Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole 'mum life' thing is so insulting to me. I'm a mum. Ok mine are 19 and 23 now but it's not exclusive to these silly young women who make out they are so hard done to. We've done all that and are STILL going at it full throttle. Wait until hormones, exams, driving tests, uni applications, boy/girlfriend problems kick in. Where is the resilience? These women indulge their every gripe and groan and their followers pander to them as if they're the first women on earth to have a sleepless night. Get a bleeping grip, knuckle down and start showing up as a decent human and parent. I'm in no mood for these lazy, spoiled little girls today.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My blood boils watching DD and so called mama! They play the mental health and alcoholism cards so easily when in actual fact ones a binge drinker and the others a lazy cow who doesn’t like being called out 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a 7 month old who I’m healthily weaning with no chocolate and certainly no McDonalds ( I love a McDonalds so not bashing it) while caring for my mum who’s had a major operation, looking after elderly grandparents and running my own house while my partner works full time! I realise I have it nowhere near as hard as some people and just wish these selfish arseholes would realise that aswell instead of all this self pity they continually spew out on their stories 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole 'mum life' thing is so insulting to me. I'm a mum. Ok mine are 19 and 23 now but it's not exclusive to these silly young women who make out they are so hard done to. We've done all that and are STILL going at it full throttle. Wait until hormones, exams, driving tests, uni applications, boy/girlfriend problems kick in. Where is the resilience? These women indulge their every gripe and groan and their followers pander to them as if they're the first women on earth to have a sleepless night. Get a bleeping grip, knuckle down and start showing up as a decent human and parent. I'm in no mood for these lazy, spoiled little girls today.
This is what pisses me off too. I have 2 older ones, like you but also a younger one, 8 years old. That was my choice to have 3 kids. I wanted to be a mum and I'm proud of my kids. But all this publicly posting about sleepless nights, crappy nappies, kids pissing themselves for attention to gain sympathy and people to think they have such hard lives is beyond me. The tit up the back really annoyed me this morning, the thought process behind that was 'quick, take a pic and post it on Instagram so that people can see my day is really hard' NO IT'S NOT! Babies tit their nappies, sometimes it explodes but what do you expect when you feed them McDonald's and brownies?
They expect some kind of recognition for being parents, newsflash girls, no one is going to think any more of you for doing what you should be doing anyway.
Also, if I was the parent to an 'alcoholic' I wouldn't be taking the kids to enable you either. Her stories today have basically said 'I'm having a tit day and I'm probably going to have a drink'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the audacity and the unaccountability for me. Do what you want. I’m not the COVID polis. However putting it on the gram then being affronted at people questioning you is bleeping laughable.
Anything you put on the gram (could be me, you, or one of these sloths) you do it for a reaction right? Nice baby pic, you want all your family and friends to see it and like it right? So why are they posting themselves breaking rules (or saying they would) and not expecting a negative reaction?? They’re all just bleeping awful at reading the room.

I bet when your kids were young you were cooking them meals from scratch, none of this just eat/Uber crap and I bet McDonald’s was a once a month treat if that. There’s so much convenience in today’s world and things are definitely easier!

Being a mum IS tough at times. Especially if you haven’t had a break (I’m talking an hour or 2 every so often not weekends away without the kids) but it’s really not that tough. Also I’m yet to meet a parent who’s not had a routine work for them 🤷‍♀️ Sometimes mine will take over an hour to actually fall asleep but they’re still in bed from 6:30. The result: I have the evenings to myself every single night!

