Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember back to last summer when Aimee had a falling out with one of the “instamaws”, she’d somehow worked out who it was & was going to “publicly address it soon” but as usual she forgot 🙄😂
Anyone remember who it was as it kind of got brushed under the carpet and her thread on tattle was only on the very early stages?

She was pure heartbroken over it & someone unfollowed the other etc on Instagram?
I believe it was someone who went to one of her events & possibly bashed it after?

Anyone?
Was it not mum of d.i.c.k.s?

Has DD not worked out that feeding a 7 month old brownies might result in a bad night? She'll have that poor wean on fizzsticks next.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was it not mum of d.i.c.k.s?

Has DD not worked out that feeding a 7 month old brownies might result in a bad night? She'll have that poor wean on fizzsticks next.
Exactly! And two mcds in a week at 7 months old... No wonder she won't sleep lol. Ranting about having no grandparents to help her this week, they shouldnt even be near grandparents just now anyways should they?!

And it was definitely mum of dicks but not sure what actually happened. She's a doctor though so she probably seen sense at how childish and delusional they all were

Reactions: 5
Exactly! And two mcds in a week at 7 months old... No wonder she won't sleep lol. Ranting about having no grandparents to help her this week, they shouldnt even be near grandparents just now anyways should they?!

And it was definitely mum of dicks but not sure what actually happened. She's a doctor though so she probably seen sense at how childish and delusional they all were
Oh was it I forgot all about this! I remember this. So that was the story. Wonder went on. She probs called her out on her cheesy pasta and salt intake 😂😂 imagine the bitchiness on their groupchats least we are out on the open come read girls it's a right laugh 😂

Reactions: 3
I took it as Aimee was trying to start her you tube career and was unhappy that she didn’t get support from all her friends. She did that whole video and was nearly in tears.

she had said a few times she hadn’t replied to group messages and she would. Then they all unfollowed mum of dicks

• Haha
I don’t know all of it because it’s third hand that I was told about it all but she was sending crazy messages to them , digging up information , posting stuff online pretending her and the ex were close and still talked and and trying to befriend people close to BC.
😫😫😲😲 creep

I took it as Aimee was trying to start her you tube career and was unhappy that she didn’t get support from all her friends. She did that whole video and was nearly in tears.

she had said a few times she hadn’t replied to group messages and she would. Then they all unfollowed mum of dicks
This is why these women need to find hobbies , jobs etc . They have too much time on their hands to be thinking about stuff like that , it’s so high school. This is why I find it so laughable when they use the term “ troll “ - we are naturally chatting about wannabe celebs that put themselves out there but they are trolls online and in their daily life ie. fallouts , drama etc . I’m a mum in my thirties just like them and I never have any drama like they do ( and neither do any of my friends ) because we don’t create it , they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So DD is running on empty but still time to do stories on insta? God she's insufferable. And moaning about the grandparents not taking the girls? Watch this space, auld Athena will take them within a few hours, probably while she's collecting the fat lazy slob's washing. These women are an insult to parenthood, those women who are working their butts off right now raising kids, working jobs and holding the house together. Their laziness and self indulgence sickens me. And who are these spineless men they've all ensnared? My husband would be telling me to sort my tit out.

Reactions: 8
So true they all need jobs or even a routine. Sort dinner/bath/bed for the kids and then have you time.

I work full time, do home school and house work and my don’t know the last time my kids had a visit to grandparents. As soon as my husband is home from work he helps out with what needs done still. Spends time with the kids and then we settle down for the night to catch up/watch tv.

These men never do anything around the house and never interact with the kids. Half the time they never interact with the other half’s and this is why Aimee and DD need attention from strangers on Instagram

Reactions: 7
So true they all need jobs or even a routine. Sort dinner/bath/bed for the kids and then have you time.

I work full time, do home school and house work and my don’t know the last time my kids had a visit to grandparents. As soon as my husband is home from work he helps out with what needs done still. Spends time with the kids and then we settle down for the night to catch up/watch tv.

These men never do anything around the house and never interact with the kids. Half the time they never interact with the other half’s and this is why Aimee and DD need attention from strangers on Instagram
Yeah DD had a night away last year and she admitted that her and Shaun 'never talked'. Of course it was ALL OVER insta with her posing on the beach in a hideous satin dress that made her look 20 stone. She's just a really horrible, indulged narcissist.

Reactions: 3

To be honest I think these women’s obsession with social media is what’s caused their partners to become disengaged rather than them needing attention because their partner doesn’t give them it. Most of them say that their partner doesn’t want to be filmed or included in their social media stuff and it must create distance between them because they’re constantly on their phones filming tit. These women obviously have narcissistic/sociopathic tendencies already but social media brings them to the surface for us all to see!

