Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's his partner's insta? I want a nosy.
[/QUOTE

Some one asked her if all kids had the same Dad and she said yeah. It was during the Assumption questions

DD done a story after Christmas saying because of lockdown she couldn’t run her business and didn’t know how she would pay her rent x
Are both Aimee's boys Kyle's? They don't look like siblings st all.
Some one asked her if all kids had the same Dad and she said yeah. It was during the Assumption questions

DD done a story after Christmas saying because of lockdown she couldn’t run her business and didn’t know how she would pay her rent x

I thought she was talking about the rent on her 'salon'.

bleeping hell DDOG is an absolute howler man.
That mad curly hair... I’m older than her but honestly think she could pass for being my maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DD appeared to jump from one relationship straight into another :oops:
Her ex moved on very quickly and she was livid, started a whole stalking campaign against the new bird then got with Shaun. Apparently still stalked the new girl long after she got with Shaun. I’m not sure of the ins and outs but from what I’ve heard through the grapevine she was a bit cuckoo 😅

What's his partner's insta? I want a nosy.
I think she’s deleted her Insta

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her ex moved on very quickly and she was livid, started a whole stalking campaign against the new bird then got with Shaun. Apparently still stalked the new girl long after she got with Shaun. I’m not sure of the ins and outs but from what I’ve heard through the grapevine she was a bit cuckoo 😅
Yup, majorly Stalked the one he was with straight after her and the current one

Anyway back to social mama . I have to admit I did follow her cheesecake recipe for my youngests birthday today 😂 I thoroughly recommend it

I think she’s deleted her Insta
Her instas still there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didn't follow her cheesecake recipe but I did go on to the Jane's patisserie website and spotted a few recipes I want to try.
Social mama making a point if putting her boys on a grid post and talking about playing online with them just made me think 'too little too late hen'

I didn't follow her cheesecake recipe but I did go on to the Jane's patisserie website and spotted a few recipes I want to try.
Social mama making a point if putting her boys on a grid post and talking about playing online with them just made me think 'too little too late hen'
I did the same . I made the Jammy Dodger Blondies and the kids really liked them . At least one good thing has come out of following her this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup, majorly Stalked the one he was with straight after her and the current one

Anyway back to social mama . I have to admit I did follow her cheesecake recipe for my youngests birthday today 😂 I thoroughly recommend it

Her instas still there
Oh yeah I was searching the wrong ex 🤣
I also went on that Jane’s Patisserie website, so many good easy recipes! Going to try one at the weekend. Finally something useful from them, it’s only taken about 2 years 😅

• Haha
We better be careful, all this exposure Jane is getting...Aimee will be begging for a freebie loaf cake in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah I was searching the wrong ex 🤣
I also went on that Jane’s Patisserie website, so many good easy recipes! Going to try one at the weekend. Finally something useful from them, it’s only taken about 2 years 😅
I know the story about that ex too ( poor girl , omg) but I actually think her and DD are friends now . Seriously 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I know the story about that ex too ( poor girl , omg) but I actually think her and DD are friends now . Seriously 😐
I don't get that...being friends with someone who possible made your life a misery? Once someone has done something to me, thats it.

• Heart
I don't get that...being friends with someone who possible made your life a misery? Once someone has done something to me, thats it.
I’m with you on that one . It’s totally odd but I think DD plays the innocent card and it all gets manipulated. I was waiting for BC to do/say something publicly about DD for ages after all the stuff she did to BC but she never has . Maybe she’s fallen under her spell now like the other ex.
There seems to be a lot of dislike for DD so surely her following won’t grow

Reactions: 2
I’m with you on that one . It’s totally odd but I think DD plays the innocent card and it all gets manipulated. I was waiting for BC to do/say something publicly about DD for ages after all the stuff she did to BC but she never has . Maybe she’s fallen under her spell now like the other ex.
what did she do? Any stories?
BC seems so nice and harmless from her insta

Possibly, when you look at the wee coven of dd, star and our Aimee you can totally see the mean girls ripping out of them.

what did she do? Any stories?
BC seems so nice and harmless from her insta
I don’t know all of it because it’s third hand that I was told about it all but she was sending crazy messages to them , digging up information , posting stuff online pretending her and the ex were close and still talked and and trying to befriend people close to BC.

We haven’t seen any more about those free prepped meals she was gifted this week? Shouldn’t she be heating them and posting about them to sing for her supper?
That pisses me off so much her and kyle took 2 nibbles. She could have actually ate them and tried to lose some weight.. for some content.

I'm glad to see some cheesecake love I really wanted to make one and couldn't being myself too and now I have weekend plans😂 call me mamawalnutsss

Nah. I’m done. I honestly hadn’t seen these other photos when I made the reference earlier. I was more referring to Bubbles because of the shocking tan but this is just uncanny and I cannae 🤣🤣🤣
Wow never seen a more accurate description
Like @Zantezoo said #getddto10k 😂😂

• Haha
Possibly, when you look at the wee coven of dd, star and our Aimee you can totally see the mean girls ripping out of them.
When I looked through DD’s Instagram there was a post about one of the ‘mums who blog’ (that’s a stretch) events they went to... Mean girls theme... but in a “nice” way ?🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Honestly could you think of anything more alienating? Personally that’s why I think the Socialmamasclub was a none starter. It was very clearly something for the “popular” maws. And you had to pay a fortune for the privilege. I’ll stick to my playgroups ta 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does anyone remember back to last summer when Aimee had a falling out with one of the “instamaws”, she’d somehow worked out who it was & was going to “publicly address it soon” but as usual she forgot 🙄😂
Anyone remember who it was as it kind of got brushed under the carpet and her thread on tattle was only on the very early stages?

She was pure heartbroken over it & someone unfollowed the other etc on Instagram?
I believe it was someone who went to one of her events & possibly bashed it after?

Anyone?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.