Now I can’t categorically prove that routines do work, but it’s interesting to see how the kids who don’t have routines behave, I mean we’ve only got to look at SM and DD to see in real time how their kids behave. Feral 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There's Aimee having another luxurious mid day bath while DDs kids are away for another happy meal. None of this bullshit is 'relatable' to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's Aimee having another luxurious mid day bath while DDs kids are away for another happy meal. None of this bullshit is 'relatable' to anyone.
It’s relatable to other idiots like them, which unfortunately there are lots of! 🤬

The thing in all this that baffles me most is why the hell is Aimee pining for another child? And why did DD have a second? At least Star doesn’t complain about being a parent unlike those pair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The one thing that baffles me most in all this is why Aimee is desperate to have another child when she already cannot cope with the 3 they have? DD claims to be an alcoholic so I have no idea why she or her partner would think it was a good idea to bring not one but 2 children into this world? Aimee and others have often been talking points at work and the women who have older children or grown up children all say the same thing, that they find these ‘mamas’ insulting.

Anything you put on the gram (could be me, you, or one of these sloths) you do it for a reaction right? Nice baby pic, you want all your family and friends to see it and like it right? So why are they posting themselves breaking rules (or saying they would) and not expecting a negative reaction?? They’re all just bleeping awful at reading the room.

I bet when your kids were young you were cooking them meals from scratch, none of this just eat/Uber crap and I bet McDonald’s was a once a month treat if that. There’s so much convenience in today’s world and things are definitely easier!

Being a mum IS tough at times. Especially if you haven’t had a break (I’m talking an hour or 2 every so often not weekends away without the kids) but it’s really not that tough. Also I’m yet to meet a parent who’s not had a routine work for them 🤷‍♀️ Sometimes mine will take over an hour to actually fall asleep but they’re still in bed from 6:30. The result: I have the evenings to myself every single night!

Now I can’t categorically prove that routines do work, but it’s interesting to see how the kids who don’t have routines behave, I mean we’ve only got to look at SM and DD to see in real time how their kids behave. Feral 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😥

Reactions: 5
Christ both stories just full of moans! What happened the the fizz sticks of positivity need to have a wee check what's inside them again. Actually I was watching something that said they have half the caffeine of a cup of coffee so maybe that's why they are both tired! Poor kids growing up knowing ur maw did nothing but moan and call u a wee fanny in her stories

Reactions: 3
The thing in all this that baffles me most is why the hell is Aimee pining for another child? And why did DD have a second? At least Star doesn’t complain about being a parent unlike those pair!
Absolutely. I don’t agree with her lifestyle and she’s an absolute pain in the baws, but I can’t really fault Star’s parenting!
I’m so confused as to why Aimée wants “me time” every other day. “Me time” is a rare luxury as a mother, not something you try and fit in every day 😂 wants another baby but constantly complaining about the ones she’s got and always needs me time! Like someone said earlier too, my kids are in bed by 7pm and even if it takes an hour sometimes to get to sleep I still have the whole evening with my partner to chill 🤷🏻‍♀️

Theres another one that's looks different stories and pictures...
a lot of things are questionable about Kim but I actually think she looks the same on the gram as she does sitting in greggs kirky 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who she is. But what are they hoping to achieve with this cleaning business?
Me neither but from what I’ve heard so far... my guess is money laundering 😂. Because there is no way in hell it’s going to be the next big thing. Or even a thing.

There’s a pun in there somewhere - money laundering with a cleaning business.

• Haha
I don’t know who she is. But what are they hoping to achieve with this cleaning business? It looks like they are trying to sell commercially, but then why get unknown Insta Maws to try and advertise it on IG? Strange.
self styled super mum kimmyg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know who she is. But what are they hoping to achieve with this cleaning business? It looks like they are trying to sell commercially, but then why get unknown Insta Maws to try and advertise it on IG? Strange.
I think the link is that both there husbands have something to do with drugs

• Haha
Me neither but from what I’ve heard so far... my guess is money laundering 😂. Because there is no way in hell it’s going to be the next big thing. Or even a thing.

There’s a pun in there somewhere - money laundering with a cleaning business.
Absolutely. The cleaning market is saturated!! I would say even more so now with Covid, the big boys have already covered EVERY avenue, and dirt cheap. Why would you buy a brand you’ve never heard of, that’s mega expensive?? Literally makes no sense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.