• Heart
Ehh aren’t grandparents only supposed to be involved for urgent childcare. Like say you’re going to work and need them?? Or if they’re in your support bubble... but that can only be one person. My mum usually looks after mine but since we went into tier 4/lockdown she’s not and we’ve just coped.

What exactly is she dealing with? Get up, wash yourself and the weans, get fed, get dressed, get out. It's not that difficult. Yes, it's an effort but this is the life you chose? Bloody hell I used to be up and out and on my way to work by 8 every day dropping kids at nursery/school then picking them up from childminder at 5 before starting the dinner. My kids stayed at my mum's once or twice a year if I was lucky. What exactly do they do all day?? That veiled suggestion that she's tempted to booze feels almost like blackmail for the Grandparents! Christ, she's a car crash. And posting photos of baby tit and sick?? She needs psychological help, get it bleeping cleaned up don't take a photo!!

Attachments

I cant comment on any of this really but I do know shes lucky to have a husband at home as much as she says he is but it seems like shes more interesting in fannying a out on her phone then maybe when she gets a telling off off the school she has a meltdown or callies acting up shes giving it the not coping stuff. She seemed pretty relaxed last week?

Reactions: 2
DD definitely reading here. She's just posted Shaun doing something for the kids. Hi Angelina! 👋

What exactly is she dealing with? Get up, wash yourself and the weans, get fed, get dressed, get out. It's not that difficult. Yes, it's an effort but this is the life you chose? Bloody hell I used to be up and out and on my way to work by 8 every day dropping kids at nursery/school then picking them up from childminder at 5 before starting the dinner. My kids stayed at my mum's once or twice a year if I was lucky. What exactly do they do all day?? That veiled suggestion that she's tempted to booze feels almost like blackmail for the Grandparents! Christ, she's a car crash. And posting photos of baby tit and sick?? She needs psychological help, get it bleeping cleaned up don't take a photo!!
We all have days where we are just done in, but these women just don’t help themselves. You know what would help? Get off your phone. Yesterday baking with a toddler, pretending to be a celebrity chef with everything measured out in individual bowls for the gram? Why make all that extra work for yourself? In fact why do it anyway if you’re on the verge? Nobody actually gives a duck if you baked or not. And also seeing that wee baby eating chocolate and McDonald’s 🤢 no wonder she’s up all night!

I’ve no doubt DD is close to going on a mad bender. But she needs to ask herself why and take some responsibility. Is it because the kids are being hard work, or is it simply because she’s living her life through her phone and paying more attention to her fake Instagram world instead of getting a handle on things?

I’d be really concerned if I was Shaun. She’s clearly unstable at the best of times. I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to get drunk and drive the car with the weans in. She needs to get off Instagram and get some help. But maybe just getting off Instagram would be all the help she needs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember back to last summer when Aimee had a falling out with one of the “instamaws”, she’d somehow worked out who it was & was going to “publicly address it soon” but as usual she forgot 🙄😂
Anyone remember who it was as it kind of got brushed under the carpet and her thread on tattle was only on the very early stages?

She was pure heartbroken over it & someone unfollowed the other etc on Instagram?
I believe it was someone who went to one of her events & possibly bashed it after?

Anyone?
Oh that’s right, wonder who it was

I cant comment on any of this really but I do know shes lucky to have a husband at home as much as she says he is but it seems like shes more interesting in fannying a out on her phone then maybe when she gets a telling off off the school she has a meltdown or callies acting up shes giving it the not coping stuff. She seemed pretty relaxed last week?
You just want to pick these people up and give them a shake! Put the bleeping phone away! Go and speak to your partner, family and friends if you’re struggling! They might not be able to physically take your children but bleeping hell surely speaking to them is better than seeking reactions and support on social media???

• Heart
The last time DDs girls were away she drank 3 bottles of wine. Maybe the grandparents don't want to enable her drinking by giving her the freedom to get drunk. That wasn't even 2 weeks ago she had a child free overnight. She's so utterly spoiled.

The last time DDs girls were away she drank 3 bottles of wine. Maybe the grandparents don't want to enable her drinking by giving her the freedom to get drunk. That wasn't even 2 weeks ago she had a child free overnight. She's so utterly spoiled.
It’s quite the luxury to have grandparents who are willing to take the kids at all during lockdown when you aren’t even working and just want a day off. Her choice to have a baby, and then another.

It’s the audacity and the unaccountability for me. Do what you want. I’m not the COVID polis. However putting it on the gram then being affronted at people questioning you is bleeping laughable.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never had a child free night since mine were born 🙃 Nor does my husband take them in his room overnight (not that we have separate rooms lol) like Shaun just did. I can’t imagine ever getting to a point where I couldn’t cope so often I needed that much time off being a mum. Give me half an hour to smash the tit out of some tatties and I’m fine again 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.