Thesocialmama.xo #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what’s not kind? Using a woman’s death to push your own narrative. A woman you don’t know may I add and have never known.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what’s not kind? Using a woman’s death to push your own narrative. A woman you don’t know may I add and have never known.
👏🏻 👏🏻 well said! Absolutely disgusting behaviour! Using a poor family’s heartache for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh exactly, Caroline flack was hounded by the press. I know she had controversies around her life but she was constantly getting hounded. She had people commenting on stuff she wasn’t even putting out into the public domain.
To compare anything you bring upon yourself and being talked about on tattle to that is laughable. If these three stopped doing ridiculous stuff and putting it online they wouldn’t get talked about so much. There’s bloggers with way bigger followings that barely have anything bad said about them on here.

Reactions: 8
Oh exactly, Caroline flack was hounded by the press. I know she had controversies around her life but she was constantly getting hounded. She had people commenting on stuff she wasn’t even putting out into the public domain.
To compare anything you bring upon yourself and being talked about on tattle to that is laughable. If these three stopped doing ridiculous stuff and putting it online they wouldn’t get talked about so much. There’s bloggers with way bigger followings that barely have anything bad said about them on here.
Yes caroline flack had her whole life put out there and not thru her own doing not telling her insta wee stories. She was in a really bad place for years and hardly anyone knew, unlike these witches we know when they go for a piss

Reactions: 6
DDoG would do well to start being kind to her own kids, instead of calling them wee shits and swearing at them all day. Those things stick with children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She literally called oor trisha a bleep on the gram. An influencer and a supposed business woman. Magine her turning up in a princess dress to your kids bday party dropping the c bomb telling the mums they need weight watchers 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Haha. What an absolute parody. No wonder her kids party business was a massive flop. Who would want this 'lady' attending at their kids party? 😄 #PoundlandPrincess

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Neither is sticking to lock down rules and keeping others safe ya wee dafty 😂

Forgot to attach the pic 🥳
Howling that today’s balloon is just saturdays balloon but turned around and handwritten on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They might as well just say “do as I say, not as I do”

“Be yourself! Keeping it real”
= face tuned to duck pictures.

“Be kind”
= I will be too, unless I don’t agree with you because then you’re a bleep.

“Check this fellow cretins page out”
= follow her too immediately or you’re on the not getting on list.

“Support small businesses”
= so that I don’t have to

“X,y,z kindly dropped some dressed up lunchables off”
= it’s gifted but I CBA declaring it

“I feel so energised after this fizz stick”
= buy 20 and sell your soul

“I just don’t have time to get through all the DMs”
= DM me huns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s the compo face for me. Like she’s in the Daily Record for finding a bone in the weans happy meal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't follow ddog but she's come up on my grid as sponsored so her face keeps popping up when Scrolling 🙄

• Haha
Mind Middle Class AD was calling someone a dafty?
🤣 the irony that
Neither is sticking to lock down rules and keeping others safe ya wee dafty 😂

Forgot to attach the pic 🥳
She talks about people being vile. Has she forgotten her own past behaviour? Or is her vile behaviour allowed a free pass because she claims to have alcohol issues?

Reactions: 3
I don't follow ddog but she's come up on my grid as sponsored so her face keeps popping up when Scrolling 🙄
For some reason on this post I read ddog as d-dog and it’s really amused me. First time I’ve noticed it. Fitting really.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.