
No when was this?
poor wee soul

Reactions: 4
That broke my heart. You could see Jackson looked so sad but again it was the Callie show Xx
It’s bleeping awful how she favours the girl. I’ve honestly never known anyone to have a clear favourite like that. It’s like the wee boys don’t exist 🤷‍♀️

The wee boys seem so much better behaved than Callie ever is though. Maybe there’s a correlation between being coddled and being a pure brat🤷‍♀️

It’s bleeping awful how she favours the girl. I’ve honestly never known anyone to have a clear favourite like that. It’s like the wee boys don’t exist 🤷‍♀️

The wee boys seem so much better behaved than Callie ever is though. Maybe there’s a correlation between being coddled and being a pure brat🤷‍♀️
No no no, you're forgetting that her eldest doesn't want to feature on her stories much anymore cause he's too cool and that Jackson is her little sweetheart who always comes up for cuddles. By some miracle we never manage to see these cuddles even though she posts the majorty of her day online and thinks her followers or Tricas are interested in 4 stories of Callie stealing food, another 5 of her playing with make up before we're subjected to 6 stories of how she's pished herself for the 17th time in 2 days 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's DDs dad in her house, because of course these selfish arseholes are above the rules. I'd do anything to have my daughter over for lunch. Absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 6
Aimée reading here and justifying her “me time” today, saying anyone who doesn’t have time for it is taking “mince meat” 😂😂😂 what a deluded cow, 95% of us work FULL TIME, we also get “me time” every evening when our kids are in bed so don’t need an hour in the middle the afternoon to lie in the bath 🤷🏻‍♀️ (not that we could anyway because, you know, working all day to earn an income and set a good example for our kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aimée reading here and justifying her “me time” today, saying anyone who doesn’t have time for it is taking “mince meat” 😂😂😂 what a deluded cow, 95% of us work FULL TIME, we also get “me time” every evening when our kids are in bed so don’t need an hour in the middle the afternoon to lie in the bath 🤷🏻‍♀️ (not that we could anyway because, you know, working all day to earn an income and set a good example for our kids)
She’s such a lazy witch hahaha 😭🤣 Also dropping in she “only” has a bath when the weans dad is in or they’re in bed... do ye aye 🤣🤣 She’s the biggest billy bullshitter I’ve ever seen 🤣

I have a relaxing bath a few times a week when mine are in bed, usually at 7 then I’m in bed myself straight after... do I get a prize Aimee????

And an hour in the bath?? duck that 20 minutes is enough for me. I hope she knows that you have to have a daily wash/shower too and a 1 hour bath a week doesn’t make up for being a minger the rest of the week 🤣🤢

• Haha
I liked the she only has a bath when they are in bed or with their dad, and only once a week...can’t even keep up with her own lies. Absolutely ridiculous that she didn’t show anymore of the meal prep company, a part of me thinks hell mend them for not doing their research and gifting it to a lazy fast food junkie. I don’t doubt Star hasn’t sent cleaning stuff onto Aimee but she will probably show us around Easter time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she has been the subject of my group chat today. Trouble making witch !!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was sending texts making a fool of herself during her wine episode so this is why she’s playing the alcoholic card hard . Pathetic excuse for a human
DO TELL!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.