Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's wee G starting the week with even more sugar. And it will be nutella pancakes tomorrow. Do that family ever eat normally? Even all the Hello Fresh stuff, does DDOG ever do a normal family shop? It's all novelty food all the time. Takeaways and cookies and cakes. It makes me feel ill.
It’s nice that she gets the kids involved with the food preparation but yeah go easy on the sugar intake love! Every time I see those graze boxes I die a little inside 🤣 If you’re mug enough to pay for them then bigger the fool you are! It’s just bulk purchased shite that’s been displayed in a box and punted for £20.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s nice that she gets the kids involved with the food preparation but yeah go easy on the sugar intake love! Every time I see those graze boxes I die a little inside 🤣 If you’re mug enough to pay for them then bigger the fool you are! It’s just bulk purchased shite that’s been displayed in a box and punted for £20.
Yeah and touched by strangers! Not exactly what I'm after in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 3
Same. Touched by strangers and how long have they been left sitting about for 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly can’t believe the sugar that wee girl and the baby are being fed. It’s verging on child abuse. She’s their mum, she’s meant to care for those kids and put their health first. I bet the wee girl doesn’t get any of the hello fresh, she’s left with freezer food covered in syrup.

Hahaha just noticed I’ve been blocked by that absolute screwball AD.

If you’re reading this - you come up on people’s explore and most influencers see that as a good thing.

For someone that’s so busy, so important and quick to call other people out for having nothing better to do....

You’ve got time to block people for viewing your “content” and you commented on social mamas pic within about 5 mins 😂. AKA a “follow loop”. What a sad little life hun xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah girls I had a wee family emergency n I missed all the vday cringe 😂 promise I didnt spend the day trying to think of a caption of my road man mans picture and blowing up balloons! The balloons! Everybody is at it 😂😂😂

Wee Aimee is too nice for this lot isnt she. And between what DD ate yday and even this morning how is she not high risk diabetes she must be!!! 😂

Hahaha just noticed I’ve been blocked by that absolute screwball AD.

If you’re reading this - you come up on people’s explore and most influencers see that as a good thing.

For someone that’s so busy, so important and quick to call other people out for having nothing better to do....

You’ve got time to block people for viewing your “content” and you commented on social mamas pic within about 5 mins 😂. AKA a “follow loop”. What a sad little life hun xxxx
You have to take the good with the bad when ur an insta famous hun I'm afraid
We get called Trisha all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah girls I had a wee family emergency n I missed all the vday cringe 😂 promise I didnt spend the day trying to think of a caption of my road man mans picture and blowing up balloons! The balloons! Everybody is at it 😂😂😂

Wee Aimee is too nice for this lot isnt she. And between what DD ate yday and even this morning how is she not high risk diabetes she must be!!! 😂

You have to take the good with the bad when ur an insta famous hun I'm afraid
We get called Trisha all the time 😂😂
The narrative here is generally what horrible people DD and AD are. That’s never the conversation about Aimee, does she really want to tar herself with the same brush as them?

Reactions: 4
The narrative here is generally what horrible people DD and AD are. That’s never the conversation about Aimee, does she really want to tar herself with the same brush as them?
I mean lack of friends in real life? Do we have anyone who knows Aimee? She seems to tell insta everything so it's like better than nothing?

Even DD and star I think use each other star would never associate with her otherwise I dread to think what she says about her behind her back.

Wtf is this?? 🤣 Doesn't even look human.
What does she do to her eyebrows so I can make a mental note never to try it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Please use the “too busy whitening her eyeballs to clean her kids faces” as the next title thread. Utter genius! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Outrageous really I was the only bird in the west of Scotland yesterday to not get multipack Aldi croissants and smoked cheese disks wrapped in a box for me.

Young women who FaceTune so much make themselves look older!!! If they left it alone they would look young and fresh and normal. Weirdly she looks like a video game character. Maybe a wee treat for Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg DD hen give the cakes a rest will ye 😳 Honestly you need to stop now, just because it’s free doesn’t mean you need to scoff it 😳 She looks about 15/16 stone on her stories. Just pure greed, eating so much shite and then inflicting that on the poor weans too. The ketchup when she was doing messy play with Damien was for one of those lunchables! Absolutely nothing those kids eat is home cooked or nutritious, but she’s clearly capable of putting her own fresh meals together. Mental.

Outrageous really I was the only bird in the west of Scotland yesterday to not get multipack Aldi croissants and smoked cheese disks wrapped in a box for me.
I don’t know about you but I was utterly disappointed when no soggy ham and cheese croissants or sweaty grapes made an appearance in my house yesterday. #boydidnotdogood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scary Mary 😬 Imagine a wife who won’t have a wash or change her dirty clothes for days, but she will buy in some new pyjamas and put a full face on just to get a photo for the gram? Whilst preaching about how the gram is all fake, so don’t believe all the fakeness, and keep it real, and love yerself, but filter the duck out of your face beyond recognition at the same time? Yeh I’m lost too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg DD hen give the cakes a rest will ye 😳 Honestly you need to stop now, just because it’s free doesn’t mean you need to scoff it 😳 She looks about 15/16 stone on her stories. Just pure greed, eating so much shite and then inflicting that on the poor weans too. The ketchup when she was doing messy play with Damien was for one of those lunchables! Absolutely nothing those kids eat is home cooked or nutritious, but she’s clearly capable of putting her own fresh meals together. Mental.
she claimed to be 12 stone something a few weeks ago didn’t she! She looks bigger than big ash Reid to me and she said she was 14 stone at one point

• Haha
I don’t know about you but I was utterly disappointed when no soggy ham and cheese croissants or sweaty grapes made an appearance in my house yesterday. #boydidnotdogood
Sorry to break it to you but you obviously don't have enough insta followers to deserve this from the love of your life 😬. Maybe next year eh 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she claimed to be 12 stone something a few weeks ago didn’t she! She looks bigger than big ash Reid to me and she said she was 14 stone at one point
12 stone 😂😂😂 the person up thread is right. They go on about fakeness then say things like that my arse hen. Just own it! ash does it aswell goes well this is a size 10 no it's no hen!
This is the best poses they are pulling aswell so u imagine they are bigger in real life no harm no shame but that's just ur real body. If u want everyone else to own it be real then u go first.

Yeah slips out of her MIL stinkin jammies into sexy ones for a photo no shower no shave then back into bed to edit the duck out herself Kyle's a real lucky man 😂 no wonder he wonder he wanks over fortnite

• Haha
12 stone? Nah! She’s built like a brick tit house! 12 stone 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
F1DB29F4-498A-4240-A5E0-506EC61AAD6B.jpeg

Aimee commented saying she was 12 stone 7. I think Aimee probably is that but def not ^^

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.